Reverend Jared Witt Reviews

Reverend Jared Witt 5
Reverend Jared Witt 6
  • Alecia

Alecia · Married on 02/03/2018

I don't know where to begin....
    Rev. Jared was absolutely amazing. He was very attentive and courteous.
    He made the experience so much better than other reverends we considered marrying us.

After our first conversation, my husband and I agreed he was the guy that should marry us.
    He was very patient and understanding when we and our wedding party arrived late.

He conveyed our love story and message beautifully in the ceremony and made sure to add humor which was very important. It was so personalble and it seemed like we knew him for years.

I will recommend him to EVERYONE I know looking to get married in the Orlando are and keep his info for our vow renewals.

Thank you so much for everything Rev. Jared, let us know when the brewery is up and running we're so coming by!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Reverend Jared Witt 7
    Reverend Jared Witt 8
    Reverend Jared Witt 9
    Reverend Jared Witt 10
    Reverend Jared Witt 11

Steve · Married on 07/30/2017

Reverend Jared did a fantastic job at our wedding. The ceremony was everything that we wanted it to be. He created a personalized ceremony while not straying from tradition.

My wife and I briefly worked with Jared prior to our wedding, but he was able to incorporate so many past experiences from our life into our ceremony. Guests of our wedding even commented on how well Reverend Jared did as well!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Reverend Jared Witt's reply:

Thanks Steve. Was a privilege to be a part of it.

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2017

Jared was so amazing at delivering the sermon and leading the ceremony! His sermon was the perfect length of time and he was able to speak with us a few times prior to the ceremony and was able to deliver such a touching and heart warming sermon. I am so very thankful to have had him as our officiant! He is the best! Thank you so so so much Jared!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Reverend Jared Witt's reply:

Really appreciate your kind words. Thanks.

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

Jared was excellent and very receptive to want we wanted, which was a short and sweet ceremony. He was also good on his feet - as our ceremony started, I didn't think we would make it without cold rain falling down on us and our guests - so I said let's hurry this up and Jared improvised and went with it and it was wonderful.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Reverend Jared Witt's reply:

We didn't need the weather to help us out for it to be a wonderful time. Hope it's all sunshine from here on for you both.

Jaimie · Married on 09/21/2013

Pastor Jared made our wedding so much more special because he took time to get to know us, counsel us, and personalize our ceremony. His words were thoughtful and meaningful and I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. We can't thank him enough.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Reverend Jared Witt's reply:

It was so much fun being there for two of my favorite people in the world.

Carly · Married on 04/22/2012

Our marriage ceremony was beautifully performed. Jared went out of his way to capture our personalities and relationship in his words. It was not your typical "cut-and-paste" ceremony, but one we will remember for our lifetime. While many of my friends watch their wedding ceremonies on video and "skip" the boring parts when the officiant speaks, we love reliving every moment. We're grateful to have had such a meaningful experience.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Reverend Jared Witt's reply:

Thanks for such an eloquent compliment. Grateful for you both.

sarah · Married on 05/08/2018

Jared is very personable and really helped us to feel at ease while he walked us through all the steps of the planning process. His templates helped tremendously so that we could decide on the order of our ceremony quickly and knowledgeably. He was definitely a calming force at the alter as both my husband and I were sobbing away lol, we highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/26/2018