Bridle Oaks Barn Reviews

Bridle Oaks Barn 5
Bridle Oaks Barn 6
Bridle Oaks Barn 7

Dawn Waters · Married on 03/10/2019

Fantastic all the way around!

Choosing this venue was a great decision. Shawna and Heather made sure everything we wanted happened and were there the whole time making sure everything was just so. They went above and beyond to make our day truly special. The barn and table decor was more than we could ever have imagined! Our thanks is not enough. Highly recommend them for wedding and any large events. Our guests were in love with the surroundings and the venue!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you SO much!!!! Love you guys... It was one of the happiest weddings we ever saw! So glad you chose Bridle Oaks for your wedding day!
  • Ornella

Ornella · Married on 03/02/2019

A True Fairy Tale

We wanted to have a rustic theme wedding and Bridle Oaks couldn't be possibly more perfect! When my Husband and I first had a tour around the venue, it was love at first sight. The place is an absolute fairy tale. The setting is just breathtaking and has such a natural environment. It is well taken care of by the wonderful owner. Shawna is sincere, professional, and a compassionate lady. She will make sure and inform you everything you need to know about the venue. Furthermore, our guests were downright astonished of how beautiful the place was. In addition, the guests could not stop talking about what a wonderful choice we made by getting married in this enchanted place and we couldn't agreed more. We thank everyone at the venue for making our dreams come true! Love, Ornella&Callum

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Bridle Oaks Barn 8
    Bridle Oaks Barn 9
    Bridle Oaks Barn 10
    Bridle Oaks Barn 11
    Bridle Oaks Barn 12

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Your the best Ornella. Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We loved seeing your beautiful wedding at Bridle Oaks!!
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing rustic venue

Beautiful landscaping, the staff is amazing so knowledgeable and makes it so you don’t have to worry about anything on your special day!! Meets just about every budget and has so many added bonsuses :) I’m almost sad my wedding day is over because that means I can’t go out there anymore!!!

• heather

heather · Married on 01/27/2019

01.27.19 wedding

This venue is GORGEOUS and very affordable!! All of the staff there, especially Shawna and Freddi, went above and beyond to ensure my special day was breathtaking despite the rain that just wouldn’t let up! From our Rehersal to our reception they made sure everything was laid out perfectly for us! I HIGHLY recommend this venue❤️

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Bridle Oaks Barn 13
    Bridle Oaks Barn 14

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this review , Heather ! So glad your day was perfect! Sometimes rainy days have a special quality all their own !
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 01/06/2019

BEST place to get married!

I cannot express how wonderful everyone at Bridle Oaks is! The owner, Shawna is so organized, answers all of your questions promptly, and makes you feel so comfortable for the moment you speak with her. My day of coordinator, Fredricka, made my day run so smoothly! She coordinated with all of my vendors to make sure my day was perfect! From the very beginning she understood my vision made it come to life. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, and I can't thank her enough for that. The whole venue is so beautiful and the staff makes you feel like you're their only bride. Booking with Bridle Oaks is a MUST!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Bridle Oaks Barn 15

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you SO much!!!! You are too kind. So happy you enjoyed your day!!! Best of luck to both of you!
  • Ashley

Ashley Huesman · Married on 12/16/2018

My dream come true

I had a dream of what the perfect wedding would be, and Freddi at Bridle Oaks made my dream become a reality. Everything was absolutely perfect! I wouldn't have wanted to marry my best friend anywhere else than here!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I'm so happy Freddi was able to help you give you the perfect day at Bridle Oaks!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect venue!

Shawna and the team at Bridle Oaks Barn are absolutely incredible. First off, the venue is spectacular- the outdoor ceremony space, the cocktail barn and the reception barn are all beautiful spaces for entertaining guests throughout your wedding day. There is greenery everywhere and the farm animals are so fun to hang out. It was simple to set up a date to tour the venue and Shawna was so knowledgable and had an answer for any question I could think of- she also provided a list of recommended vendors for every category which was super helpful! They have a room filled with decor for you to use for FREE! which was so helpful and also several items that you could rent for super reasonable prices. There was someone available for every single thing on my wedding day and they made sure that there was nothing for me to stress about. I'm so happy that I chose this gorgeous place as my wedding venue, thank you Bridle Oaks team!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Bridle Oaks Barn 16
    Bridle Oaks Barn 17
    Bridle Oaks Barn 18

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Awe Julie! Thankyou so much! Your wet was gorgeous! We wish you the best in the years to come! Thankyou for choosing Bridle Oaks!

Belinda · Married on 05/05/2018

Bridle Oaks is the most unique barn wedding venue that I have ever have the privilege of working at. This is definitely a must see wedding venue that every bride should check out! Shawna is also extremely amazing to work with. I would recommend making sure you capture photos in the field of ferns, the ceremony site, and of course another cool spot is the backside of the barn under the twinkle lights.

Bridle Oaks Barn 19
    Bridle Oaks Barn 20
    Bridle Oaks Barn 21

Paola · Married on 04/08/2018

From the moment Josean and I got engaged we knew we wanted to celebrate our wedding where the reception and ceremony cite was in the same place. We wanted a place that had a whimsical feeling with lots of nature. Bridle Oaks was the first venue we visited and felt in love immediately with the place. Shawna was so nice and helpful. She walked us through the facility and even recommended us vendors that we still needed. She has a free decor room which I loved. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Bridle Oaks Barn 29
    Bridle Oaks Barn 30
    Bridle Oaks Barn 31

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you SO much! Paola!!! Good luck to you ~ !!

Jenny · Married on 01/07/2018

This was the most beautiful venue and they make sure every detail is exactly what you have ever dreamed!!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Thankyou so much Jenny!

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't even put into words how perfect this place is! I seriously will miss it and want to plan a vow renewal just to go back one day. Bridle oaks barn is the most magical , woodsy, rustic venue you can imagine. The owner and the planners only make it even more amazing. My husband and I woke up the next morning and were sad to leave ! We actually toured this place before we were even officially engaged and booked it on the spot because of how perfect it is. We only looked at this one venue and have zero regrets. Every guest at our wedding was obsessed with the place. Youre crazy if you book anywhere else in DeLand !

Sent on 01/03/2018

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

WOW! I can't even believe this review. Thank you Sarah! You have no idea how happy this makes me. I just finished a long day of cleaning up horse manure, taking care of goats, cleaning the barn, and all while freezing on the coldest day of the year. I came home , read this, and I was suddenly so warm and happy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart !

Jamie · Married on 11/12/2017

This is the most beautiful, magical wedding venue I've ever seen and my groom and I had the most amazing time taking pictures around all of the photo-op spots around the property. Every location provides the perfect backdrop for wedding photos! My guests could not stop complimenting how perfect and beautiful our wedding was. The owner (Shawna) and her staff are super nice, helpful and accommodating. Plus, they are very affordable compared to many other venues!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Bridle Oaks Barn 32
    Bridle Oaks Barn 33
    Bridle Oaks Barn 34

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you Jamie!! I appreciate the kind words so much!! You guys are the best!!

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

Thank you so much for everything. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Bridle Oaks is everything and more that we had envisioned for our wedding day because your venue is absolutely STUNNING!
    Thank you for all of your wonderful vendor recommendations also.... Kali did a phenomenal job coordinating and bringing our wedding vision alive. DJ Phil was so much fun and brought the dance party alive. Smoke Showin BBQ makes my mouth water just thinking about it (haha). Alice with Alice’s Art Gallery is the most incredibly talented photographer we have ever met. We can’t wait to have future sessions with Alice as our lives grow and evolve together in years to come.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thankyou Nicole! You were one of our kindest sweetest brides ever! Good Luck with everything!

Janine · Married on 10/15/2017

No words for how unique & beautiful this place is! I recently helped a close friend who is like a daughter to me plan for her destination wedding here on 10/15/17 & it was by far the most beautiful & perfect wedding I’ve ever been to.. like a fairytale come true! Shawna & Ashley were so helpful & amazing to work with. I HIGHLY recommend upgrading the coordinator for the day package, it’s worth every penny to have all the set up, clean up & coordinating w/ vendors taken care of for you! Ashley was our coordinator for the day & she went above & beyond to make the day absolutely magical! Everything flowed so smoothly. Parents of the Bride & Groom were able to enjoy the day like guests because Ashley took care of everything! The lighting in the barn is so romantic & did not feel crowded at all with 150 people. The entire property... the barn, outdoor chapel & the cocktail hour area are all gorgeous already & don’t even need much decorating. You really have to see it yourself to appreciate the beauty of it all that you can’t get from pictures. The vendors we used were: Sonny’s for catering, Chace’s Cakes for wedding cake, Country Club Flower Shop for flowers & they all were used to doing events there, made a great team & did an amazing job!!! Everthing came together just perfectly! All the guests were commenting that it looked like Joanna Gaines herself put it all together... It was such a wonderful day, we didn’t want it to end!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Bridle Oaks Barn 42
    Bridle Oaks Barn 43
    Bridle Oaks Barn 44

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

I can't thank you enough Janine. What wonderful words. They make me tear up everytime. Thank you for appreciating our hard work, for being kind, and most of all, for taking the time to write a review. Good Luck to beautiful Victoria and Marc!

Hilary · Married on 03/26/2017

Could not have had a better time at our wedding and reception. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had and how much they loved the venue. Everything was perfect.

Selena · Married on 03/12/2017

Don't look anywhere else! This is the place to have an outdoor ceremony in a quaint, open air chapel, shrouded in trees. We had rain before our event, but the team at Bridal Oaks were not phased. We set up for the ceremony inside and at the last minute decided to move to outside. For the reception, the Barn has a great feel and atmosphere. In fact, the entire venue is the way to go! The staff there are amazing too. A wonderful, professional, enthusiastic ... generally great group of people to work with. Thank you all!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved working with you and are so happy it all turned out great in the end. We wish Sue and Rob the best! Thanks so much.
    The Bridle Oaks team.
  • Suyanne

Suyanne · Married on 03/04/2017

I can't even get started on this place. It is simply breath taking! The venue is absolutely beautiful. It offers a place for both the ceremony and the reception. When people usually think of a barn they automatically see a country wedding but this place has the option to make it an elegant rustic wedding, with the beautiful lights and chandelier inside the barn. This venue also has a place for the cocktail hour. Everything about this venue was thought through. Shawna is the sales person there and she answered every question we had and more, she said things that we wouldn't imagine even asking, all in all we got a lot of information through her. She provides(after you book the venue) a bunch of cards of different vendors she has worked with. This is a beautiful and very affordable place. We like that we can choose the catering and other vendors on our own. The also provide a day of coordinator for an extra yet affordable price. If you get the day of coordinator they will decorate everything on your wedding day! They also have a house you can rent for 24 hours get ready there and spend the night!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 02/19/2017

This venue is magical and breath taking!! It was one of the first venues I looked at for our wedding and immediately I knew it was "the one" for us. Shawna was incredibly helpful, flexible, and professional. Our wedding was on 2/19/17 and it could not have been more perfect!! The weather was perfect and the it made our ceremony in the outdoor chapel even more intimate and magical. All of our guest could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was and our wedding pictures in this location look like they are from a magazine!! Shawna had the house ready for our bridal party to get ready in and it was perfect! We even had fresh flowers ( such a sweet touch!). Shawna had recommended vendors but also let us pick ours and she worked great with our wedding planners. I loved that tables, chairs, and many decorations are included and there is a back up options in case it were to rain the day of (major bonus). The barn for our reception was perfect and magical, our wedding day was unforgettable thanks to Bridal Oaks! I HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding you will not regret it!! Promise :)

Sent on 05/03/2017

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Awe.... Thank you Natalie!! You guys were so easy to work with and I really enjoyed working with you too. Good Luck with your wonderful new life together!!!

Susan · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter was married at Bridle Oaks on February 18, 2017. What a class act. They are so awesome to work with. Such a perfect venue and they had so much to offer. There is NOTHING this venue lacks... and the 'Day Of' wedding planner option was the icing on the cake.
    Check this place out... its a hidden Gem.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you So much Susan! You guys were very easy to work with and we thoroughly enjoyed your wedding. Thank goodness for the beautiful sunshine right at the perfect moment!! Good Luck to all!

Christina · Married on 02/18/2017

There are no words that can accurately describe this venue and experience I had. I am SO blessed that I was able to spend my special day at gorgeous Bridle Oaks. It's all in one...offering a place for the bride to get ready, the groom to get ready, the ceremony, cocktail hour, outdoor bar, and reception. Bridle Oaks is DeLand's newest hidden gem. It's conveniently located off of 17-92 and is a short drive from the interstate. If you have family/friends traveling to town, Downtown DeLand and hotels are a short 5-10 minute drive from the venue. Your guests will be thankful for this! As we all know, Florida weather is highly unpredictable. If it happens to rain on your day, your ceremony will move into the gorgeous reception barn. How awesome is that!? Your wedding day won't be put on hold because of Mother Nature. The owner, Shawna, is an absolute joy to work with. She's a little Joanna Gaines. Shawna was very flexible with vendors...while she has a preferred vendors list, she also allows you to use vendors of your own. She has completely flipped a house that is on the property that serves as the "bridal suite." You and your girls can get ready there all morning if you'd like. The best part is that you and your new spouse can spend the night there. The house is beautiful! It was so nice being able to fully enjoy myself at the reception and stroll over to the house for the evening. The ceremony site is gorgeous. The cocktail site is gorgeous. The reception barn is gorgeous. I can't say it enough. They have paid so much attention to detail and it really shows. Bridle Oaks also offers day of coordinators. Ashley was absolutely amazing. I had a vision in mind and Ashley made it come to life. She reached out to me throughout planning to check on me & directly worked with my vendors. The day was perfect. I can't say enough about Bridle Oaks. They made every single one of my dreams come true...and I can promise they'll make yours come true, too.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Christina, Thank you so much much for your wonderful review. It brought tears to me eyes. You were wonderful to work with as well. We wish you all the best for your new married future! Thank you so much for choosing us!

Kerrie · Married on 01/29/2017

My son just had his wedding here and it was such a beautiful, nature filled, unique wedding experience. One guest said it was the BEST wedding he had ever been to because the venue was so incredible.

Stephanie · Married on 01/28/2017

We could not have had a better experience having our wedding at Bridle Oaks Barn. We knew we wanted a Barn Wedding and we looked all over Central Florida and found most wedding venue barns were after thoughts that were turned into venues so they all had something off about them. But Bridle Oaks was built to be a wedding venue, so every single detail is well thought out & perfect for hosting your big day! It’s classy & romantic while still lending itself well to the country side. One of my main deciding factors was how little décor I would have to do myself. The venue is gorgeous itself & already has ceremony seating, a perfect ceremony backdrop, wedding doors, a sign that says ‘Today we become one family, pick a seat not a side’, reception tables & chairs, romantic lighting…all of the stuff I know I would be crafting & having to make decisions on is already done! As well as a whole room of free décor to use as you please on your big day! Both Shawna, the owner, & Kali, my Day of Coordinator booked through the venue, were amazing throughout the booking & planning process. I could not have asked for a more seamless & perfect wedding day!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Oh My Gosh, Stephanie! Thank you so much for your sweet review. We loved getting to know you and are SOOO happy Bridle Oaks was a positive experience for you!!! Many years of happiness for you!!

Robyn · Married on 12/29/2016

Bridle Oaks Barn is an absolutely beautiful venue and we are so thankful we were able to have our wedding there. The team at Bridle Oaks is so flexible and will go above and beyond to help make your wedding spectacular. They are personable, kind, and hardworking. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone who wants that fairy tale wedding!!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Can't thank you enough Robyn! You and Matt are destined for happiness, as you are two of the most genuine and nicest people I've ever met!!

Taylor · Married on 12/17/2016

I got married here last weekend and can't say enough about this place! I fell in love the second I toured and booked right away. All of our guests raved about it. I truly believe this venue made my wedding day PERFECT!
    P.S. Shawna is awesome!!!!! :)

Sent on 12/27/2016

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Taylor, Thank you so much. You are one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I think you will have a wonderful marriage and a happy life! So happy you chose Bridle Oaks as your venue!

Megan · Married on 12/11/2016

Bridle Oaks Was absolutely prefect! The owner Shawna and wedding coordinator Ashley couldn't have been more accommodating or professional. This venue is gorgeous on its own and can be decorated in so many different ways to suit your style..so many possibilities! The staff were full of ideas and recommendations for catering floral etc.
    My husband and I were totally impressed and had a stress free beautiful wedding here!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! I really appreciate the kind words. You had a beautiful wedding, and we wish you the best of luck!!