On WeddingWire since 2020
Once in a lifetime wedding venue in the best of location with everything you need on site to create the wedding of your dreams.
Simple inclusive pricing provides you with full on-site decor including centerpieces, arches, tables, chairs, wedding signs, games and more, available for you to use making our venue the most affordable and easy to use!
The Grand 721 is close to everything, only 1 hour from Orlando and 30 minutes from Daytona and Cocoa.
Our roots run deep, and our soul runs deeper.
Experience our legendary sweet tea bars, indoor photo ops, whiskey toasts, and more! (all included)
Our venue was designed to be gorgeous and functional while creating a special ambiance and tons of photo ops that make for a truly unforgettable event.
- Beautiful lighting with chandeliers, market lights, uplighting, and more - it is incredibly romantic.
- Full day access beginnig at 9AM
- 50-foot magnificent indoor opening going straight to the ceiling.
- On site get ready suites with access beginngin at 9AM
- Climate-controlled spaces with options for air and heat!
- Beautiful floors
- Incredible history and ambiance
- Blocks from the river and beach right in the heart of the city.
- Indoor + multiple outdoor ceremony locations!
This venue will take your breath away while leaving your budget intact.
- Up Lighting - We have uplighting for indoor and outdoor in an array of colors.
- 20 Farm Tables - 8-foot solid oak wood farmhouse tables!
- Buffet Tables/cake tables/gift tables etc.
- 200 oak Cross-back Chairs for the ceremony and reception.
- 30 Round tables - 60" Rounds seat up to 8 guests.
- Sweetheart Table - 4-foot solid oak two-person sweetheart table.
- Highboy Cocktail Tables - for cocktail hour.
- 23 Whiskey Barrels - Use for cocktail hour, ceremony, cake, etc.
- On-site event manager (add a month-of coordinator or full planning coordinator)!
- Indoor oversized game section for playing indoor giant jenga, giant checkers, cornhole and more!
- Four ceremony options, including 2 outdoor and 3 indoor.
- Huge venue entrance doors flanked with gorgeous fabric draping for head tables and photo ops.
- Five ceremony backdrop options from our array of custom-designed ceremony backdrops.
- Complimentary Whiskey toast with our very own barreled whiskey!
- Sweet Tea Bar! - Enjoy our Sweet Tea bars with mason jar cups and straws!
- Drapery (thousands of dollars of gorgeous draping)
- Market lights.
- Centerpieces - 5 - 6 styles.
- Table numbers/welcome signs/cake signs, etc. (all the things you buy on Etsy and then have to sell on Craigslist for pennies on the dollar).
Our staff sets up and breaks down anything you use from us for your wedding date - all included!
The Grand 721 is a wedding and event venue in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
145 User photos
The barn offered us the perfect setting to make our fairytale wedding come to life and it more than delivered! Having the flexibility of the spaces let us host a completely air conditioned wedding from ceremony to reception in unique spaces and kept our guests cool (important in Florida in July!!). I couldn’t recommend the Barn more. Amazing venue, amazing staff, and a fantastic facility with the ability to truly make it unique to you.
Amazing venue for your special day
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?