227 Reviews for Our Simple Ceremony

Licensed (4)
Agnostic (2)
No Denomination (1)
227 Our Simple Ceremony Reviews

Wendy was great. I would recommend her to anybody. She was flexible, professional. Wendy made everything so easy to do in picking out our vows and the readings. I’m so happy I pick her to do our ceremony.

Profile Picture Nancy, 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was amazing to work with! We decided to do the "sign and seal" package since we didn't want to have a ceremony. Wendy sent quick responses to my emails when I was first inquiring about Our Simple Ceremony. We found it difficult to find a good time to get married at the courthouse due to work conflicts, but Wendy offered a nice variety of time slots to choose from. At the Starbucks meeting, she explained the whole process well (what was going to happen at the meeting and what needed to happen after the marriage), which made the experience stress-free! I appreciated the fact that the "declaration of marriage" was sweet and dear to the heart. Thank you Wendy!

Profile Picture Kassandra, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We did it, tied the knot. We were delighted to meet Wendy in Starbucks and get married right there and then. Just what we both wanted, quick and simple.A quiet no fuss and very reasonably priced wedding. Wendy was so friendly, informative and very professional. We strongly recommend Our Simple Ceremony, and Wendy....to anyone who wishes to marry, from large or small weddings i am sure you will not be disapointed. Thanks again Wendy. Mr and Mrs Cotten.

Profile Picture kim and albert, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was just what we wanted from recommendations for choosing our venue to custom vows. It was beautiful! Very professional! We highly recommend Our Simple Ceremony. Thank you, Wendy!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was a joy to work with! She made our vows approachable and not intimidating at all. We could adjust how formal or informal we wanted them to be, the length of the ceremony and really it was so customisable. She was so helpful in arranging the ceremony and the rehearsal. I felt so comfortable I knew I was going to have a meaningful ceremony with Wendy at the helm!

Profile Picture Tracy , 11/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal

Wendy is the most professional Officiant available. She is creative and fun. She is easy to talk to, and open to any ideas you have. She is always very quick to respond to questions, and to get the ball rolling when it comes to booking her. And her printed copy of the ceremony is such a beautiful keepsake too! I will definitely use her again for our vow renewal. -Michelle B.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was so sweet and truly made our day special. We had one of our family members who was running late and she was so patient and kind. It was so beautiful. We couldn't have picked a better officiant. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was wonderful. She walked us through every aspect of OUR WEDDING and made it very special for us. I would recommend her to ANY couple. She made OUR day Spectacular!!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy did our wedding ceremony yesterday. It was very small and private but she made it so special for us! She included our three quests in the ceremony and made it something we will never forget. She has a way about her that put us at ease and we couldn't picked a better officiant!! Thank you so much Wendy!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was a very nice and professional. I would highly recommend the services to any one else looking for her services

Profile Picture Charles, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was very beautiful under the wedding tree. Wendy pulled everything together quickly and completed before the rain.
Wendy thank you again!
Tony and Cathy

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We held our ceremony with Wendy at our home on April 15, 2017, Wendy did a wonderful job delivering our ceremony with the upmost professionalism and conveyed our vows with a genuine sincerity that made it feel that much more special for both of us. Many of our guests complimented Wendy's delivery of our ceremony as a beautiful delivery. Thank you Wendy for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture Jeremy and Tammy, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy's services were beyond our expectations. She was fantastic, flexible, knowledgeable, and so professional. She kept the ceremony flowing, knew when to step back and knew when to take control and guide us. We could not have had a better Officiant, or services than we received from Our Simple Ceremony. Even my bride's very Catholic mother, who was appalled that her daughter was not being married in a church by a priest had nothing but praise for the ceremony and Wendy. We used her outline and she helped tailor the ceremony to our eclectic tastes and we received nothing but compliments from our guests, several saying it was the best wedding ceremony, they had ever been to. So in conclusion, if you want the best, use Our Simple Ceremony!! Rich and Kristi

Profile Picture Richard, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our simple ceremony did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony on March 4, 2017. Wendy was a pleasure to work with and customized everything to make a beautiful ceremony. Everything was perfect and I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User7867145, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wendy was amazing! She helped us create a very personalized and meaningful ceremony. The day of the wedding she made sure we knew what to do and when to do it. After the ceremony Wendy provided us with our ceremony printed out so we can recreate it if we ever want to do a vow renewal. Wendy is very detailed and organized which made it so easy to work with her.

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/25/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Non-religious

Wendy was absolutely amazing! I talked with multiple officiants. Some were pushy and some were wanting to add readings to our ceremony that wasn't us. I found simple ceremonies on the knot and gave them a call. Wendy was easygoing and gave me options which made it very easy. With all the wedding details that need to made, Wendy made this process very simple. She is quick to respond to emails when I had questions. She also offered a recognition of the family because we have a daughter and this made our ceremony that much more sentimental. Wendy is very experienced and worked with my other vendors. She knows the photographer needs to do his job as well so she will step to make sure we get certain pictures. Wendy also was very helpful at the rehearsal to make sure everyone was ready for the big day. I would definitely recommend Wendy to family and friends. Choosing vendors is crucial when planning a wedding, they make the day come together beautifully.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/11/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/11/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

I can't say enough...Wendy really loves her work and it shows. Every little detail was perfect. Very professional, friendly, always had a smile. She not only took care of officiating the ceremony she took care of us; the bride and groom. Her calmness helped us to be calm. So, if you are still looking for an officiate, look no further you won't find anyone better. Thank you Wendy for making our day super special.

Profile Picture Claudette, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She had a calm, positive presence and delivered an elegant ceremony. We worked with her throughout the process on our vows, which we wrote with her help. After several drafts, we ended up with a final version that we loved! Also, she gave us a booklet with our vows written out as a souvenir, so that we can always look back on our ceremony. She’s such a positive person too, exactly who you would want to officiate your wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole , 1/28/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I can't stress enough what a good choice Wendy was. So glad I found her for my grandson's wedding. She is professional yet freindly and approachable with so much knowledge I can't imagine anyone who could have done a better job. A big plus is she truly enjoys what she does and you can tell.

Profile Picture User7722901, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was wonderful! She took the time to explain everything to us and we got to know each other a bit while we sat and talked for a while. She was not only professional, but yet, warm and made our moment special. Her thoroughness of information that she passed on will be a God send when I go to start the name change process. Sharon took beautiful pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime. And, we got them on the spot to boot! Thanks again, ladies, for making our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Tammy, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Wendy did a wonderful job. Thank you

Profile Picture Chris, 12/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ms. Wendy Thurow was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. She is a wonderfully outgoing and personable individual, who can patiently explain all aspects of Florida procedures and advise intelligently and cogently on requirements and options. I recommend her services without reservation.

Profile Picture User7495083, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding day was perfect, and made even better by having Wendy officiate our ceremony! My husband and I were in search of someone knowledgeable about the process, who would be able to offer suggestions about vows, and traditions, and who would help put us at ease during the ceremony. Wendy accomplished all of that and MORE! We wholeheartedly recommend her and would give her even more stars if possible!!! Thank you, Wendy!!!

Profile Picture User7514670, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I renewed our vows after 45 years with Wendy( Our simple ceremony's). We were hoping for a memorable Disney inspired vow renewal. We got more than we expected!!! Wendy prepared a beautiful ceremony filled with special quotes from our favorite Disney movies! She was extremely professional without being stuffy! We loved that about her!! Sweet and kind and Careing! She prepared a beautiful MarriageCeremony booklet for us to take home. We will treasure it! Thank you Wendy for making me and my husband along with out 17 guests feel so comfortable and relaxed. If I had to describe her it would be. PERFECTION!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/8/16, 1 Review