237 Reviews for Our Simple Ceremony

Licensed (4)
Agnostic (2)
No Denomination (1)
237 Our Simple Ceremony Reviews

Wendy was a joy to work with and the ceremony was apt to our small, family wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our Simple Ceremony was absolutely wonderful to work with..Wendy made our Wedding day extra special going above and beyond helping make the ceremony go extremely smooth and flawless

Profile Picture William, 7/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy Thurow married my husband and I in Peggy O'neil Basham Park on June 23, 2018. We were planning to have a very small ceremony. Wendy's response was very quick and we went over all options leaving nothing out. All emails and phone calls were very details and she made sure we were all on the same page. Wendy recommended the beautiful Peggy O'neil Basham Park. When we arrived she was there early scouting the perfect spot to perform the ceremony. And to top it all off we did not hire cameraman for our ceremony, or so we thought! Wendy doubled as our officiant and snapped a bunch of pictures for us at the same time. And they came out great!! My husband and I truly thank Wendy for being so personable and sweet on our special day.

Profile Picture Alistra, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs. Wendy led us through a smooth, traditional and flexible ceremony.
She is very kind and communicates efficiently.
My wife and I are really happy to have her being our officiant!

Profile Picture Wayne, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy made our day so special and she really helped to keep it as stress free as possible. She was very professional and you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone planning on getting married or renewing vows!

Profile Picture NANCY, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was so afraid and had little idea of how the ceramony should go.She did everythings from vows to knowing when to step aside for pictures to making sure me and myhusband didnt cry our eyes out she helped me to cover up my mistake in my vows the nerves she was patient kind and I highly recommend she took care of the paper work and much more im thankful I found her a 23 year old bride i had no idea how much detail I left out very worth it

Photo for Our Simple Ceremony Review - The thompson's
Profile Picture Dwishaylah, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy did great job, we didn’t know it good go so smoothly. We wanted it to be very simple and she is caring and thorough. We thank her.

Profile Picture Scoo, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was great. I would recommend her to anybody. She was flexible, professional. Wendy made everything so easy to do in picking out our vows and the readings. I’m so happy I pick her to do our ceremony.

Profile Picture Nancy, 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was extremely helpful, professional, and understanding. We definitely got a great value for our purchase.

Profile Picture John, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs.Wendy was very kind, helpful, and accommodating. She has a graceful passion for what she does.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was amazing to work with! We decided to do the "sign and seal" package since we didn't want to have a ceremony. Wendy sent quick responses to my emails when I was first inquiring about Our Simple Ceremony. We found it difficult to find a good time to get married at the courthouse due to work conflicts, but Wendy offered a nice variety of time slots to choose from. At the Starbucks meeting, she explained the whole process well (what was going to happen at the meeting and what needed to happen after the marriage), which made the experience stress-free! I appreciated the fact that the "declaration of marriage" was sweet and dear to the heart. Thank you Wendy!

Profile Picture Kassandra, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was amazing! Our guest commented about how wonderful she was also. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture deana, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We did it, tied the knot. We were delighted to meet Wendy in Starbucks and get married right there and then. Just what we both wanted, quick and simple.A quiet no fuss and very reasonably priced wedding. Wendy was so friendly, informative and very professional. We strongly recommend Our Simple Ceremony, and Wendy....to anyone who wishes to marry, from large or small weddings i am sure you will not be disapointed. Thanks again Wendy. Mr and Mrs Cotten.

Profile Picture kim and albert, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was just what we wanted from recommendations for choosing our venue to custom vows. It was beautiful! Very professional! We highly recommend Our Simple Ceremony. Thank you, Wendy!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was a joy to work with! She made our vows approachable and not intimidating at all. We could adjust how formal or informal we wanted them to be, the length of the ceremony and really it was so customisable. She was so helpful in arranging the ceremony and the rehearsal. I felt so comfortable I knew I was going to have a meaningful ceremony with Wendy at the helm!

Profile Picture Tracy , 11/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal

Wendy is the most professional Officiant available. She is creative and fun. She is easy to talk to, and open to any ideas you have. She is always very quick to respond to questions, and to get the ball rolling when it comes to booking her. And her printed copy of the ceremony is such a beautiful keepsake too! I will definitely use her again for our vow renewal. -Michelle B.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was so sweet and truly made our day special. We had one of our family members who was running late and she was so patient and kind. It was so beautiful. We couldn't have picked a better officiant. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was wonderful. She walked us through every aspect of OUR WEDDING and made it very special for us. I would recommend her to ANY couple. She made OUR day Spectacular!!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy did our wedding ceremony yesterday. It was very small and private but she made it so special for us! She included our three quests in the ceremony and made it something we will never forget. She has a way about her that put us at ease and we couldn't picked a better officiant!! Thank you so much Wendy!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was a very nice and professional. I would highly recommend the services to any one else looking for her services

Profile Picture Charles, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was very beautiful under the wedding tree. Wendy pulled everything together quickly and completed before the rain.
Wendy thank you again!
Tony and Cathy

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We held our ceremony with Wendy at our home on April 15, 2017, Wendy did a wonderful job delivering our ceremony with the upmost professionalism and conveyed our vows with a genuine sincerity that made it feel that much more special for both of us. Many of our guests complimented Wendy's delivery of our ceremony as a beautiful delivery. Thank you Wendy for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture Jeremy and Tammy, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy's services were beyond our expectations. She was fantastic, flexible, knowledgeable, and so professional. She kept the ceremony flowing, knew when to step back and knew when to take control and guide us. We could not have had a better Officiant, or services than we received from Our Simple Ceremony. Even my bride's very Catholic mother, who was appalled that her daughter was not being married in a church by a priest had nothing but praise for the ceremony and Wendy. We used her outline and she helped tailor the ceremony to our eclectic tastes and we received nothing but compliments from our guests, several saying it was the best wedding ceremony, they had ever been to. So in conclusion, if you want the best, use Our Simple Ceremony!! Rich and Kristi

Profile Picture Richard, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our simple ceremony did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony on March 4, 2017. Wendy was a pleasure to work with and customized everything to make a beautiful ceremony. Everything was perfect and I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User7867145, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wendy was amazing! She helped us create a very personalized and meaningful ceremony. The day of the wedding she made sure we knew what to do and when to do it. After the ceremony Wendy provided us with our ceremony printed out so we can recreate it if we ever want to do a vow renewal. Wendy is very detailed and organized which made it so easy to work with her.

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/25/17, 12 Reviews