RedStone Studios LLC Reviews

RedStone Studios LLC 1
  • Alison

Alison Parker · Married on 09/15/2018

10/10 Best Experience!!

We absolutely LOVED working with Sean and Joed at our wedding! Not only did all of our photos come out amazing, but we were truly thrilled with the organization and leadership that these two had throughout the day - from helping with last minute prep before the ceremony to getting all of our family members together for group photos - we couldn't have done it without them!! The photo slideshow that they played at the reception blew everyone away, and was the perfect cheery on top. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    RedStone Studios LLC 2
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/24/2018

I loved working with Leah and Sean. They were approachable, professional and particularly helpful on the day of the wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Ellen · Married on 05/12/2018

Sean and company were the BEST to work with. Being the mother of the bride, I was concerned that I'd miss something. However, they were the most considerate, professional, FUN, complete deal!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for all you did to make Hannah and Richard's day perfect. My hat...and glasses...are off to you!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • User4320548 · 2+ years ago

This was one of the best vendors I worked with. I decided on a photo booth at the very last minute. I was accomodated for price and location. They were very responsive to questions, and updated the contract as I changed things a few times.

The booth broke down during the wedding. The attendant immediately called for help and fixed the problem fast.

Digital file was received in about a weeks time from event.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Katie · Married on 02/06/2016

amazing. would refer redstone to anyone I knew was looking for a photographer. Pictures are priceless and that is one thing everyone should consider in looking into any type of occasion..so worth it he will go above and beyond to make sure that the work done is top notch 100%-very detail oriented. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Words cannot express what an outstanding job Sean and his team did photographing our wedding at Ventosa Vineyards in October 2014. We talked several times leading up to the wedding and I felt totally prepared the day of. Sean was on time and so easy to work with. The outcome was incredible! The photographs were stunning and he captured every moment perfectly. Thank you Sean and RedStone Studios! We can now relive our wedding day by looking at your amazing photographs!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Amy · Married on 08/29/2014

Sean and his team at RedStone Studios recently shot our engagement and wedding photos. I was impressed with the quality of photos and ability to capture authentic expressions and candid moments, which you will clearly see in RedStone's portfolio. They are professionals that know just how to get the best shots and will be in the right place at the right time. All you have to do is have fun!

The one thing the portfolio cannot capture, however, is how comfortable and easy they make the process. In fact, Sean scheduled and directed our pre-ceremony activities so we could get separate ladies and gents photos, first look photos, and bridal party photos complete before guest started to arrive. This coordination was extremely helpful allowed the groom and I to stay stress-free and enjoy!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Matt · Married on 08/29/2014

Sean did an excellent job for our wedding this past summer. He was professional and fun to work with. THIS IS IMPORTANT! We spent a ton of time with Sean in our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding. He was great to work with and kept the whole day flowing smoothly. There was no stress on our end about getting the photos done and getting ready, he made it a fluid part of the process. I HIGHLY recommend Sean to do your wedding photography.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Morgan · Married on 09/14/2013

Sean is a true artist...he was an absolute joy to work with!!!! he was always moving the day of our wedding...making sure to capture those perfect moments....he grabbed us to take sunset photos which I am soooo excited to see :)...our engagement photos were absolutely SPECTACULAR...I would highly recommend him and his team to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Katharine · Married on 08/25/2012

I could not speak more highly of this vendor, they made the wedding day for us, which is something I cannot emphasize enough, people walked away so impressed by them and with so many memories they made possible. My dress bustle also broke and they sprung into action to fix it...who knew!? I felt like I got two services for the price of one....a day of wedding planner and photographer!!! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2012
  • LindsayLulu

Lindsay · Married on 05/15/2010

Red Stone Studios Photography captured so many incredible moments, beautiful shots, and small but significant details that were within our wedding. The day went by so fast--as most will tell you--and if it weren't for Sean and Leah, and their amazing eye and talent for getting amazing pictures of our special day, JP and I would never remember how truly poignant, special, beautiful and fun our wedding day had been. If you'd like to see just a snapshot of the amazing work they do, and on a consistent basis, you can go to our slideshow at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3LuuSDbijA

Special Note/Unique Services: One of the best and unique services Red Stone provides is a Wedding Slideshow at the end of your wedding day (e.g. the video mentioned above), which they put together throughout your reception, and then play near the end. It is such a moving part because all your wedding guests get to see snapshots of you and your groom, your bridal party, along with themselves, from just hours prior. Everyone will rave about it and it definitely ends up being a highlight to your special day.

Last note: Although Red Stone Studio is located in upstate New York--they are seasoned travellers in professional photography so wherever your wedding fairytale takes place, they can make it happen and be sure to capture every special moment--as they did ours.

Thank you so much Sean and Leah--Red Stone Studios Photography--for helping us make our day simply an unforgettable one.

Sent on 05/27/2010

Sean and his team are absolutely amazing!! Not only does he have superior talent and his pictures are amazing but he makes everything so fun and simple! Sean is also a huge help with the day of planning and last minute things! He was there to help fix one of the groomsmen's boutonniere, he was able to help the girls figure out the bride's corset back of her dress, take the bride's veil out at the reception and calm everyone's nerves! He was watching out for the bride and groom during the ceremony and all day to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend Sean and RedStone Studios to anyone! Definitely the best wedding photographer in Rochester!"

Sent on 10/18/2016