Reverend Bob Devine Reviews

Reverend Bob Devine 4
Reverend Bob Devine 5
Reverend Bob Devine 6

Nicole · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Bob is excellent!! Highly recommend!!

Bob was an amazing Officiant. We got to know Bob at his home to see it he would be a good fit. Right from the start, he made us feel comfortable, and more importantly, made us smile and laugh. I was a very nervous bride, and Bob made me feel at ease during the ceremony. He was prepared and professional, and was willing to perform our ceremony exactly as we wanted it. He made himself available at all times prior to the wedding with any questions or concerns and was quick to respond. He made our guests laugh and cry. I would highly recommend Bob for your wedding and am so glad a friend referred us to him.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Reverend Bob Devine's reply:

Nicole, Thank you for your kind words. It was my honor to be part of your very special day. You and Chris were terrific to work with.

Bob

Alissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Phenomenal!

We were thrilled to get to work with Bob during our wedding. He was so friendly and approachable, and went out of his way to help us plan a wedding ceremony that was so genuine and reflective of us. He did a phenomenal job with the ceremony, and many of our guests commented on how wonderful he was. We are so thankful for all of his efforts and cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Eddie Allen · Married on 05/03/2019

Great time!

Reverend Bob was both professional and fun. He knew just what to say to make you feel serious and emotional then would lighten the mood just enough to balance it all out. Great time and would recommend him for your special moment.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Gabriela Lourenco · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect officiant for our wedding

Rev Devine was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. He worked with us on the details of the ceremony and was always helpful with suggestions for us, but was ultimately respectful of our wishes always. Finally, he performed the ceremony in a way that brought out the best of the day for everyone.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Kristin Hazel · Married on 04/20/2019

Bob was Amazinf!

Bob performed our ceremony at our home and it was perfect! Meeting him the first time I knew he was the officiant for my husband and I. Only meeting us once he was able to personalize our ceremony for us and it felt so comfortable. Thank for everything, Bob!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Reverend Bob Devine's reply:

Kristin and Chris, It was a great gathering. Everyone was really into the ceremony. It was wonderful meeting your families and friends. I was delighted to be part of the celebration. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be part of your special day.

• Kacie

Kacie McCormick · Married on 03/02/2019

Reverend Bob Devine

We found Bob through my dad who had several mutual acquaintances. When we first contacted him he immediately invited us to his house in Hershey's Mill to talk about the ceremony and get to know us. Bob was immediately very friendly and he likes to joke around. Bob allowed us to put together a ceremony that was a mixture of traditional Christian and modern. We got many compliments about his delivery during the ceremony and several guests noted that they had nice conversations with him at cocktail hour while the wedding party was taking pictures. I would definitely recommend booking Reverend Bob Devine.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Reverend Bob Devine's reply:

Kasci and Jack, Thanks so much for taking the time to write the review. I appreciate your words and I really did enjoy meeting so many of your guests. Great people. Best wishes. Bob

Angela · Married on 01/18/2019

Highly recommend!

Bob was the best! We did not have a reverend for our ceremony and our venue suggested Bob. The best suggestion we could ever get! We met Bob at his home to meet him and go over things. He made the whole process so easy and smooth.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Reverend Bob Devine's reply:

Angela, Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I appreciate your words and I was honored to be your officiant.

The best to both of you.

Jessica Ellis · Married on 11/23/2018

We not only

We met Rev. Devine earlier this year when my fiancé and I were looking for someone to marry us at our venue. When I made the initial call, he was more than helpful, explained a few things, and emailed all of the information that we had discusesed right away. A few weeks later, we met with Rev. Devine and sat with him for over an hour and chatted. We walked out of there feeling like we have know him forever. He was the missing piece our wedding needed. We signed our contract immediatly because we did not want to miss the opportunity to have him marry us. Over the months leading up to the wedding, he was always a email away....offering suggestions and answering my questions promptly. He attended our rehearsal, married us, and gave our dinner blessings at the reception. After our ceremony, family and friends complimented our service, mentioning how great Rev. Devine was, we had everything....the perfect amount of laughter and the tears. We not only met the man that married us, but we gained a friend. Thank you for making the wedding planning process and our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Reverend Bob Devine's reply:

Jessica and Mike, Thank you for the kind words. I was honored to be your officiant. Both of you along with your families and friends made the day a special occasion which I will remember always.

Brenna Hopely · Married on 11/17/2018

Bob Devine is a joy to work with!

Bob just officiated our wedding this past Saturday and was absolutely perfect! We found him after looking through wedding wire and the knot and he had sooo many positive reviews that we reached out to him. He was sweet, accommodating and funny from our first conversation through to our wedding. He offered different ceremony options and lets you personalize it anyway you want to. I had people coming up to me throughout my reception and cocktail hour about how funny and adorable he was. I 100% recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. Thanks for everything Bob!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Reverend Bob Devine's reply:

You and Dan were terrific to work with. I enjoyed meeting both of you and I appreciate your kind words. I wish you both the best.

Have a wonderful Thanksggiving.

• Barbara

Barbara Greco · Married on 11/03/2018

So Wonderful! Our guests are still talking about him!

Reverend Bob Devine was so wonderful to work with. From the first time we contacted him to meeting us in person, he made us feel like we have known him for years. He made our ceremony personal, added some light-hearted jokes that made our guests laugh and flexible when I forgot my vows inside the bridal suite! He made a joke of this as I had a family member run in to grab them. We got married two weeks ago and our guests are still asking how we found him and where he was from. I took a recommendation from a friend and read some reviews. Picking him was the easiest decision we made while wedding planning. Thanks Bob!
    Barb & Paul Schenk

Sent on 11/12/2018

Reverend Bob Devine's reply:

Barbara, Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It is much appreciated. It was my privilege to be the officiant at your beautiful ceremony. I wish you the best.

Bob

Diana · Married on 10/20/2018

Recommend 100%

Reverend Bob is simply the best. We had difficulty in the beginning finding a good officiant for our special day, but all that struggle was worth it because it led to Bob. He made our ceremony spectacular. Even though we did not meet in person, he worked with us via phone calls and was always available. He is extremely reliable and arrived earlier than expected which was such a relief making this entire process stress free. During the ceremony, Bob knew how to drive the message of love and did it with compassion and humor. Everyone enjoyed him and our guests were talking about how great he was afterwards. Thank you so much Bob!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Meaghan · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend!

Reverend Bob is the best! After deciding that we wanted an outdoor ceremony, we struggled to find an officiant as we are both Catholic and Catholic priests do not marry outside of the church. Reverend Bob married my husband’s cousin the previous year and after reminiscing about how great her ceremony was, we decided to reach out. He was extremely responsive, open and easy to work with. After meeting with Bob, we discovered that we had a lot in common and really enjoyed talking with him. He is genuinely interested in getting to know the couples that he works with. On the day of our wedding, Reverend Bob performed a beautiful ceremony complete with all of the details that we discussed, making our guests laugh while still delivering a message of love. He mingled with our guests during cocktail hour and so many commented about how lovely it was to speak with him and to get to know him. I would highly recommend his services! Thank you so much, Bob!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Bob performed a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I in a restaurant/bar in the Philadelphia. There was not a dry eye in the place! We received some many compliments about his ceremony from our guests regarding his humor and personable touch. I would highly recommend Bob to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Linda · Married on 09/21/2018

My daughter and her fiancé did not want a conventional catholic church wedding, but rather opted for a ‘one stop’ venue where the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception would all be located together. It certainly made the day convenient for the guests and allowed the maximum time to celebrate their special day. This however meant that we needed to hire an officiant.
    When searching for a priest to perform the ceremony, we held phone meetings with several ministers and knew almost immediately that Reverend Bob was the #1 choice. His personable, fun, positive energy and spirit was very apparent, even on a phone call. When we met him in person, he was even more enjoyable and extremely flexible with the format for the wedding ceremony.
    During the wedding ceremony, Reverend Bob interjected a light-hearted message and made sure that all the guests felt comfortable, while ensuring that the wedding message was a personal one for our daughter and her new husband. Reverend Bob also performed the blessing at the reception, which was so very genuine, loving and special.
    We can’t thank Reverend Bob enough for his time getting to know our children and ensuring that their wedding ceremony is one that they will forever treasure and remember. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Reverend Bob. He was an absolute pleasure to have officiant the special wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • MaryD

Mary · Married on 09/16/2018

Reverend Bob was amazing. We wanted to do a unique ceremony and he was so flexible with everything. He knew how to get the crowd laughing and make it a comfortable yet important experience. He truly made our day special!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Reverend Bob Devine was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We met at his home, although I wasn't 100% on meeting in his home, he instantly made me and my Fiance comfortable. We were there chatting for awhile as if we had known Reverend Bob our whole lives! I also really appreciated his input for not just the typical ceremony details but also for how parents should walk, grandparents, etc. We had a non-typical wedding party and our son to consider and Reverend Bob helped us organize even those details. Many of our guests commented how great he was, and how much they enjoyed his reflection. We were lucky to have him!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Rob · Married on 08/18/2018

Going into our wedding we had no idea what we wanted in our ceremony and are so happy that we found Bob who helped guide us along the way. We knew we wanted Bob as an officiant from our first meeting with him at his home. Bob spent the time to get to know us and made sure we were a good fit for each other along with walking us through the typical sequence of events. He was very flexible with accommodating our needs as we ended up adding a hand fasting part to our ceremony and he was quick to add his own special twist to it which went with it perfectly with what we were trying to do. Bob was also speedy to reply to our many questions and was able to come to our rehearsal to work out all the last minute details. The ceremony itself was amazing and Bob added his nice personal touch to it. All of our guests commented on how good a job he did as the officiant. Bob was a great person to work with and did so in a manner where he was very professional but also personable as he was there to talk to every step of the way including up to right before the ceremony began. Bob helped make our special day even more special and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Rob · Married on 08/04/2018

We are so happy that we chose Bob Devine as the officiant to our wedding. The first time we met with him, we knew he would be a great fit. He was so easy to work with and very patient with us during the whole process. Any questions we had, he was quick to respond and made sure we were comfortable and that the ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. At the ceremony we wanted a combination of religion and our personalities shown and he made it that spot on. The ceremony flowed very well and we couldn’t of been happier with choosing Bob. We were told that our venue did not have anyone to conduct our rehearsal the night before so we asked Bob if he would mind making the drive to conduct it and he was more than happy to do it for no extra charge which we were very appreciative of. We highly suggest Bob to officiate any wedding or event and will definitely be recommending him to friends looking for one in the future. Thank you Bob for helping make our big day run smoothly, you are the best!

Rob and Angela - August 4th 2018

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I are so glad that Bob was our officiant at our wedding this past July. From our first meeting with him at his home, Bob made us feel at ease and listened to what we wanted for our ceremony, offering insightful opinions and helping us to figure out exactly what would work. The day of our ceremony, he kept us calm and even made us laugh several times during the ceremony, all while remaining professional and keeping us on track. We had the perfect ceremony for our special day, and this is certainly due in part to Bob's wonderful personalization to fit our personalities. We received many complements, and know that we are so lucky to have worked with him! We cannot recommend Bob highly enough to anyone in the area looking for an officiant!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Reverend Bob Devine 8

Daniel · Married on 06/30/2018

We found Mr. Devine through various searches and decided to talk to him based on some of the reviews submitted, bio, and value. We submitted an inquiry and he responded promptly. He was courteous, responsive, enthusiastc, genuine, organized, personable, and his sense of humor. We felt as if we had known him all our lives. This means a lot, especially when multi-tasking and dealing with multiple people as we planned the wedding. He provided us with various ceremony formats and made it easy for us to put our personal touch on our ceremony. We finalized everything which resulted in a fabulous ceremony. After the wedding many people told us they really enjoyed the ceremony and Bob’s elequoent speaking style. We are so glad that we chose Bob. It was a great day and it wouldn’t have been the same without him.

Thanks Bob.

You are a class act and will forever be remembered as part of our special day.

Dan and Dana

Sent on 07/22/2018

Carol · Married on 06/16/2018

We didn’t know where to begin searching for an officiant. We met with Bob and he made the process very simple and was very helpful. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

We had the greatest pleasure of having Bob officiate our wedding and the biggest part was that we planned our wedding living 5 hours away from our venue (and 7 hours from Bob). Actually, the first time I saw and met Bob was on my way down the aisle! He was so flexible and very accommodating to our situation. We both were raised Catholic but had since fallen out of practicing religion, however we wanted a light-hearted, fun, and semi-religious wedding. We wanted to incorporate our beliefs with our simple lifestyle. He made ALL of that happen. He works with the couple to incorporate your personalities and it was a wonderful ceremony. So many family members and friends came up to me after the ceremony and couldn't believe how amazing he was. My husband and I were so nervous and he knew just how to break our nerves with lots of laughter. I would recommend Bob to anyone! He was simply amazing!

Thank you Bob!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/18/2018

We could not be happier with our choice to have Bob Devine officiate our wedding. From the moment we met Bob in his home in West Chester, he made us feel like family. He was personable, funny, and relatable-- all what you want from your officiant. After the ceremony, several guests asked where we found Bob and thought he was just the best choice for our wedding. He was respectful of our wishes for the ceremony and also brought his own unique style to the service. One thing is for sure, if you choose Bob as your officiant you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2018

Reverend Devine made our day so special! He treated us like family from the first email. He made our ceremony very special and gave a wonderful blessing at the reception. We can not thank him enough!

Sent on 05/07/2018