Red Wine Hall Reviews

0.4
      1.0
      1.0
      0.0

Be prepared to lose your deposit. They expect you to wash the carpet, sweep and mop the tile and scrub the sinks, yet they will not supply you with the tools you need to accomplish that and they won't tell you that is what they want until after they deduct the money from your deposit. The agent that rents the hall to you seems like a nice guy when they lure you in, but becomes unreasonable when it comes time to return your deposit. The owner is just as shady. They tried pointing out past stains on the carpet and pass them off as stains from my event and later admitted they were stains from their monthly meetings. Do not make the same mistake I did. My deposit check was printed the day before my event and they had already taken out the money for "Carpet Cleaning". That goes to show they had this planned from the beginning. I let them keep the money. I almost didn't have the event because my newborn had emergency surgery the day before the event and I almost cancelled but thought they might not return my deposit...so I'm glad I got at least part of it back. I have enough stress caring for my baby, I don't need to be arguing with money hungry thieves. Essentially, I got robbed.

Sent on 06/04/2013