Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Our Simple Ceremony

Marriage Ceremony; as You wish! Any size, any style, simple process, quality service, low cost.

Officiant to create and officiate your marriage ceremony, your way.  Experienced Officiant will gently lead you through your ceremony on your wedding day so that you are comfortably focusing on your spouse while saying your vows and sealing your commitment!  A beautiful and meaningful ceremony is tailored to your wishes and created for you. Your ceremony is written and completed with your approval; you will know exactly what to expect before your wedding day.  This gives you the freedom to share and enjoy in the touching moments of your marriage ceremony the love of your life!  You will be joined in a heartfelt romantic ceremony by your experienced non-denominational Officiant, licensed and bonded by the State of FL.  Our Simple Ceremony makes your marriage ceremony easy!  www.oursimpleceremony.com/cost.htm

Included with Officiant:  Complete personalized marriage ceremony creatively crafted before you marry, then professionally presented on your wedding day; Ceremony and vows in a keepsake booklet; Notarized Certificate of Marriage; Name Change Instructions; Legal filing of the original notarized marriage license; Microphone and amp for ceremony (when requested); Experienced, licensed and bonded Notary Public.

With your personalized marriage ceremony, I assist you before your wedding day with a simple process to create your entire ceremony plan, as well as write your actual ceremony, step by step.  Quick Summary of Simple Process to Create Personalized Marriage Ceremony - Step 1: Commitment to officiant & Remit $50.00 non-refundable retainer fee 2. complete and return ceremony Questionnaire, Step 3: ceremony is Drafted, Step 4: couple Reviews and makes changes to draft (as many times as needed), Step 5: ceremony is Finalized, Step 6: final version of ceremony is Printed for wedding, Step 7: Wedding!  Just Marry Me:  If you just don't want to make any big decisions about your wedding day, I also have a complete prepared romantic marriage ceremony; it's ready to go!

On the day of your marriage, I focus on you.  I arrive early to meet with you, verify the marriage license, review ID's and assist with ceremony choreography or any last minute changes.  Your ceremony is professionally organized and elegantly presented as I lead you through the program; from the bridal party line-up to the pronouncement!  After the marriage you are gifted with the wedding folder which includes your program, complete ceremony, certificate of marriage and name change instructions.  Your original marriage license is signed & notarized then the legal document is filed timely with the Clerk of Court.

Videos, reviews and complete details of Our Simple Ceremony for your FL Wedding Officiant may be found at http://www.oursimpleceremony.com/cost.htm. Recent photos may be viewed on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OurSimpleCeremony  Elopements, small weddings and grand at any FL location.  Official Disney Fairytale Wedding Officiant.  Romantic, themed, non-denominational, religious, civil - yes any kind of marriage ceremony!  Please contact me directly at wthurow@oursimpleceremony.com  Thank You!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (4)
Licensed (4)
Agnostic (2)
No Denomination (1)

We did it, tied the knot. We were delighted to meet Wendy in Starbucks and get married right there and then. Just what we both wanted, quick and simple.A quiet no fuss and very reasonably priced wedding. Wendy was so friendly, informative and very professional. We strongly recommend Our Simple Ceremony, and Wendy....to anyone who wishes to marry, from large or small weddings i am sure you will not be disapointed. Thanks again Wendy. Mr and Mrs Cotten.

Profile Picture kim and albert, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was just what we wanted from recommendations for choosing our venue to custom vows. It was beautiful! Very professional! We highly recommend Our Simple Ceremony. Thank you, Wendy!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was a joy to work with! She made our vows approachable and not intimidating at all. We could adjust how formal or informal we wanted them to be, the length of the ceremony and really it was so customisable. She was so helpful in arranging the ceremony and the rehearsal. I felt so comfortable I knew I was going to have a meaningful ceremony with Wendy at the helm!

Profile Picture Tracy , 11/16/17, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1354113524463 osclogo

Free Wedding Keepsake!

Redeem In-Store
Free formal copy of your vows and certificate of marriage with purchase!
#WW1f582cc5385e3582

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Our Simple Ceremony handles each wedding with the utmost professionalism and care, making sure everything goes smoothly!

Wendy was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the very first email I sent to her, confirming details for our client's big day, I could tell that everything was going to run smoothly. Wendy is very professional, kind, attentive, knowledgeable and incredibly organized. She assisted me in running the rehearsal the day-before and it couldn't have gone smoother. She is very detail-oriented when it comes to showing the couples how the ceremony will run. She has the perfect cues and even knows when to step to the side as to not be in the background of a picture for a big moment (such as the exchange of rings or for the big kiss)! I also love the fact that she presents each of her couples with a booklet that includes their ceremony script, word-for-word, a notarized wedding certificate, and a few other things. I just think it is a great touch that you don't see very often. Wendy also takes care of making sure the marriage license is mailed out following the ceremony. I could go on and on, but just know if you are considering Wendy for your big day, you will not be disappointed. She is wonderful!

Our Simple Ceremony is a wonderful partner to work with. She works with clients and makes their ceremony one to be desired.

I highly recommend Wendy. Her lovely personality shines through in her ceremony. It was a pleasure working with her. I will recommend her to all my Brides.

If you are a bride or groom looking for an officiant for your upcoming wedding, we could not recommend a nicer, more professional person than Wendy to perform your service. You will not be disappointed : )

127 PROS I KNOW

Events

1 Travel to Your Location, N. Central FL - Gainesville - Ocala, Ocala , FL 34478   See On Map
352-219-1773 (phone)