Bridle Oaks Barn

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4k - $4k For 100 Guests

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4k - $4k For 100 Guests

Welcome to Bridle Oaks ! Our scenic wedding venue situated just outside of Orlando, in Deland, Florida. Deland's best-kept secret, this farm is nestled on five acres of meandering paths, charming forests, and verdant fields. Along with special events, we also have two donkeys, eleven goats, and lots of chickens, who may even stop by for a picture or two. It is a romantic, rural, and unique spot for your momentous occasion. We love our animals and farm as much as our special weddings!

Facilities and Capacity

Ceremonies at Bridle Oaks Barn take place in front of a one-of-a-kind outdoor altar. This consists of a custom created wooden structure complete with a window, a chandelier, and white drapery. This altar is also set with built-in benches on which your loved ones can sit and watch the emotional exchange of vows. A beautiful leafy forest backdrop adds to the enchanting ambiance. Afterwards, you can make your way to our cocktail barn for drinks and hors d'oeuvres. Our custom-built reception barn features authentic wood details, an elaborate six-foot chandelier, and strings of bistro lighting. It can accommodate up to 150 people for dining and dancing and can be jazzed up with a DJ of your choice. Our custom barn is truly the gem of our property. You won't find another barn like ours. That, I can promise!

The wedding coordinators at Bridle Oaks Barn will work closely with you to design the celebration of your dreams. Our girls work with you for a year in advance. You'll be best friends by the end! They do everything on your wedding day.... full set-up, full break-down, work with your vendors, move your guests around, and make sure every detail is in place. We strive for perfection. I can honestly say, no one does more for you on your wedding day, than our team. Please read our reviews!

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Wine
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
April
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

May
June
September
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Savannah Married on 11/27/2022

FairyTale Wedding

Shawna the venue owner and Desire my coordinator made my absolute dreams come true for my wedding. Everything I had planned came to life thanks to this place with ease and comfort. The Venue is gorgeous with a hidden forest detail that blew me away come sun down. From the ceremony to the reception to all the planning, I am so happy I was able to have my wedding here. Sad the day is done! But will always hold a special place in my heart for this place.

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thankyou SO much for the review Savannah! Your wedding was So pretty!! We really enjoyed having you!!
  • Lynette
    Lynette C. Married on 11/22/2022

A Magical Day Rain or Shine

Although Bridle Oaks is a breathtaking venue in and of itself, it is the staff there, particularly Shawna, who really created a magical day for us. I was beyond stressed with the idea of rain on the day, most weather predictors putting the chance of rain at over 90 percent. Due to the rain, our original plans for space, food truck, etc. All had to be changed but Shawna made it happen. Shawna created a gorgeous indoor ceremony space for us. Reconfigured our used space. Found a perfect spot for the food truck. It allowed me to lose all the stress I had built up.
    The clouds were on our side and it ended up not raining, but it was the effort that really made a difference for me. And honestly, the changes made the night even better than I could have hoped.
    The guests couldn't stop talking about the beauty of the venue, and as a bonus I even got to play with the goats!
    Bridle Oaks flexibility is also notable. We were non traditional in multiple ways. No traditional sit down dinner, for example. We had a food truck instead. His mother made our cake. We DIYd the decor, etc.
    Pricing is also important to note. We had less than 50 people and with Bridle Oaks, we spent less than 7k on our entire wedding.
    Shawna and her team were absolutely amazing. I could not thank them enough.
    Minus the groom, picking this venue was my greatest choice. Lol.

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Oh Lynette! You鈥檙e too gracious!! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for this review! This business is a tough one, and it鈥檚 words like these that make me keep going and get excited about our next wedding(s). You were a very easy bride to work with and I think your wedding was super special! Thanks again for the review! Good luck to both of you!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Kim, Desiree, Shawna, Ashley, Theresa,Katie, Victoria,Brighton,Sam,
Kim, Desiree, Shawna, Ashley, Theresa,Katie, Victoria,Brighton,Sam,
Coordinators, Rentals, Manager, Owner

We can't wait to meet you and host your wedding! We promise to put 100% into your wedding day and make it as perfect as possible!

Feel Free to reach out anytime. We couldn't find a photo of everyone together, so we put up one of our favorite goat, Cookie !

DJ Phil Joeckel DJ Phil Joeckel Wedding DJs

What can I say that hasn鈥檛 already been said about Bridle Oaks? Everybody knows that Bridle Oaks is one of the most unique venues that Central Florida has to offer. Brides have described this venue as breath taking, magical, romantic, dreamy, a place where fairytale鈥檚 come true, rustic, elegant and has been referred to many times as a hidden gem! The flow of the location is PERFECT for any event! As a vendor, I am so impressed with what they have accomplished over there. The family has put their heart and soul into making Bridle Oaks a place that any vendor would be so proud to work at. Shawna at Bridle Oaks genuinely cares about her clients and the vendors that she works with. I give Bridle Oaks and Shawna 5 Stars!

Southern Sunshine Boutique Southern Sunshine Boutique Wedding Planners

Bridle Oaks is a great location. I have known the family for years and they have done an outstanding job on this property. Everything you could ask for in a venue its there!

G & G Entertainment G & G Entertainment Wedding DJs

We absolutely love this venue. Great staff, beautiful facility, impressive grounds. Volusia County's best kept secret!

Country Club Flower Shop
Foodie Catering
4.9 out of 5 rating , 36 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1250 East Taylor Rd Deland, FL, 32724
Location of (Bridle Oaks Barn)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues