Bridle Oaks Barn Reviews

Bridle Oaks Barn 7
  • Ariel

Ariel · Getting married on 06/24/2021

Wonderful staff

This place is simply wonderful they worked with my schedule and understood my concerns. They are very fast when it comes to response

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Deven

Deven Rivera · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Amazing venue !

Bridle Oaks Barns is beautiful! Shawna is truly amazing and I cannot wait to share my special day with her at their beautiful venue!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Emma

Emma Skillman · Getting married on 03/22/2020

I am so excited to have my wedding here

We went to Bridle Oaks with my parents and I loved it so much we booked on the spot. Shawna really knows her stuff. The venue is beautiful. It is everything I was looking for.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Emma, Awe... You are so sweet !! Look forward to your wedding. It will be wonderful! We will do everything we can to make it perfect.
  • kimberly

kimberly · Married on 05/11/2019

Absoluetly Amazing

My wedding was amazing, all of their suggested vendors did such a good job, our wedding went off without a hitch!!! It was perfect

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2019

The most gorgeous venue I’ve ever seen. Everything about this venue was magical.

Everyone couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful the venue was! I’m so happy I chose Bridle Oaks as my wedding venue. The communication between the owner and I was Incredibly helpful (and I had many questions so texted her a lot). The day of, they made sure everything was perfect and made me feel so at ease every step of the way. Thank you so much Bridle Oaks for such a magical experience. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Bridle Oaks Barn 12
    Bridle Oaks Barn 13
    Bridle Oaks Barn 14

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Oh my gosh Melissa... Thankyou SO much for this wonderful review. It means so much to me to make you guys happy!!! Good Luck with exciting future ahead!!

Marsha Meinberg · Married on 04/06/2019

Kudos to all the staff

April 6, 2019 my son married the love of his life. While I was not involved in the planning, I was quite impressed with Bridle Oaks staff. My husband has Alzheimer's. At the rehearsal I expressed concern about him getting around. The day of the wedding the staff had a golf cart ready to get him from one place to the other without me asking. We both were able to enjoy our son's wedding. The entire staff was wonderful and I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. So glad you enjoyed your time at Bridle Oaks !! We try to accommodate every guest, especially those with special needs. Thanks, Shawna

Dawn Waters · Married on 03/10/2019

Fantastic all the way around!

Choosing this venue was a great decision. Shawna and Heather made sure everything we wanted happened and were there the whole time making sure everything was just so. They went above and beyond to make our day truly special. The barn and table decor was more than we could ever have imagined! Our thanks is not enough. Highly recommend them for wedding and any large events. Our guests were in love with the surroundings and the venue!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you SO much!!!! Love you guys... It was one of the happiest weddings we ever saw! So glad you chose Bridle Oaks for your wedding day!
  • Leah

Leah Hilado · Married on 03/09/2019

Happily Ever Hilado

The minute my husband and I parked at this venue, I knew it was the one. Bridal Oaks Barn was the only venue I toured, and it was PERFECT. The reservation and contract process was very straight forward and simple. The owner was extremely easy to communicate with via text and email throughout the process as a multitude of questions arose. She is extremely nice, caring, and wonderful at her job! The property is just as advertised. An amazing place for an outdoor wedding: the trees provide privacy, landscaping is beautiful, and the farm animals are so cute!
    There is an option to rent the house on property. I reserved the bride house for my maids and I to stay in and get ready. The house was very clean and the décor was great! Perfect size for the makeup and hair craziness.
    The ceremony location is the heart of the venue - surround by trees to exchange vows for your friends and family to hear. My groom’s first look was a once in a life time moment, and the wooden door entrance made it even more special. Also, the newly installed wooden benches looked awesome!
    The cocktail barn is the perfect set up for guests to mingle as the bridal party takes photos. The lighting was great! The high-top tables were perfect for eating appetizers. I didn’t get to attend the cocktail hour, as I was the bride, ha. But I hear it was a blast!
    Finally, reception, time to celebrate! The ceremony barn is absolutely beautiful! The interior wood, the lighting, the sealed floors, the dark wood chairs, the chandler… just breath taking. The floor plan was perfect, giving plenty of room for my 100ish guests to be seated, and to dance! The acoustics were awesome which made for a GREAT dance party! The photobooth was located at the entrance and fun spot for guest selfies. The bar is located outside, had great lighting, and plenty of room for guests to mingle in the grass.
    The property owner allows you to bring and set up almost any décor that you want! And as much as you want! The venue is yours to dress up any way you like! My navy blue with gold rustic selection with sunflowers turned out even better than I could imagine. It was truly the best day of my life. Every. Single. Detail.
    Thank you, Bridal Oaks Barn, from Mr. and Mrs. Hilado!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

WOW!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Leah. I'm SO happy that you had a great experience at Bridle Oaks. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this review. THANKS!!!!!
  • Ornella

Ornella · Married on 03/02/2019

A True Fairy Tale

We wanted to have a rustic theme wedding and Bridle Oaks couldn't be possibly more perfect! When my Husband and I first had a tour around the venue, it was love at first sight. The place is an absolute fairy tale. The setting is just breathtaking and has such a natural environment. It is well taken care of by the wonderful owner. Shawna is sincere, professional, and a compassionate lady. She will make sure and inform you everything you need to know about the venue. Furthermore, our guests were downright astonished of how beautiful the place was. In addition, the guests could not stop talking about what a wonderful choice we made by getting married in this enchanted place and we couldn't agreed more. We thank everyone at the venue for making our dreams come true! Love, Ornella&Callum

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Bridle Oaks Barn 15
    Bridle Oaks Barn 16
    Bridle Oaks Barn 17
    Bridle Oaks Barn 18
    Bridle Oaks Barn 19

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Your the best Ornella. Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We loved seeing your beautiful wedding at Bridle Oaks!!
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing rustic venue

Beautiful landscaping, the staff is amazing so knowledgeable and makes it so you don’t have to worry about anything on your special day!! Meets just about every budget and has so many added bonsuses :) I’m almost sad my wedding day is over because that means I can’t go out there anymore!!!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Brodkorb · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful Barn, very special feel.

Absolutely beautiful place to have a wedding! Staff is wonderful!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • heather

heather · Married on 01/27/2019

01.27.19 wedding

This venue is GORGEOUS and very affordable!! All of the staff there, especially Shawna and Freddi, went above and beyond to ensure my special day was breathtaking despite the rain that just wouldn’t let up! From our Rehersal to our reception they made sure everything was laid out perfectly for us! I HIGHLY recommend this venue❤️

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Bridle Oaks Barn 20
    Bridle Oaks Barn 21

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this review , Heather ! So glad your day was perfect! Sometimes rainy days have a special quality all their own !
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 01/06/2019

BEST place to get married!

I cannot express how wonderful everyone at Bridle Oaks is! The owner, Shawna is so organized, answers all of your questions promptly, and makes you feel so comfortable for the moment you speak with her. My day of coordinator, Fredricka, made my day run so smoothly! She coordinated with all of my vendors to make sure my day was perfect! From the very beginning she understood my vision made it come to life. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, and I can't thank her enough for that. The whole venue is so beautiful and the staff makes you feel like you're their only bride. Booking with Bridle Oaks is a MUST!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Bridle Oaks Barn 22

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you SO much!!!! You are too kind. So happy you enjoyed your day!!! Best of luck to both of you!
  • Ashley

Ashley Huesman · Married on 12/16/2018

My dream come true

I had a dream of what the perfect wedding would be, and Freddi at Bridle Oaks made my dream become a reality. Everything was absolutely perfect! I wouldn't have wanted to marry my best friend anywhere else than here!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I'm so happy Freddi was able to help you give you the perfect day at Bridle Oaks!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect venue!

Shawna and the team at Bridle Oaks Barn are absolutely incredible. First off, the venue is spectacular- the outdoor ceremony space, the cocktail barn and the reception barn are all beautiful spaces for entertaining guests throughout your wedding day. There is greenery everywhere and the farm animals are so fun to hang out. It was simple to set up a date to tour the venue and Shawna was so knowledgable and had an answer for any question I could think of- she also provided a list of recommended vendors for every category which was super helpful! They have a room filled with decor for you to use for FREE! which was so helpful and also several items that you could rent for super reasonable prices. There was someone available for every single thing on my wedding day and they made sure that there was nothing for me to stress about. I'm so happy that I chose this gorgeous place as my wedding venue, thank you Bridle Oaks team!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Bridle Oaks Barn 23
    Bridle Oaks Barn 24
    Bridle Oaks Barn 25

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Awe Julie! Thankyou so much! Your wet was gorgeous! We wish you the best in the years to come! Thankyou for choosing Bridle Oaks!

Belinda · Married on 05/05/2018

Bridle Oaks is the most unique barn wedding venue that I have ever have the privilege of working at. This is definitely a must see wedding venue that every bride should check out! Shawna is also extremely amazing to work with. I would recommend making sure you capture photos in the field of ferns, the ceremony site, and of course another cool spot is the backside of the barn under the twinkle lights.

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Bridle Oaks Barn 26
    Bridle Oaks Barn 27
    Bridle Oaks Barn 28

Paola · Married on 04/08/2018

From the moment Josean and I got engaged we knew we wanted to celebrate our wedding where the reception and ceremony cite was in the same place. We wanted a place that had a whimsical feeling with lots of nature. Bridle Oaks was the first venue we visited and felt in love immediately with the place. Shawna was so nice and helpful. She walked us through the facility and even recommended us vendors that we still needed. She has a free decor room which I loved. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Bridle Oaks Barn 36
    Bridle Oaks Barn 37
    Bridle Oaks Barn 38

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you SO much! Paola!!! Good luck to you ~ !!

Jenny · Married on 01/07/2018

This was the most beautiful venue and they make sure every detail is exactly what you have ever dreamed!!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Thankyou so much Jenny!

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't even put into words how perfect this place is! I seriously will miss it and want to plan a vow renewal just to go back one day. Bridle oaks barn is the most magical , woodsy, rustic venue you can imagine. The owner and the planners only make it even more amazing. My husband and I woke up the next morning and were sad to leave ! We actually toured this place before we were even officially engaged and booked it on the spot because of how perfect it is. We only looked at this one venue and have zero regrets. Every guest at our wedding was obsessed with the place. Youre crazy if you book anywhere else in DeLand !

Sent on 01/03/2018

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

WOW! I can't even believe this review. Thank you Sarah! You have no idea how happy this makes me. I just finished a long day of cleaning up horse manure, taking care of goats, cleaning the barn, and all while freezing on the coldest day of the year. I came home , read this, and I was suddenly so warm and happy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart !

Jamie · Married on 11/12/2017

This is the most beautiful, magical wedding venue I've ever seen and my groom and I had the most amazing time taking pictures around all of the photo-op spots around the property. Every location provides the perfect backdrop for wedding photos! My guests could not stop complimenting how perfect and beautiful our wedding was. The owner (Shawna) and her staff are super nice, helpful and accommodating. Plus, they are very affordable compared to many other venues!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Bridle Oaks Barn 39
    Bridle Oaks Barn 40
    Bridle Oaks Barn 41

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you Jamie!! I appreciate the kind words so much!! You guys are the best!!

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

Thank you so much for everything. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Bridle Oaks is everything and more that we had envisioned for our wedding day because your venue is absolutely STUNNING!
    Thank you for all of your wonderful vendor recommendations also.... Kali did a phenomenal job coordinating and bringing our wedding vision alive. DJ Phil was so much fun and brought the dance party alive. Smoke Showin BBQ makes my mouth water just thinking about it (haha). Alice with Alice’s Art Gallery is the most incredibly talented photographer we have ever met. We can’t wait to have future sessions with Alice as our lives grow and evolve together in years to come.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thankyou Nicole! You were one of our kindest sweetest brides ever! Good Luck with everything!

Janine · Married on 10/15/2017

No words for how unique & beautiful this place is! I recently helped a close friend who is like a daughter to me plan for her destination wedding here on 10/15/17 & it was by far the most beautiful & perfect wedding I’ve ever been to.. like a fairytale come true! Shawna & Ashley were so helpful & amazing to work with. I HIGHLY recommend upgrading the coordinator for the day package, it’s worth every penny to have all the set up, clean up & coordinating w/ vendors taken care of for you! Ashley was our coordinator for the day & she went above & beyond to make the day absolutely magical! Everything flowed so smoothly. Parents of the Bride & Groom were able to enjoy the day like guests because Ashley took care of everything! The lighting in the barn is so romantic & did not feel crowded at all with 150 people. The entire property... the barn, outdoor chapel & the cocktail hour area are all gorgeous already & don’t even need much decorating. You really have to see it yourself to appreciate the beauty of it all that you can’t get from pictures. The vendors we used were: Sonny’s for catering, Chace’s Cakes for wedding cake, Country Club Flower Shop for flowers & they all were used to doing events there, made a great team & did an amazing job!!! Everthing came together just perfectly! All the guests were commenting that it looked like Joanna Gaines herself put it all together... It was such a wonderful day, we didn’t want it to end!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Bridle Oaks Barn 49
    Bridle Oaks Barn 50
    Bridle Oaks Barn 51

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

I can't thank you enough Janine. What wonderful words. They make me tear up everytime. Thank you for appreciating our hard work, for being kind, and most of all, for taking the time to write a review. Good Luck to beautiful Victoria and Marc!

Hilary · Married on 03/26/2017

Could not have had a better time at our wedding and reception. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had and how much they loved the venue. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Selena · Married on 03/12/2017

Don't look anywhere else! This is the place to have an outdoor ceremony in a quaint, open air chapel, shrouded in trees. We had rain before our event, but the team at Bridal Oaks were not phased. We set up for the ceremony inside and at the last minute decided to move to outside. For the reception, the Barn has a great feel and atmosphere. In fact, the entire venue is the way to go! The staff there are amazing too. A wonderful, professional, enthusiastic ... generally great group of people to work with. Thank you all!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Bridle Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved working with you and are so happy it all turned out great in the end. We wish Sue and Rob the best! Thanks so much.
    The Bridle Oaks team.
  • Suyanne

Suyanne · Married on 03/04/2017

I can't even get started on this place. It is simply breath taking! The venue is absolutely beautiful. It offers a place for both the ceremony and the reception. When people usually think of a barn they automatically see a country wedding but this place has the option to make it an elegant rustic wedding, with the beautiful lights and chandelier inside the barn. This venue also has a place for the cocktail hour. Everything about this venue was thought through. Shawna is the sales person there and she answered every question we had and more, she said things that we wouldn't imagine even asking, all in all we got a lot of information through her. She provides(after you book the venue) a bunch of cards of different vendors she has worked with. This is a beautiful and very affordable place. We like that we can choose the catering and other vendors on our own. The also provide a day of coordinator for an extra yet affordable price. If you get the day of coordinator they will decorate everything on your wedding day! They also have a house you can rent for 24 hours get ready there and spend the night!

Sent on 02/26/2016