Rocking L Ranch Weddings Reviews

25 | Cocoa, FL

25 Reviews for Rocking L Ranch Weddings

25 Rocking L Ranch Weddings Reviews

Jennifer · Getting married on 12/31/2020

The venue was so much more than I had expected on our 1st visit and we just loved it. Susan was amazing with helping me get things done and her service was great. There were rocks in the road but we got past them. I had a few other issues which I addressed with her and she was very responsive to them. She helped make the experience a good one.

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

What an absolute amazing and stress free place to get married! My son and daughter-in-law got married here and it is absolutely beautiful! Top notch! Fun was had by ALL! Susan can even set up your Honeymoon for you! It doesn't get much better than that!!

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely gorgeous venue. Fantastic package and great staff. THANK YOU for making our day a dream come true! My only recommendation would be to consider your own DJ. Literally EVERYTHING else was dreamy.

Kristen · Married on 01/13/2018

The Rocking L Ranch made our wedding day perfect. From the first visit I knew it was the place I wanted to have our wedding. Susan was incredibly friendly and explained all of the details of what we had to choose from and was very flexible in adding and removing services from the packages to fit our needs. Her vendors she uses are incredible as well, I can't tell you how many people I had ask about our pastor, photographer, caterer, and florist. If you can, make sure you get Bonnie to be your day of coordinator. She makes sure everything is taken care of the way you want it and she makes sure the bride is doing good throughout the day of. Their staff they have working through the night is pretty incredible as well. I've had so many friends and family members get married who said it was the most stressful time of their lives. If you go with The Rocking L Ranch, you wont have to worry about anything except your personal touches. They take care of the stress for you. My guests who attended said it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and that the venue was amazing. You really can't beat the value you get with this venue. Thank you Susan, Bonnie, and staff for making our day so perfect. -Kristen and Eric.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Rocking L Ranch Weddings's reply:

Kristen thank you so much for your kind words. It was definitely our pleasure to provide you and Eric with the wedding day of your dreams. I will be sharing your kind words with Bonnie, my staff and vendors so that they know how amazing they really are! Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of this special day in your life! Best wishes in your new life together as Man and Wife! Susan

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2017

Rocking L Ranch is amazing !!!! Our wedding date was 11-10-17. Everyone at the Ranch helped me create the day I have been dreaming of since I was a little girl ! Susan ( owner ) is absolutely amazing !!! She doesn't just make you feel like a bride renting a venue she makes you feel as you are family. Bonnie the wedding coordinator made my day stress free and all of our guest admired how well and smoothly things ran because of her. We used most of Susan's vendors that she suggested each and every vendor went above and beyond to ensure all our questions were answered and we received exactly what we wanted. My wedding day I was able to relax and enjoy they took care of everything !!! The barn is absolutely beautiful and the pricing is very reasonable and worth every cent !!!! We love you Rocking L Ranch thank you for our amazing wedding !!! I would recommend them to anyone !!!

Rocking L Ranch Weddings 1
    Rocking L Ranch Weddings 2
    Rocking L Ranch Weddings 3
    Rocking L Ranch Weddings 4
    Rocking L Ranch Weddings 5
    Rocking L Ranch Weddings 6

Tiffany · Married on 05/28/2017

I absolutely loved everything about our wedding!! From the flowers, to the music, to the photographer and how everything was set up. The flowers were gorgeous, and Susan the owner made sure everything went smooth the day of! She and everyone else were very professional and awesome! I would not pick any where else to have my wedding!!

Scott · Married on 04/21/2017

The entire staff at The Rocking L Ranch was amazing! Everyone really went above and beyond to make your special day truly beautiful. So many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Our photographer said it was the best venue she had ever photographed, the light was perfect and the scenery was beautiful. Everything went off without a hitch, Thanks again!!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Rocking L Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Scott! We're so glad to have had the honor to host your special day with Chelsea! We wish you all the best in your new life together!!

Tiffiny · Married on 03/04/2017

We were married at Rocking L. Ranch a little over 4 weeks ago (03/04/17) and from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, and our reception everything was perfect and could not have dreamed of a better wedding. Our guests continue to tell us that this was the best wedding they have ever attended. Susan and Bonnie accommodated every single one of our requests and truly provided us with an amazing wedding day. Bonnie is a phenomenal coordinator. Throughout our entire wedding day she made sure that everyone was taken care of and everyone was having a great time! All the vendors we had were perfect I would recommend Rocking L. Ranch to anyone and everyone!
    . Thank you for everything!
    Mr. & Mrs. Helvey

Sent on 04/03/2017

Rocking L Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tiffiny! It was truly a pleasure to serve you. Best wishes to you and Dale in your new life together!

Robin · Married on 01/28/2017

my wedding at the rocking l ranch was everything i have dreamed of and more! Susan and her staff were very attentive to detail and every one of my requests. The were quick to respondto emails and messages. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful rustic wedding and to anyone that wants a stress free wedding

Sent on 02/04/2017

Rocking L Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Robin! It was our pleasure!

Anne · Married on 07/23/2016

I wouldn't ever use anyone else BUT this vendor!! Susan, the owner, was amazing and made planning the wedding for my daughter , Christy Bowen so easy. Tammy helped me with so many of the things that I had no idea how to do it, and Bonnie was an extremely efficient wedding coordinator and I didn't have to stress about a thing!!! My daughter, Christy Bowen, married Daniel Adams and it was the most beautiful wedding I had been to in a long time! If you are in the market for a great place to get married, by all means chose the Rocking L Ranch! It's got everything you are looking for and more!! Thanks for everything!!! This wedding will be in my memory and my heart forever!!! Anne Bowen

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are looking for a great rustic venue, this is it. It is charming and beautiful. Great for a wedding with 100 guests or fewer- very comfortable and the owners are awesome. Susan was so wonderful to work with and Bonnie was a total sweetheart. I can honestly say that I had ZERO stress in planning this wedding. They took care of everything, we didn't even have to decorate. We purchased a package that included an officiant, dj, and cake and all of them exceeded our expectations. It was truly the perfect day and it was such an honor to work with everyone who was a part of it. All of our guests were blown away with how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly the entire day went. I cannot say enough good things about everyone here!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Rocking L Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was truly our pleasure!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/30/2016

First I want to say Susan and Bonnie did a wonderful job with everything. My husband and I wanted a rustic outdoor wedding and that is exactly what we got. The Rocking L Ranch is the best place to get this type of atmosphere. We had gone to another outdoor wedding somewhere else and we were going to use them, but after looking into what Susan had at RLR we went with her. I cannot say how much we enjoyed our wedding. From using the cottage, the hay wagon, the horse carriage to saying our I Do's.
    RLR's package prices are very reasonable. RLR offers everything you need from photographer (RHickman who was out of this world), make up / hair (Tenacious Glam Tena and Jen were also out of this world), to the dj and many other people. We found Susan (owner) and Bonnie (wedding coordinator) to work with us on everything and made our day run very smoothly.
    I highly recommend the Rocking L Ranch for your wedding if your looking for the prefect Rustic / Country wedding.
    RLR package prices are very reasonable and offers a lot for the price.

Corrina · Married on 11/21/2015

What an amazing place to get married, the staff and the property were perfect. It rained the entire wedding but they made everything so perfect and not stressful we forgot it was even raining. The venue is so beautiful you do not need much more decor, the packages make it so easy and stress free and also included a wedding planner who was beyond amazing!! Highly Recommended!!

Laurence · Married on 10/04/2015

Words really can't describe how awesome Susan and the staff are at Rocking L Ranch. We were constantly able to make contact with Susan or the Day of Planner, Bonnie. Susan has built a great relationship with vendors around the area that she provides everything you need as part of her wedding package. Our guest had nothing but great things to say about the venue and the staff, and another couple and is considering to book this venue.

Brittney · Married on 03/14/2015

What an amazing place! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Susan and her staff are great people. Had an amazing time and loved the décor and atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this ranch! Thank you for everything.
    Brittney & David M

It was such a pleasure to work with Susan, Dale, and Bonnie at the Rocking L Ranch! My husband and I had such a blast doing our Halloween Wedding there. Everything was perfect.

Anything that came to mind we ran past Susan and she was always on board for figuring out how to get it done and even how to embellish it. Any time we wanted to come out to check our progress with decorations and planning she worked with us and told us which dates were not good to drive out so we wouldn't waste gas and time. She was fully involved with all planning to ensure nothing fell through the cracks and had trustworthy partnerships with other services that we were able to make great use of.

We absolutely loved working with Susan and her team and if we ever have another large enough event we would definitely book with the Rocking L Ranch.

jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Susan, her husband and staff at the ranch were absolutely amazing! They were there for everything. Always willing to lend a hand and always there and ready to answer any questions we had in a timely fashion. They were great at letting us pretty much do our thing (as long as it was within their guidelines of course! ) we couldn't have picked a better venue!

Breeann · Married on 10/11/2014

Susan at Rocking L Ranch is amazing! She is always there when you need her and can answer any questions that you may have. The setting is absolutely beautiful! It can be made into any style that you desire. They do a wonderful job bringing your dream wedding to life! I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with! I cannot recommend them enough! I know that Rocking L will be highly successful! :)

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2014

The Rocking L Ranch venue is absolutely charming! My fiance and I knew right away that we wanted to get married there. Susan and her husband are super sweet and very helpful! They were always there to answer questions and help when needed. Our ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a rustic venue!

Helen · Married on 04/18/2014

Love-Affaire Brides had the privledge of Planning the Past 2 Weddings at The Rocking L Ranch! What a beautiful venue with a number of ceremony options ! Susan is very flexible and makes it easy for any bride on any budget and that's what I'm about, working on a brides budget!! I recommended this place for any outside rustic / elegant wedding/event ! As a planner this was a easy place for me to work with!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Rocking L Ranch Weddings's reply:

Thank You Helen of Love-Affair Brides! You did an awesome job with our Rocking L Brides and you really made the venue shine for their day!

Kelli · Married on 03/01/2014

Working with Susan at the Rocking L Ranch was absolutely fantastic! She was incredibly laid back and always willing to help with anything! My wedding could not have been more beautiful. The barn was an amazing area to eat or just hang out, the grounds were gorgeous, and my guests couldn't compliment it enough. If you want a rustic wedding, this is the place to go!

Jessica · Married on 11/30/2013

Jayson and I had our wedding this past Saturday. It was the most amazing and beautiful experience for the both of us. The owners of the property completely transformed the place along with my wedding planner. There was no doubt in my mind whatsoever and Susan reassured me within the 6months of planning it all that it was going to look great for us. They worked very hard on everything. We got compliments all night on the venue and how awesome it looked. It was the happiest day of our lives and it was everything we invisioned and wanted from day one up until our special day!!! Beautiful barn wedding. All the details were just completely breath taking. I wouldn't have changed anything. Got a lil rained on but rain is always good luck on your wedding day. We enjoyed ourselves very much as so our families and friends as well. Beautiful and amazing venue!!!! :)

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2012

Beautiful Grounds and Affordable Packages! We had the most elegant yet rustic wedding ever!

Kathleen · Married on 12/03/2016

I only rate 4/5 stars for professionalism because they are laid back and super easy to work with. For those looking for white collar, stuffy, office type personalities, you won't find that here!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Thank you Kathleen!

Loved working with Bonnie & Susan. They made our day everything we wanted & more. They went above & beyond to put our day together. The venue is beautiful. Very Rustic Venue. Loved everything about this vendor!!