Our Simple Ceremony Reviews

Our Simple Ceremony 2
Our Simple Ceremony 3
Our Simple Ceremony 4

ANDRE · Getting married on 10/03/2020

AS A U.S. NAVY SAILOR MY WEDDING WAS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME AND I THANK WENDY THUROW FOR HER LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM AND PUNCTUALITY. EVEN THOUGH MY EVENT STARTED DELAYED DUE TO MY OWN PARTY'S TARDINESS, WENDY WORKED WITH US AND MADE IT THE MOST AMAZING DAY OF MY LIFE I THANK OURSIMPLECEREMONY.COM FOR BEING A PART OF MY WEDDING.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Joshua Smith · Married on 08/11/2019

Extremely simple!

She told us everything we needed to know over the phone, we scheduled a date, location, and time, and we got married !

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • JUTTA

Jutta Troise · Married on 07/27/2019

God has a way of making things work

We are an older couple (70"s)and have been single for more than 20 yrs. Had no knowledge of current procedures for getting married, legalities(before and after) and follow up requirements. I searched for a month to find an officiant in our area with no success. We only had five days left to get married or start the process again. Then I found Wendy on line. Called her and explained situation. She took information and advised me she could not only perform ceremony later that day but that she would come to our home. How is that for service? She came, married us and bought a packet with everything we needed to follow up on. I cannot recommend her enough. She is personable professional and knowledgeable and has a sweet , gentle personality. THANK YOU

Sent on 08/01/2019

Matt Taylor · Married on 06/30/2019

Our Simple Ceremony is Simply Excellent!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Wendy and Our Simple Ceremony! Wendy was professional, quick to respond, caring, understanding, flexible, and knowledgeable. We were coming from out of town and she made everything so easy for us. The wedding package she put together was a wonderful touch. My only regret was not taking two seconds to get a picture of us with her after the ceremony! I would highly recommend Wendy and Our Simple Service. It made our special day, that much easier to enjoy! Thank you Wendy!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Chetan Sharma · Married on 02/23/2019

Thank you ! You were brilliant !

Wendy was really professional and handled our wedding brilliantly. I would highly recommend her as an officiant / wedding planner. Thank you so much for your help Wendy !

Sent on 05/02/2019

Toni Jo Palmer · Married on 02/14/2019

Bride Excellent

Yes very easy professional and super organized. It was a great experience. Very accommodating made getting remarried very simple. Very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sylvia Houston · Married on 01/01/2019

Responsive

Wendy made herself available when we wanted her and was flexible and responsive.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Fallon

Fallon · Married on 10/27/2018

So happy with my experience

Wendy Thurow was our wedding affiant and I am so happy she was! She was one of the most sweetest and kind hearted people I have ever met. She was very professional and explained everything to me and my husband in a way so that we would understand what was going on. Would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Our Simple Ceremony 5
    Our Simple Ceremony 6
  • W

William · Married on 07/25/2018

Our Simple Ceremony was absolutely wonderful to work with..Wendy made our Wedding day extra special going above and beyond helping make the ceremony go extremely smooth and flawless

Sent on 07/27/2018

Alistra · Married on 06/22/2018

Wendy Thurow married my husband and I in Peggy O'neil Basham Park on June 23, 2018. We were planning to have a very small ceremony. Wendy's response was very quick and we went over all options leaving nothing out. All emails and phone calls were very details and she made sure we were all on the same page. Wendy recommended the beautiful Peggy O'neil Basham Park. When we arrived she was there early scouting the perfect spot to perform the ceremony. And to top it all off we did not hire cameraman for our ceremony, or so we thought! Wendy doubled as our officiant and snapped a bunch of pictures for us at the same time. And they came out great!! My husband and I truly thank Wendy for being so personable and sweet on our special day.

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/16/2018

Mrs. Wendy led us through a smooth, traditional and flexible ceremony.
    She is very kind and communicates efficiently.
    My wife and I are really happy to have her being our officiant!

Sent on 06/20/2018

NANCY · Married on 03/31/2018

Wendy made our day so special and she really helped to keep it as stress free as possible. She was very professional and you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone planning on getting married or renewing vows!

Dwishaylah · Married on 03/24/2018

I was so afraid and had little idea of how the ceramony should go.She did everythings from vows to knowing when to step aside for pictures to making sure me and myhusband didnt cry our eyes out she helped me to cover up my mistake in my vows the nerves she was patient kind and I highly recommend she took care of the paper work and much more im thankful I found her a 23 year old bride i had no idea how much detail I left out very worth it

Our Simple Ceremony 7

Scoo · Married on 03/22/2018

Wendy did great job, we didn’t know it good go so smoothly. We wanted it to be very simple and she is caring and thorough. We thank her.

Nancy · Married on 03/20/2018

Wendy was great. I would recommend her to anybody. She was flexible, professional. Wendy made everything so easy to do in picking out our vows and the readings. I’m so happy I pick her to do our ceremony.

Sent on 03/26/2018

John · Married on 03/16/2018

Wendy was extremely helpful, professional, and understanding. We definitely got a great value for our purchase.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Cheryl · Married on 03/01/2018

Mrs.Wendy was very kind, helpful, and accommodating. She has a graceful passion for what she does.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kassandra · Married on 02/11/2018

Wendy was amazing to work with! We decided to do the "sign and seal" package since we didn't want to have a ceremony. Wendy sent quick responses to my emails when I was first inquiring about Our Simple Ceremony. We found it difficult to find a good time to get married at the courthouse due to work conflicts, but Wendy offered a nice variety of time slots to choose from. At the Starbucks meeting, she explained the whole process well (what was going to happen at the meeting and what needed to happen after the marriage), which made the experience stress-free! I appreciated the fact that the "declaration of marriage" was sweet and dear to the heart. Thank you Wendy!

Sent on 02/24/2018

deana · Married on 01/06/2018

Wendy was amazing! Our guest commented about how wonderful she was also. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/14/2018

kim and albert · Married on 12/29/2017

We did it, tied the knot. We were delighted to meet Wendy in Starbucks and get married right there and then. Just what we both wanted, quick and simple.A quiet no fuss and very reasonably priced wedding. Wendy was so friendly, informative and very professional. We strongly recommend Our Simple Ceremony, and Wendy....to anyone who wishes to marry, from large or small weddings i am sure you will not be disapointed. Thanks again Wendy. Mr and Mrs Cotten.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Cyndi · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding was just what we wanted from recommendations for choosing our venue to custom vows. It was beautiful! Very professional! We highly recommend Our Simple Ceremony. Thank you, Wendy!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Tracy · Married on 11/16/2017

Wendy was a joy to work with! She made our vows approachable and not intimidating at all. We could adjust how formal or informal we wanted them to be, the length of the ceremony and really it was so customisable. She was so helpful in arranging the ceremony and the rehearsal. I felt so comfortable I knew I was going to have a meaningful ceremony with Wendy at the helm!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2017

Wendy is the most professional Officiant available. She is creative and fun. She is easy to talk to, and open to any ideas you have. She is always very quick to respond to questions, and to get the ball rolling when it comes to booking her. And her printed copy of the ceremony is such a beautiful keepsake too! I will definitely use her again for our vow renewal. -Michelle B.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Emily · Married on 10/13/2017

Wendy was so sweet and truly made our day special. We had one of our family members who was running late and she was so patient and kind. It was so beautiful. We couldn't have picked a better officiant. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2017

Wendy was wonderful. She walked us through every aspect of OUR WEDDING and made it very special for us. I would recommend her to ANY couple. She made OUR day Spectacular!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017