Rollatini Italian Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Joelma
    Joelma D. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing food and service that made my party to be memorable!

From beginning to end, working with Victor and his crew has been a pleasure. They didn’t treat me only as a customer but as a personal friend. Every detail to tasting and selecting the food, to set up and even smaller things, they were there to make sure everything was perfect. On the day of my party, everything went smooth, everyone was complimenting the quality and taste of the food, as well as the service.His crew was very friendly and treated my guests with the upmost respect. I will hire him again for any future events. Just fell in love with his service! Thank you Victor Duarte!
    Jerilynn G. Married on 08/09/2021

The staff and the food were exceptional

The food is amazing, and so many options to choose from. Our guests asked us after the wedding, where this restaurant is, because they want to go eat there. Everybody was raving about the food and how nice the servers were. Highly recommend them!!!!!
    Samantha H. Married on 04/17/2021

Top notch catering and service for your Event!

I highly recommend Rollatini catering! As an event planner, it’s amazing to have a vendor that shows up on time, serves fantastic food and has a team that makes the day seamless. You truly are amazing and I can’t recommend you all enough. Thank you!
  • Kashua
    Kashua B. Married on 04/17/2021

Wedding Cater and Outstanding service

Rollatini’s Italian Catering has one of the best if not the best service out there. The staff is highly professional and the food is delicious. I hired this company because of the owners and staff professionalism and their care for meeting our catering and bar expectations. The owner communicates well and truly takes the time to get to know his clients. We had the pleasure of having Rollatini’s cater and bartend to our guest at our wedding. Our guest complimented on the mouth watering and delicious food. The bartenders created mixes of tasteful drinks for our guest and for ourselves. I will definitely be using Rollatini’s in the near future. They exceeded our expectations, I will forever be grateful for such a phenomenal experience and without a doubt impressive service.
    Biani X. Married on 03/20/2021

Great service, friendly staff and delicious food

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Rollatini. From the first day we met Victor, we knew we were going to use his company to cater our wedding. They provided us with a free of cost, tasting for 4 people. We got to try all the food we were considering for our wedding. After making our selection, I changed my mind on a few things and Victor once again welcomed us to his restaurant so we could try a few more options.
    He personalized a special salad for us, and he also created a cheese and fruit table for our guest to enjoy at their arrival. The staff welcomed my guest with champagne and they created a "take a shot and take your seat" table for our guests. It was so much fun!! Their staff were very friendly, and professional. Let me also mention that they offer very competitive prices. No one could beat their quote. The only thing I would have done differently, was to request the servers to bring the cake to my guests at their tables. Most people didn't have cake because they didn't know they had to go to the buffet table to get their slice. But this was totally my fault. Besides that, the service at my wedding was impeccable and I would 100% recommend Rollatini to anyone.
  • Lara
    Lara G. Married on 01/30/2021

They did amazing work for catering for my wedding

Chef victor and his team were absolutely amazing! They were not only responsive but kind and cared about how the day went! Couldn’t have asked for better.
    Lindsey Married on 01/22/2021

Excellent Food and Staff

Chef Victor and his staff were amazing! I met Victor through my wedding planner, Natalie. Rollatini provided the food, portable bars, chinaware, servers, and bartenders for our wedding. Not only was the food amazing, but it was also affordable. We wanted to have a buffet with 3 main choices to choose from. Chef Victor listened to what we wanted and came up with a menu for us. Everyone raved about the fettucine alfredo! Chef Victor and his staff were very professional and a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend Rollatini for your catering needs.
  • Andrea
    Andrea K. Married on 01/05/2021

The perfect caterer for your wedding

Rollatini is hands down the best restaurant for catering out there. Not only are they completely reasonable with their prices, their food is DELICIOUS. I highly recommend hiring Chef Victor and his AMAZING team for your wedding!

Chef Victor is so helpful and allows you to come in for a FREE tasting to help you pick your menu items. He is so easy to work with and is the most genuine person you will EVER meet. My guests raved about the food and were so happy with the choices we offered.

For our dinner we had a buffet style menu. We chose 2 passed hor'dourves (calamari and meatballs), 2 proteins (chicken parmesan and steak), 2 pastas (penne a la vodka and fettucine alfredo), one platter of mixed vegetables, salad, and garlic rolls. The mix of food was perfect and gave the guests plenty to choose from.

Not only was the food delicious, the table presentation was gorgeous and Chef Victor fed ALL of my vendors FOR FREE!

I promise you will not be disappointed if you hire Chef Victor and his team. I will definitely be hiring them for any parties in the future!
    Amanda G. Married on 12/13/2020

Best food on earth!

Victor accommodated us in every way. His kindness, professionalism, and amazing food made all the difference on our special day.
  • Paula
    Paula Married on 10/04/2020

Tasting and phone conversations

Viktor was wonderful ! It was easy to make an appointment. We met at the restaurant where he had many wonderful dishes prepared for me to try and even brought out an exquisite tiramisu at the end even though I told him I purchased a cake and wouldn’t be needed desert from him. You can tell he really cares about his work and wants to make you feel special !
  • Ferarree
    Ferarree A. Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Rollatini catered our wedding and all I can say is WOW. The food was out of this world. Our guests cannot stop talking about the food. The service was impeccable. We received 5 star service from them. Victor was so accommodating and willing to work with us on anything that we needed. Lastly you cannot beat the price! Would highly recommend them to everyone I know!
    Kim Married on 09/05/2020

Our 30th wedding anniversary luncheon

It was absolutely wonderful!!
    Chef Victor and his staff were on point and extremely professional even when we found ourselves with 4 extra guests
    The venue looked beautiful each place setting had a lovely menu and the food was delish
    All of our guests were well tended to and very happy as were we
    We can’t express enough how pleased we were that we chose
    Rollatini’s. We highly recommend Chef Victor and his staff
    Kim & Allen

• Edarissa
    Edarissa Married on 07/25/2020

Rollatini catering is the best

My husband and I had Rollatini restaurant cater our wedding. We had the best experience, chef Victor is very professional & the food was exceptional, we had several options for our guest & we heard that they also enjoyed the food and the service as well! Even Steve the bartender everyone loved him when he served them their drinks! Thank you so much Chef Victor we recommend
  • Betsy
    Betsy P. Married on 07/04/2020

Wedding Lennie and Betsy

The best catering in palm beach county! I appreciate the attention to detail and all the food was delicious! A huge hit at our wedding with our guest. Please consider then for your event. And thank you again for the memorable experience
    Stacie F. Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing food

Victor and his team were amazing the food was great and they were very organized, clean, respectful and all around just great
    David M. Married on 01/24/2020

The best around

Victor and his staff are the most courteous and thoughtful group around. Not to mention the amazing food he made us.

First we went to his restaurant for a tasting. Victor and his staff greeted us with kindness and professionalism.We were amazed by the quality and variety of the foods they prepared for us to taste. It made our decision hard to narrow down the choices because it was all so good.

Next we went to give him our deposit and have dinner at his restaurant. This time we tried things we didn't get to taste the first time. There was no disappointment there. It was delicious once again. Victor came out of his very busy kitchen to take the time to greet us and sat with us to answer any questions that we may have had. FYI we went unannounced.

Finally the wedding day. Victor's staff was very professionally dressed and very accommodating. They were very perceptive to the wants and needs of the guests without any direction or hesitation. They stayed on top of all aspects of the job. As the groom, I never had to ask for anything. It was all taken care of prior to me needing to ask. All of our guests commented on how great the food was. Their words to describe it were, delicious, amazing, rich, fresh, and to die for. I couldn't agree with all those descriptions more.

If you truly want an amazing meal, prepared with all the freshest ingredients, by an amazing person and chef, Victor is your man. To this day we have gone back to his restaurant to enjoy his high quality, fresh, delicious meals.
  • Danay
    Danay R. Married on 12/07/2019

Very Professional!

Victor made all my dreams come true for my wedding. His staff was kind and professional and not to mention the food was AMAZING. I highly recommend his restaurant and catering service.
    Heather A. Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful experience with a family friendly small business

Chef Victor was an absolute dream to work with. His professionalism, passion, and talent are unmatched and made my wedding a breeze. The food was phenomenal and got SO many compliments. (Definitely go for the bacon wrapped scallops, trust me) The absolute best part of the experience was how much care he and his team put into making my event perfect. I can not thank Rollatini and Chef Victor enough for their amazing service!
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 10/30/2019

Excellent Food!

My guests have told me the fruit, meat and cheese hors d’oeuvre display was beautiful and everything was amazing. I didn’t get to see it because my guests attacked it, it was THAT good! Our reception dinner was delicious, hot, and plentiful. We cannot thank Victor and his staff enough for making our reception one to remember! I highly recommend! P.S. The Penne Alla Vodka is the BEST!
    Vanessa C. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing food and service!

If you are looking for a caterer that will
    Wow your guest, this is the place!!!!! Chef Victor is amazing and will go above and beyond, and the food is really to die for! I used Rollatini for my wedding and my guest could not stop talking about how amazing the food was! I would definitely use them again for a catered event :)
    Vincent K. Married on 09/19/2019

Go where the pros go

As the owner of one of the largest event decor and planning firm in the area , we use only 1 caterer and that’s Rollatini. From our families own events to 200 person major client Galas Victor and his team is the number one company we call on. His food is always delicious, plenty and prices are amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Hindy Married on 08/12/2019

My wedding

The attention that they give us was amagazin, the food was incredible, and the decoration that they did it was just right for the occacion.
    Soraya N. Married on 03/16/2019

Rollatini Catering is outstanding!

Chef Victor made my wedding so special! From the very beginning, he was very attentive to my needs and made sure that my expectations were always surpassed! My husband and I selected the Ruby Package for our wedding when we realized it included the appetizers. The bacon wrapped scallops were a huge hit! Also, I highly recommend the Penne a la vodka!! Besides the amazing food, the servers were so attentive and professional. My husband and I had our own personal server, Andrea, assigned to us to make sure we had everything we needed throughout the night. Overall, my wedding was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend Rollatini Catering. Thank you guys for everything!
    Nicole H. Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing, would recommend to anyone!!

Rollatini and it’s owner Victor, blew us away! Not only was the food and service at our wedding amazing, but it is something that our guest are still talking about weeks later. Working with Victor and his staff was such a wonderful experience. Everyone is so professional, sweet and beyond open to hearing and catering to the needs of your wedding, and have I mentioned the food?!? This food is too die for!! I would recommend Victor and Rollatini over and over again.
  • Kathy
    Kathy T. Married on 01/20/2019

Chef Victor made our day a huge success

We had a real challenge: An afternoon church hall wedding, featuring finger foods for 100-150 guests, and only one month to plan.
    Chef Victor and his team treated us like royalty. The food was delicious, beautiful, and plentiful. The staff was professionally dressed, punctual, attentive, enthusiastic, and hospitable. They did an amazing job setting up and cleaning up afterwards.
    We proudly recommend Rollatini catering and restaurant.