Our Simple Ceremony Reviews

237 Reviews for Our Simple Ceremony

237 Our Simple Ceremony Reviews
  • W

William · Married on 07/25/2018

Our Simple Ceremony was absolutely wonderful to work with..Wendy made our Wedding day extra special going above and beyond helping make the ceremony go extremely smooth and flawless

Alistra · Married on 06/22/2018

Wendy Thurow married my husband and I in Peggy O'neil Basham Park on June 23, 2018. We were planning to have a very small ceremony. Wendy's response was very quick and we went over all options leaving nothing out. All emails and phone calls were very details and she made sure we were all on the same page. Wendy recommended the beautiful Peggy O'neil Basham Park. When we arrived she was there early scouting the perfect spot to perform the ceremony. And to top it all off we did not hire cameraman for our ceremony, or so we thought! Wendy doubled as our officiant and snapped a bunch of pictures for us at the same time. And they came out great!! My husband and I truly thank Wendy for being so personable and sweet on our special day.

• W

Wayne · Married on 06/16/2018

Mrs. Wendy led us through a smooth, traditional and flexible ceremony.
    She is very kind and communicates efficiently.
    My wife and I are really happy to have her being our officiant!

NANCY · Married on 03/31/2018

Wendy made our day so special and she really helped to keep it as stress free as possible. She was very professional and you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone planning on getting married or renewing vows!

Dwishaylah · Married on 03/24/2018

I was so afraid and had little idea of how the ceramony should go.She did everythings from vows to knowing when to step aside for pictures to making sure me and myhusband didnt cry our eyes out she helped me to cover up my mistake in my vows the nerves she was patient kind and I highly recommend she took care of the paper work and much more im thankful I found her a 23 year old bride i had no idea how much detail I left out very worth it

Our Simple Ceremony 1

Scoo · Married on 03/22/2018

Wendy did great job, we didn’t know it good go so smoothly. We wanted it to be very simple and she is caring and thorough. We thank her.

Nancy · Married on 03/20/2018

Wendy was great. I would recommend her to anybody. She was flexible, professional. Wendy made everything so easy to do in picking out our vows and the readings. I’m so happy I pick her to do our ceremony.

John · Married on 03/16/2018

Wendy was extremely helpful, professional, and understanding. We definitely got a great value for our purchase.

Cheryl · Married on 03/01/2018

Mrs.Wendy was very kind, helpful, and accommodating. She has a graceful passion for what she does.

Kassandra · Married on 02/11/2018

Wendy was amazing to work with! We decided to do the "sign and seal" package since we didn't want to have a ceremony. Wendy sent quick responses to my emails when I was first inquiring about Our Simple Ceremony. We found it difficult to find a good time to get married at the courthouse due to work conflicts, but Wendy offered a nice variety of time slots to choose from. At the Starbucks meeting, she explained the whole process well (what was going to happen at the meeting and what needed to happen after the marriage), which made the experience stress-free! I appreciated the fact that the "declaration of marriage" was sweet and dear to the heart. Thank you Wendy!

deana · Married on 01/06/2018

Wendy was amazing! Our guest commented about how wonderful she was also. Highly recommend her!

kim and albert · Married on 12/29/2017

We did it, tied the knot. We were delighted to meet Wendy in Starbucks and get married right there and then. Just what we both wanted, quick and simple.A quiet no fuss and very reasonably priced wedding. Wendy was so friendly, informative and very professional. We strongly recommend Our Simple Ceremony, and Wendy....to anyone who wishes to marry, from large or small weddings i am sure you will not be disapointed. Thanks again Wendy. Mr and Mrs Cotten.

Cyndi · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding was just what we wanted from recommendations for choosing our venue to custom vows. It was beautiful! Very professional! We highly recommend Our Simple Ceremony. Thank you, Wendy!

Tracy · Married on 11/16/2017

Wendy was a joy to work with! She made our vows approachable and not intimidating at all. We could adjust how formal or informal we wanted them to be, the length of the ceremony and really it was so customisable. She was so helpful in arranging the ceremony and the rehearsal. I felt so comfortable I knew I was going to have a meaningful ceremony with Wendy at the helm!

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2017

Wendy is the most professional Officiant available. She is creative and fun. She is easy to talk to, and open to any ideas you have. She is always very quick to respond to questions, and to get the ball rolling when it comes to booking her. And her printed copy of the ceremony is such a beautiful keepsake too! I will definitely use her again for our vow renewal. -Michelle B.

Emily · Married on 10/13/2017

Wendy was so sweet and truly made our day special. We had one of our family members who was running late and she was so patient and kind. It was so beautiful. We couldn't have picked a better officiant. Thank you so much!

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2017

Wendy was wonderful. She walked us through every aspect of OUR WEDDING and made it very special for us. I would recommend her to ANY couple. She made OUR day Spectacular!!!

Our Simple Ceremony 2

Debbie · Married on 09/03/2017

Wendy did our wedding ceremony yesterday. It was very small and private but she made it so special for us! She included our three quests in the ceremony and made it something we will never forget. She has a way about her that put us at ease and we couldn't picked a better officiant!! Thank you so much Wendy!!

Charles · Married on 08/11/2017

Wendy was a very nice and professional. I would highly recommend the services to any one else looking for her services

Cathy · Married on 06/10/2017

Our wedding was very beautiful under the wedding tree. Wendy pulled everything together quickly and completed before the rain.
    Wendy thank you again!
    Tony and Cathy

Jeremy and Tammy · Married on 04/15/2017

We held our ceremony with Wendy at our home on April 15, 2017, Wendy did a wonderful job delivering our ceremony with the upmost professionalism and conveyed our vows with a genuine sincerity that made it feel that much more special for both of us. Many of our guests complimented Wendy's delivery of our ceremony as a beautiful delivery. Thank you Wendy for making our day extra special!

Richard · Married on 03/25/2017

Wendy's services were beyond our expectations. She was fantastic, flexible, knowledgeable, and so professional. She kept the ceremony flowing, knew when to step back and knew when to take control and guide us. We could not have had a better Officiant, or services than we received from Our Simple Ceremony. Even my bride's very Catholic mother, who was appalled that her daughter was not being married in a church by a priest had nothing but praise for the ceremony and Wendy. We used her outline and she helped tailor the ceremony to our eclectic tastes and we received nothing but compliments from our guests, several saying it was the best wedding ceremony, they had ever been to. So in conclusion, if you want the best, use Our Simple Ceremony!! Rich and Kristi

Christina · Married on 03/04/2017

Our simple ceremony did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony on March 4, 2017. Wendy was a pleasure to work with and customized everything to make a beautiful ceremony. Everything was perfect and I would highly recommend her.

Andrea · Married on 02/25/2017

Wendy was amazing! She helped us create a very personalized and meaningful ceremony. The day of the wedding she made sure we knew what to do and when to do it. After the ceremony Wendy provided us with our ceremony printed out so we can recreate it if we ever want to do a vow renewal. Wendy is very detailed and organized which made it so easy to work with her.

Stephanie · Married on 02/11/2017

Wendy was absolutely amazing! I talked with multiple officiants. Some were pushy and some were wanting to add readings to our ceremony that wasn't us. I found simple ceremonies on the knot and gave them a call. Wendy was easygoing and gave me options which made it very easy. With all the wedding details that need to made, Wendy made this process very simple. She is quick to respond to emails when I had questions. She also offered a recognition of the family because we have a daughter and this made our ceremony that much more sentimental. Wendy is very experienced and worked with my other vendors. She knows the photographer needs to do his job as well so she will step to make sure we get certain pictures. Wendy also was very helpful at the rehearsal to make sure everyone was ready for the big day. I would definitely recommend Wendy to family and friends. Choosing vendors is crucial when planning a wedding, they make the day come together beautifully.