Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment Reviews

Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment 6
  • Sherilyn

Sherilyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible!!!!!

I cannot say enough great things about working with Rhythm of the Night. Michael and Yolanda were absolutely incredible. We booked them nearly a year out and they immediately sent us 2 whole books of song ideas, timeline proposals, and other information to help plan the perfect day. As time got closer they were amazing with finalizing all the little details and made our timeline for us. Every time I emailed them, I got a response that same day. They answered every question I asked and just truly made the whole process flawless. We had a phone consultation prior to the wedding since we were coming from out of town and Michael played every song we had chosen for special moments to make sure they had the right one. Our expectations were already so high before the wedding after how amazing they made the whole planning process, but they still managed to blow us away during the actual wedding. They truly go above and beyond to make sure the day is perfect. Some of my family members thought Yolanda was our wedding planner because she was doing so many extra things to help. She helped my mom and bridesmaids bustle my dress, she helped me take off my veil without messing up my hair, she told each member of the bridal party when to walk down the aisle and timed everything perfectly, she helped smooth out my train and made sure I looked perfect before walking down the aisle, and so much more. At our reception she continued going above and beyond timing each special event (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc), made sure we were ready before each announcement, made sure the photographer and videographer were in place, and truly just made sure everything went smooth. Michael played amazing music and managed to capture all of our guests diverse tastes in music so everyone had a great time. Everything from the music to the photo booth to the lighting was just absolutely wonderful. Our day never would have gone as smooth without Michael and Yolanda there to keep things in order and we cannot thank them enough. You cannot go wrong with booking them for your wedding!!!

Libna · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing DJ/MC Service!!!

Rhythm of the Night did absolutely amazing the night of our wedding! They dressed perfect for the occasion and were extremely professional! All the song choices were on point and we had a blast on the dance floor the whole night! Not to mention the lighting which matched our theme and venue PERFECTLY. I would definitely recommend them for your DJ and lighting needs. Thank you again!!

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Michael and Yolanda were such a huge part of our wedding. They did the music for both our wedding ceremony and reception. They are very organized and professional. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did that day to make sure everything ran smoothly. DJ Michael sends you a welcome packet in the beginning and closer to the wedding date meets with you in person to go over everything. He responded back to my questions quickly and listened to what we wanted at the wedding. Needless to say, he was a huge help as far as picking out music to play at our wedding reception. He also created a custom Mother/son song for my husband and his mother to dance to. Let me just say, it was AMAZING!! It was such a HUGE hit for our wedding guests and it got everyone out on the dance floor. He definitely made the party continue all night. I highly recommend DJ Michael and his team!! They did a fantastic job!

Alexis · Married on 03/17/2018

Our wedding was last week, DJ Michael Paul and his wife are amazing! We used the photobooth and dancing on a cloud effect for our first dance, loved it. Everything went smoothly and people are still talking about the fun they had!

Robyn · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Michael Paul & his wife are both professional and extremely talented. They remember all the small details you may forget in order to create the perfect flow to keep you and your guests moving & having a blast! In other words, if you want a “No Worries” experience, they are your DJ team! DJ Michael Paul took my first dance vision & made in come alive...people will talk about that dance for years to come :-) Very fairly priced and absolutely well worth more than I paid...honestly, they are the best decision you can make for a real DJ experience. It’s not very often you run into a real DJ these days who can spin his own music & bring to life what DJ’s used to be. Highly recommend him & for me to take the time to write this review, speaks volumes...I NEVER do this!!

Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment 7
    Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment 8
    Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment 9
    Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment 10
  • Leah W.

Leah · Married on 09/15/2017

DJ Michael Paul and his team were absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough nice things about how much fun it was to work with them! Michael made the planning process super smooth, and really helped us narrow down the music style we were looking for.

The day of, Michael and his wife were phenomenal! We ended up changing a few things from our original timeline on the fly, and they rolled with everything easily and with zero complaint! I am so grateful to them for being so flexible!

I would recommend them for any event; DJ Michael really paid attention to what the crowd was responding to and made it a reception even my grandparents loved!

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

Michael with Rhythm of the Night Entertainment was an amazing DJ! His wife Yolanda helped keep everything timed correctly, and Michael kept the party going all night long. He was great at reading the room and kept everyone dancing. He played songs for every generation. Do not hesitate to book Rhythm of the Night Entertainment for your wedding, he will not disappoint!

Ryan · Married on 05/13/2017

Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment was the best decision we made for our wedding! DJ Michael and his assistant Yolanda were extremely professional from our first meeting until our special day. In our first meeting with Michael, he provided valuable insight into the event timing and song suggestions. We really appreciate how he took the time to review each name in our wedding party and even recorded the names to ensure he would be comfortable on the event day. Yolanda was a life saver on the wedding day! She ensured everything was on schedule and went over the top to ensure the night went very smoothly.

When my wife and I saw the room for the first time we were completely blown away! Throughout the night, we were impressed by the energy, lighting, and music this team delivered! If your looking for a great DJ for your event I strongly suggest going with Rhythm Of the Night Entertainment. Thank you again for the incredible job!!

Sara · Married on 04/08/2017

We used Rhythm of the Night Entertainment for our DJ, lighting, and photobooth. I would like to start by saying if I could give 100 stars I would. DJ Micheal Paul and Peter were such a pleasure to work with! They really go above and beyond to make your wedding personal and fun! The attention to detail and the level of professionalism was exceptional. I can not say enough good things about this group. Ron, the photo booth operator was great and made the photo booth that much better. Overall, we are so happy they were at our wedding and helped make it a perfect night!!

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2017

We could not have been happier with DJ Michael Paul and Yolanda. They were amazing, people were dancing all night, they both kept up with our unique additions to the timeline, and they kept us on time for everything. We had a few things I was worried about before the wedding and DJMP was so assuring, and was completely on top of my unique requests! We are thrilled with this team!

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Michael and his assistant Yolanda. We interviewed several DJ companies prior to speaking with Michael. After our Skype call with him, we knew right away that we wanted them for our wedding day. Best decision ever! They were very professional, responsive, organized and are so talented! Everything was just perfect and I highly recommend them!!

Dao · Married on 01/21/2017

Michael and his wife Yolanda were fantastic. During our meet and greet, he thoroughly went over all aspects of what he can provide at the wedding. His preparedness and energetic personality drove it home for us. We had ceremonial music, cocktail hour, 5 hour reception coverage, LED uplighting and monogram. Everything was amazing! All of our guests enjoyed it so much, it was one hell of a party. Thanks so much DJ Michael Paul!

• MrsMohan

Devin · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Mike was one of the best parts of our wedding day (other than the marrying my best friend part). We were looking for a DJ that was familiar with caribbean (reggae, soca, chutney) music, and DJ Mike was the first DJ we contacted that was actually able to talk to my husband about all his favorite music. My husband and DJ Mike planned an amazing playlist and the dance floor was packed all night! I've never danced so much in my life and I had such an amazing time! All our guests have said they had an amazing night dancing to the great music! DJ Mike did a great job transitioning back and forth between Top 40s/Dance and Caribbean music in order to satisfy all of our guests. Yolanda did a great job organizing the walk outs and keeping everything on time. You will not be disappointed with DJ Mike at your wedding! Thank you!

Savvy · Married on 08/21/2016

I would definitely recommend Rhythm of The Night Entertainment for your DJ and lighting needs for your wedding. DJ Michael Paul is well-organized, supportive and professional. He sends you a very detailed welcome package, song recommendations, and that helps you organize your wedding day as well. He played a specific playlist I wanted played during my reception and later on, for open dancing, he played songs that I preferenced and also played songs based on the crowd’s vibes. I also used Rhythm of the Night Entertainment for uplights and a wall monogram at my reception and the uplights and the monogram made my reception venue even more elegant. Rhythm of the Night Entertainment offers a lot of colors for uplights and many monogram designs. Also at my wedding reception, DJ Michael Paul’s assistant Yolanda helped ensure my wedding reception ran smoothly. Rhythm of The Night Entertainment helped us incorporate my family’s Vietnamese traditions and my husband’s Caribbean family’s traditions into the wedding smoothly. Many guests commented on how beautiful my wedding was and my father-in-law loved the playlist and he was a former radio DJ. Guests even commented on what a great cultural experience my wedding was. I had a beautiful wedding and Rhythm of the Night Entertainment was a big help! There are a lot of things that can make you stress out about your wedding but I knew my music and lighting would be in good hands with Rhythm of the Night Entertainment. Thank you DJ Michael Paul and Yolanda of Rhythm of The Night Entertainment!

Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment 11
    Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment 12

Robin · Married on 06/11/2016

Wow!
    There are not enough words to describe how awesome DJ Michael Paul and Yolanda made our night. From the beginning when we first hired them all the way to our exit on our wedding night these two were heaven sent. We were looking for someone who could bring a party to our unique crowd and they nailed it. His ideas and knowledge of music and time frame while we were planning was so professional and showed a lot of experience and then to have Yolanda there assisting him during the night of our wedding made everything run so smooth. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and never let us down. Our expectations were blown away and everyone we spoke to after the wedding raved about our amazing DJ. Our genre of music was a little unique and I knew it would be hard to find the right fit. My side (the bride) was more of the traditional country folks and my husbands family is Cuban. We live in Miami and we were bringing a very diverse crowd to Orlando. We needed music that was high energy and would make everyone happy and keep all of our guests on the dance floor. I have to say they completely blew our expectations away!! The music is what will make or break your wedding. People won't remember all the little details and in a few years they will forget about the food but they will always remember the party!! DJ Michael Paul was the best decision we made for our wedding! Thank you both so much for being so amazing!

Rania · Married on 05/14/2016

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment is among the best DJ's in Florida for a reason...it is because they are truly wonderful and the best! After speaking with many DJ companies in the Central Florida area, we didn't feel comfortable with any of them until my (now) husband found Rhythm of the Night Entertainment and from the first email correspondence, we knew they were amazing and highly professional and, as a result, we booked with them for our May 14th wedding! No words can describe how amazingly awesome Michael and Yolanda are. From the start of the process till the end of the wedding, Michael was nothing less of amazing and kind. Our wedding guests love to dance and have fun and Michael and Yolanda did not fall short of hyping up the guests and having them dance all night (literally)! They did a wonderful job with mixing the songs and transitioning from one music genre to the next (Arabic, English (including Country), and Spanish). They are organized and adapt quickly if anything changes. They know how to maintain a large crowd and keep the party alive. If you are looking for a DJ to hire for your event, do not look anywhere else, because Rhythm of the Night Entertainment will provide you with amazing service and your guests will never be bored. Book with Michael and you won't regret it!

Shannon · Married on 05/07/2016

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or any event, no need to look any further!! DJ Michael Paul and Yolanda are absolutely incredible!! I found DJ Michael Paul through a friend who had him at their wedding and I didn't even think twice about using him at my own! I can not say enough great things. They were so professional and made the entire reception such a smooth process! Even before the wedding, the wedding package that they put together makes everything so easy for you. There was not one moment where the dance floor at my wedding wasn't packed! The uplighting in the room was beautiful and matched our wedding colors perfectly! For months after the wedding our friends and family raved about what a great time they had and how awesome our DJ was! I would absolutely recommend Rhythm of the Night to anyone who is looking!

Jessica · Married on 04/09/2016

I can't possibly imagine our wedding without the Rhythm of the Night Entertainment Team so here is a post I made after our wedding to try and show how amazing they were: What a whirlwind it was but we have to take a step back and thank those that brought it all to life! We felt completely overwhelmed with everything each of you did to make our day so perfect! We could never simply refer to you as vendors, because Tommy and I both agree, you made us feel like you truly cared and it wasn't just another event in your schedule. You went so far above and beyond what we ever imagined this day could be and truly made it unforgettable! Your personal touches on every aspect of our wedding is something we will remember forever!!! #somethingsmoneycantbuy

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2016

DJ Michael Paul and Yolanda were awesome! They responded to emails very quickly, they were very organized and so nice. They truly care about meeting and exceeding your expectations. They did a fantastic job at our wedding, and everything ran so smoothly. The music was perfect and we all had an amazing time! All of my guests keep telling me how great the DJ was. We also did the photobooth and it was a blast! Definitely do the photobooth if you are considering it, it is so much fun and the pictures are hilarious. Highly recommend Rhythm of the Night Entertainment! We are so happy we went with them and you won't be disappointed if you decide to book them!

Viola · Married on 03/06/2016

This group of people works perfectly. They put all the effort to make your wedding day as one of the beautiful ever. Of course getting married is a special day but having the best music and lights makes it unforgettable. We had peopl from all over the world and all of them were amazed from the great music that flowed perfectly with everything else. Big thumbs up. I'm sending them to all my friends

Michael and Yoland were such a great pair. They kept everything so organized and on time, accommodating all suggestions and requests. The first time my husband and I went to meet with Michael, Yolanda was a few days away from giving birth to their new, adorable daughter. She then came and helped with our wedding 2 months later - they are serious! You can tell they truly love what they do and it's infectious. Thank you guys!

gelissa · Married on 09/19/2015

WOW!!!Hands down the BEST!!!!!!! If you don't have DJ Michael and Peter booked you are missing out! I met with other DJ companies but there was something missing, I never felt like we clicked. But then I met DJ Michael from Rhythm of the Night and we instantly clicked. His energy was exactly what I was looking for at our wedding. From start to end Michael and his team were incredible!!!! Michael's customer service, attention to detail and professionalism is unbelievable. He makes sure you know you are his priority and listens to everything you ask of him. I can't say enough great things about him. The music was AMAZING-we had a packed dance floor the entire night. I have to say I'm so impressed with his dedication to his brides and grooms as his wife had a baby a couple days before and he made sure he was at our wedding no matter what. I never felt stressed or worried about music selection or how the room would look with up lighting, I felt so comfortable with Michael and trusted his expertise. Our guest are still raving about how great he was. If you want the best Rhythm of night is the way to go! Michael we truly can not thank you enough for such an AMAZING and MEMORABLE NIGHT!!!!!

Cary · Married on 09/12/2015

We have heard so many good things about Rhythm Of the Night. Since we have booked with Mike we have been excited and can not wait to see the outcome of it all. Very excited and will update more after the wedding.
    WEDDING DAY!!! We are very happy we were introduced to Mike and his staff. We couldn't have gotten any luckier to have a group of people take so good care of running things and keeping everything on track... An amazing job, very professional and our friends and family had a GREAT and memorable fun time. We can not thank you enough for all you did keeping things so Perfect.

Maria · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Michael Paul and his assistant Yolanda were a pleasure to work with. They helped us out immensely. They were super organized and created a timeline to help keep everything on track and smooth- with wiggle room and back-up plans if things got off track- which they did not- mostly because of them. We also had up lighting done through them- they helped us pick the perfect color and placement for the lights- it was beautiful. Late night- those lights pulsed and changed colors along with the vibrations of the music- it really added to the party. Our family and friends all said how it was an amazing wedding- especially with how smoothly things ran- DJ Michael Paul and Yolanda were a huge part of that. They truly are professionals and really know what they are doing. We planned the wedding ourselves and their knowledge really came in handy- they were so helpful- going above and beyond- much more than what you would expect from a DJ team. Book “The Rhythm Of The Night Entertainment Team” - you will not regret it! :)

Mary · Married on 06/20/2015

Where to start! My husband and I put great importance to the music at our wedding. I believe I booked them 2 days after I got engaged!! We booked the photobooth, monogram and up lighting package along with the ceremony and reception music. When we met with Dj Michael Paul we knew that we had made a great choice! His enthusiasm for music and getting the perfect parts of every song for each milestone of the wedding was spot on. We knew that when we made suggestions for us that it wasn't just what was common, DJ Michael Paul made suggestions that fit us and our style. He was very open and didn't even flinch when I wanted a 'not so traditional' another one bites the dust to play at the end of our ceremony. He also knew exactly how many lights it would take to make our reception room beautiful and we got to see what color it would be during our meeting. We also got to choose our monogram. We left the meeting so excited!! We knew we made the right choice. The photobooth was open, which I hadn't seen before but it was perfect because 1. You never had to leave the dance floor( I loved that!! Every other photo both I've experienced its always in another room or away from the dance floor) 2. Numerous people could fit in the frame! 3. They were able to print numerous copies of the photobooth pics versus just 1 or 2 (my guests loved that). I can't honestly say I don't think our dance floor was ever empty. Even during dinner our guests were dancing... During dinner music! We got sooo many compliments on the Rhythm of the night and the music. Dj Michael Paul and his assistant Yolanda (his wife who is pregnant, yay congratulations!!) really made our entrances run so smoothly. We had a large wedding party and Yolanda was able to keep them in line even after the refreshments at cocktail hour. I would also like to mention the quality of the songs-- they were so clear and really great quality. Picking rhythm of the night was an incredibly easy choice and we couldn't have been happier!