8 Reviews for Riverlight Films

Short Form (1)
Cinematic (1)
Digital Download (1)
8 Riverlight Films Reviews

Riverlight Films was a great vendor to work with! They were flexible when a dress emergency had to alter our projected timeline and helped to keep us calm once we were able to move on from "crisis" mode. The quality of the footage we received is incredible as are the moments that were captured. Our highlight reel is magical and truly captured the essence of the day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don't know where to begin this review because I don't think there is enough space or time for everything I want to say about how amazing our experience - from start to finish- was with Riverlight Films. From the time Josh took to talk to us about our day leading up to it (going over timeline, logistics, tone, etc.), to the time he clearly took putting our videos together, we were blown away. Our highlight video has not only allowed us to relive our wedding day and brought tears to our eyes as well as our loved ones', but captured the feel of the day in a way we could never have imagined. Two members of our bridal party already plan to use Riverlight Films for their weddings next Spring and I couldn't be more thrilled- Riverlight Films is not only run by good people, but is a great business with incredibly talented individuals behind it. Thank you to Josh and Drew again for everything!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Josh exceeded my expectations for my wedding videos! I would highly recommend using him. When he was at my wedding, he blended in very well and was not one of those annoying videographers that you felt like was in the way. He was prompt and did a bunch of drone shots before the “getting ready” videography began. The highlight video, ceremony, and reception videos came out so perfectly! I have gotten countless compliments from friends and family for our highlight video... compliments from people that usually wouldn’t even say anything. The highlight video really told a story and the emotion of the day. Whenever I am in a bad mood, I watch my highlight video. It makes me sooo happy! I would say that the videographer was one of the wedding expenses that was most worth every penny. Now I can relive my wedding over and over! Thank you Josh!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

From the very beginning, Josh was very professional, flexible and responsive. We only met him once before the wedding but he was always available to chat on Facebook or talk on the phone.

On the actual day of the wedding, Josh and his team really worked above and beyond for us. Our wedding location was in Pennsylvania but they were still happy to do the drive to cover our event. They covered our wedding from start to finish – from our getting ready photos to the after-party. They just captured our day perfectly! All of our family and friends raved about the video.

After the wedding, he also worked with us to be able to get a handful of photos a few days in advance so that our dying grandfather could see them a few days before he passed away.

Initially, we were hesitant about getting a videographer at first but now, we are so glad we made the investment! Worth every penny -- highly recommended!

Profile Picture Joli, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our videographer was puntual and very responsiveness to our needs. He was willing to move times around and work with us to accomodate our needs. It was an excellent price package for all that we got. Video quality was great! Highly recomend their services, my family and friends have love the video.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Josh was absolutely AMAZING! He was so easy to work with, VERY responsive to emails/facebook/text messages, etc, which is great for a busy bride who wants fast responses. Josh was so organized, and took everything I wanted and put it together into a beautiful video. He worked with me on my budget, which was a HUGE life saver. I loved how I literally NEVER saw him the day of the wedding, yet he captured every moment perfectly. I look back at my videos and I say to myself "Wow, I didn't even know he was there for that!" and yet, he was. Josh was FANTASTIC! I would highly recommend him to anyone. (ps: I trusted him to pick a song for my video, and he picked the PERFECT one! )

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Josh and team are amazing! I was nervous to have a videographer bc it felt like I was doing too much and I’d be uncomfortable with the “press” but not only did I barely notice they were there, they caught everything about our day!! Having a video is well worth the money spent, I’ve already watched our video dozens of times since we got it 3 days ago and I am SO happy we have that, the ceremony & reception to review for years to come!!

Profile Picture User5385356, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception