Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ruby Reds Floral & Garden

Ruby Reds Floral & Garden, LLC is a woman owned floral design studio specializing in wedding flowers and event flowers. We serve Jacksonville, FL and St. Augustine and the greater First Coast. With over 15 years experience in floral design, Ruby Reds will create lasting memories for you.

Bringing a fresh approach to design, Ruby Reds Floral & Garden creates beauty no matter the scene. Simple, elaborate, modern or sophisticated we are anything but traditional. Every wedding is unique and we are honored to be apart of making wedding visions come to light!

Our new design studio is located at 1716 Hendricks Avenue in Historic San Marco. The entrance is located on the back side of The White Magnolia Bridal Collection Building. We are open only by appointment.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Bonnie brought my wedding floral vision to life! I couldn’t have been happier with everything that Bonnie made for my big day. She was very sweet, easy going, and knowledgeable. My flowers were my favorite detail from my wedding!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bonnie did an amazing job on our florals and decor for our Treasury on the Plaza wedding! Everything she designs is gorgeous, so I had high hopes for my wedding and she delivered! At my final visit with her, I changed my entire ceremony decor plan and wasn't sure exactly what it would look like since I did not have an actual picture to replicate. Bonnie made my vision come to life even better than I ever imagined. She also was very accommodating and worked with me to stay close to my budget. I really appreciate all the work she did for my wedding and I would recommend her to any bride in the Jacksonville area! I can't wait to get my pictures back and relive how gorgeous it was.

Profile Picture Nichole, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Bonnie was wonderful to work with! She has such an amazing taste that I trusted her completely. She is very detailed oriented and makes sure everything is perfect. I was speechless when I saw the decoration in my wedding. It all looked so beautiful and exactly what I had pictured!

Profile Picture Leila, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Ruby Reds Floral & Garden Pricing

Flower Girl Baskets
Single Flowers
7 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Bonnie is hands down the best at her craft. The most stunning florals I have ever laid eyes on. Every time I hear that one of my clients is using her services I can only dream of the perfection that awaits. The last event we did together I literally had to pick my jaw up off of the floor. If you want to make a dream a reality, she is your lady :)

Ruby Reds Floral & Garden offer wonderfully creative floral services with over 8 years of experience in floral design and 15 years in garden design! Whether you're having a simple or elaborate event, Ruby Reds Floral & Garden will be sure to delight!

BEAUTIFUL work! I can't wait to book you for a wedding! ;o)

Ruby reds does a Fabulous job! I truly LOVE the modern design element and unique materials used. It takes floral design to a new fresh and modern appeal (and within budget). I would choose Ruby Reds for your floral design needs, I recommend her to everyone I work with!

Events