81 Reviews for Rodrigo Varela Photography

Destination / Travel (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
81 Rodrigo Varela Photography Reviews

Rodrigo, you are amazing! Jon and I loved our wedding photos. You captured moments that truly took me back to that day all over again. We can't thank you enough! We will cherish our pictures forever.

We got married at the Four Season Miami. Rodrigo knew the space very well. He was very professional. He is an amazing artist. He has an eye for special moments and makes magic with his camera. He was very helpful in reminding me to smile "dientes!" and guiding me to pose. I am a bit camera shy and he made me feel like a model. You can be confident that with Rodrigo you will get quality work and photographs that are beautiful. Also, we got our photographs earlier than I expected. Rodrigo is the best!!

Thank you again!

Profile Picture patricia, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

5+ stars! It was such a pleasure working with Rodrigo. He did an incredible job taking our engagement and wedding weekend photos! He is extremely talented, so much fun, and we cannot thank him enough for the beautiful photos he captured that we will cherish for a lifetime. We highly recommend Rodrigo and his team for any and all special events!

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had the absolute please of working with Rodrigo Varela on January 15, 2016 for Barbie & Jorge's wedding!
I have so many great things to say about Rodrigo and his team I don't know where to begin!
He is definitely a great vendor to work alongside!
Incredibly professional! Has great communication skills! Is always on point!
And was always willing to help me with anything I needed.
Followed the timeline to the T.
And most importantly made sure that the BRIDE & GROOM were captured in every-way!

Thank you Rodrigo! It was such a pleasure to work with you! Can't wait to do it again!

Profile Picture User6522143, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

We wish there were more than 5 stars to express the quality of Rodrigo and his team! Our experience with Rodrigo Varela Photography was top class. Rodrigo himself was very easy to work with which made us feel at ease and allowed us to enjoy our day to the fullest. He took the time go get to know us and our vision for our big day, asking lots of questions from the first day we met him. We definitely got the sense that he cared about the work he did and the people he was doing it for.
On our big day he was focused, fun, and fully engaged. His attention to detail and creative eye captured all the little moments throughout our day in the best way possible. He handled the time constraints and was able to plan and execute on the fly with the changing weather that we had on our wedding day. He and his team also worked well with the other vendors and our guests. Many of our guests came back to us and said "It was obvious you had a small entourage following you around (referring to the photographer and videographers), but they were never in our way. We barely noticed them". This is exactly what you want to hear from your guests!
His work speaks for itself. We were so impressed with all the photos he and his team took, and he truly has created some amazing memories for us to look back on for a lifetime!
We would HIGHLY recommend Rodrigo and his team!

Profile Picture Lucrezia, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rodrigo Varela is a true artist. His work is not comparable to anyone else's. He has the ability to truly capture the moment and his pleasant personality makes it easy to relax and have fun through the shoot. He did our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not be happierwith the results. He was able to capture the special moments on our wedding day in the most beautiful way. I highly recommend Rodrigo.

Profile Picture Kriszti, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Rodrigo and his team were absolutely amazing! The photography was beautiful and he truly captured the emotion of the day. We also used him for our engagement pictures, which came out amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure we had photos with many backgrounds and different lighting. His team is wonderful and very responsive. He is expensive but his work speaks for it and is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

When my venue ( Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables )provided me the list of photographers that they recommended, Rodrigo Varela was listed as soon as I checked his website I knew that I wanted him to capture the pictures of our wedding. Loved, loved his work. When I reached out to him he was so nice and gives you a very positive feeling about working with him. For my fiancé, now husband and I the pictures were very important since pictures are all that remains after the big day and that it will be one of the priority when it came to budget, it was worth every penny. Rodrigo has an amazing team and he can be reached easily. Great energy, positive and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great time working with Rodrigo and his team. Very professional and outgoing staff. The pictures are amazing! We have received so many complements on all the pictures. We have over 900 pictures and is so difficult to choose our favorites because they are all beautiful. We did our engagement session and wedding day with him and both occasions were a day full of fun. Rodrigo is super creative and will make you feel super comfortable. I highly recommend him and every penny is definitely worth spending on his super high quality work and experience!

Profile Picture Arianna, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date

Best photographer!!! There are no words to describe Rodrigo and his work. I recommend him to anyone and everyone. My wedding would have not been the same without him. His professionalism is unlike any other prompt with responses, super creative and makes you feel at ease. He is personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. He was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding and even afterwards. We loved him.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rodrigo Valera and all of his assistant photographers are phenomenal artists! They shot my wedding in October and did a follow up session this January, and both experiences were magical. Rodrigo has a fantastic eye, and is willing to go to any lengths to capture the perfect shot. Not to mention, he is kind-hearted and humorous! We were amazed at how glamorous and timeless the final photos turned out, plus he follows up with edited shots immediately! Most photographers make you wait, but Rodrigo is that dedicated and special of a photographer and person. I could not imagine having anyone else capture the most important day of our lives, my husband and I are forever grateful and will most definitely be hiring him for any other momentous occasion! --Niki and Steve

Profile Picture Niki, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo Varela is a charismatic and extremely talented photographer. Not only is his talent speak shown through pictures but his professionalism is also extraordinary! He strives to make one look and feel their best. He is honest and very punctual! I highly recommend him for any/all special occasions!

Profile Picture User5377010, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I hired Rodrigo Varela to do the Photography for my daughter's First Holy Communion portraits and at the actual event. He did a wonderful job! The photos are amazing!!! Rodrigo and his team were incredibly professional, polite and very responsive. I'm so happy we hired him and I would highly recommend his services for capturing the essence and excitement of any celebration. Thank you Rodrigo!!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I start - Rodrigo was FABULOUS! The most creative, passionate, and professional photographer we have ever met. Rodrigo and his great team photographed both our engagement and wedding in Miami. Words cannot explain how wonderful a job he did for us. Our engagement photos were spectacular and I cannot wait to see our wedding photos!!! I would recommend Rodrigo Varela to anyone looking for a photographer. I will definitely use him again for other special occasions.

Profile Picture Paige, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

I had the pleasure to work with Rodrigo in two events for my wedding. He was responsive with my concerns about scheduling, was on time for both events and professional. My fiancee had an innovative idea he needed help from Rodrigo to make it happen, and he was very flexible and accommodating to his request. The whole family loved him! He was funny and a pleasure to work with! I know there are many great photographers out there, but part from being excellent, Rodrigo's photography style is unique. He's able to make an ordinary scene stand out with the colors, movement and lightening, and makes a formal portrait look impressive and poised. In addition, what I especially loved the most, was his incredible ability to capture the emotion of the moment. When I look at the pictures now I can see all the emotions and the expressions captured that takes us to that moment. Very powerful! And lastly, he returned the pictures to us in less than 2 weeks! Very surprising, as I know stories of photographers that take forever to return them! So... needless to say, we were SUPER happy with his work! Totally recommend him!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Rodrigo and his crew is amazing they are professional they conversate and help you feel at ease. I like the moment type of pictures and he did a lot of that. He caught a lot of laughter and love in all his pictures and I'm just in love with each and everyone of my pictures. I would highly recommend him over any other photographer that I have met with.

Profile Picture Barbi, 1/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my husband and I initially got engaged and decided to have an actual wedding, we both agreed that the most important part of our wedding for us would be the pictures. Being as picky as I am, I knew that I would have to do my research and not just pick any photographer off of a list. Throughout the course of a month, I met an overwhelming amount of photographers by e-mail, phone, and in person. Rodrigo was the last photographer that I met with and I can honestly say that he won our hearts from the first day we met. He and his team are absolutely amazing to work with. I just recently got my wedding pictures back and my only problem is that I love all 750 pictures that he took. He worked day and night to get me my pictures back as soon as possible because he knew that I was dying to see them (I got married less than a month ago).

Rodrigo, I absolutely love my pictures and I cannot wait to go to your office to select my pictures and order my album.
Love,

Bridezilla

Profile Picture Rosa, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Rodrigo was an amazing photographer! I was very happy with his work!!

Profile Picture Gabriela , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo and his team photographed our wedding weekend and did our engagement photos a few weeks prior. We were ecstatic with out engagement photos and just received our wedding photos and we were blown away! His photos are truly a work of art and he is so creative. Not only is he talented, but he is a pleasure to work with! He made my husband and I extremely comfortable and made hours of taking photos so much fun! We cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture User5544863, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rodrigo and his team were very professional and did an amazing job capturing our special day! The photos turned out incredible. He is passionate about his work and strives to make his client happy. He has a very good eye and is talented all around. Very impressed!

Profile Picture Seth, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This photographer is the absolute best! He has such an artistic eye that none of your pictures come out anything less than breath-taking! I absolutely love our pictures and all the special moments he captured that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! He's very friendly, and flexible, and makes your photoshoot fun and comfortable. His studio manager that handles all appointments and such is also amazing! Definitely a reccomended photographer. You will be 100% happy and will not regret having chosen him!

Profile Picture Annette, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

Absolutely love Rodrigo. I was very particular about the vendors I used for my wedding and Rodrigo is as good as it gets in wedding photography.

Profile Picture User4531352, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rodrigo Valera and his team went above and beyond our expectations. We met with them in April just a few months before our wedding in August. Rodrigo was able to schedule an engagement session in June. During the engagement photoshoot, Rodrigo and his assistant made us feel very comfortable. We were able to see the photos from the shoot soon after. Although the photographer had a medical procedure a week or two before, he still showed up and took fabulous pictures of our wedding. I recommend Rodrigo and his team to all my friends and anyone when they need a photographer. THE BEST IN SOUTH FLORIDA!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

The BEST in the business. Rodrigo is the sweetest most talented photographer out there. He has the world of patience and such a creative and artistic eye. My husband and I, and all of our family and friends loved working with him and having him be part of our special day. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!! Thank you Rodrigo for capturing our day and for being such an amazing partner and friend to us! :)

Profile Picture samantha, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rodrigo Varela is a true professional and artist all in one! He captured the most memorable moments of our day from our getting ready, to our first look to our intimate and memorable wedding vows. Rodrigo is very patient with his clients, listens (the absolute most important feature a vendor MUST have) and offers his professional advice on how to pose, capture the proper lighting and making you look absolutely spectacular. He's in a league of his own and is one of the most sought after photographers in South Florida. I highly recommend his talents and also wish I could give him more than just 5 stars!

Profile Picture Alice, 6/19/15, 4 Reviews