10724 River Road, Hood, CA 95639 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 500
Availability Check your date

About The Willow Ballroom

The Willow Ballroom is the premier destination for your next event! Whether you are planning a wedding, gala, private or corporate gathering, we provide the perfect blank canvas for your event. Our unique and urban warehouse space exudes character, originality and old world charm.

Adorned with 20+ eclectic chandeliers and bistro lighting, The Willow Ballroom is sure to take your breath away! We include tables and chairs to accommodate up to 300 guests, gorgeous vintage furnishings and a fully furnished back patio. Additionally, we offer complimentary valet parking for all events onsite. Located in the heart of the beautiful picturesque Sacramento Delta, the setting is unparalleled.

Easily divided into a cocktail, reception, and ceremony space, the options for design and creativity are endless! We include the exterior grounds of a local private estate with lush gardens and vineyards for additional endless photo ops!

You’ll dine, mingle and dance the night away!

Follow The Willow Ballroom on

unspecified 2 51 939603 158223711213412
unspecified 4 51 939603 158223710911132
thompsons 568 51 939603 158223710994076
The Willow Ballroom
chelseyandkipweddingwillowballroomsarahdawsonphotographysacramentophotographer0739 preview 51 939603 158223706555531
gormleywedding 892 preview 51 939603 158223706573253

7 Reviews for The Willow Ballroom

• Mallory

Mallory Wilhite · Married on 02/22/2020

The best. Period!

I found the Willow Ballroom on Instagram in late 2018 and was immediately skeptical; there is no way this venue is as stunning in person, right? In January of 2019, we attended their wedding open house and immediately fell in love. It was even more stunning in person. The draping, the exposed brick, the mirrors, the chandeliers… It was everything we could ever dream of, and we immediately envisioned getting married in the space.

We met with Angelica a few weeks later for a private tour and to sign our contract. Upon meeting Angelica, it was very clear that she was poised, organized, trustworthy, professional, knowledgeable and kind. Basically, all of the qualities you want the person running the biggest day of your life to possess. Right away she was an integral part of the planning process, and I found her insight to be invaluable. She was super responsive whenever I shot her a question via email (and there were many!).

She has a list of preferred vendors for guidance but does require you to pick a DJ and caterer off of this list (we LOVED our caterer and DJ; having to pick from her list was not at all a downside or restrictive IMO).

There are so many amazing spaces within the Willow for pictures. We got married on February 22, 2020 and to our surprise it was a gorgeous and warm sunny day. Angelica and her father transported us (and our bridal party) in a golf cart around the property for pictures. Our day went off without a hitch, and I know having Angelica in charge was a huge reason why.

The space is enormous, but with the draping and lots of candles we created something that felt romantic and intimate. We wanted the unique beauty of the venue to really shine and kept all décor very simple and understated. It was perfect.

At the end of the night, my cousin and her husband had an extremely long wait for their Lyft, which ended up never coming. As Angelica was leaving, she offered to drop my cousin and her husband off at their AirBnB in Elk Grove. When I say that Angelica is the kind of person you want to work closely with for your big day, I mean it.

I cannot recommend The Willow Ballroom enough. Thank you Angelica for being such an integral part of the biggest day of our lives and becoming family in the process.

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy Seang · Married on 01/19/2020

My Dream Wedding Straight from a Romantic Comedy

AMBIANCE:
    If I could give the Willow Ballroom more than 5 stars, I would. Never did I ever imagine I would have such a beautiful wedding. The Willow Ballroom is stunning: filled with antique, vintage chandeliers, brick walls, wood, concrete details, antique, vintage furniture and romantic draperies. It makes you feel like you're living in a romantic comedy and this is how all weddings should look like. PERIOD.

THE WILLOW BALLROOM CREW & ANGELICA:
    When we decided we wanted to get married in the Sacramento area, we checked out a few places and knew immediately that we needed to book The Willow Ballroom, not only after seeing it, but after meeting Angelica who runs the entire show. She's talented, a true professional, organized, prompt, communicative, all the qualities you look for when you start building a team of people who will support you on one of the biggest days of your life.

We also looked at the BLOC in Roseville, but the folks running that venue were so new, couldn't answer most of our logistical questions, didn't have a preferred venue list for us to refer to for easy planning and it was way too expensive for what we'd get from the experience, which would have been just the 4 walls and a ceiling. All in all, we didn't want to plan from scratch and didn't have confidence in this option.

However, The Willow Ballroom (with Angelica) operates like a well-oiled machine. You know you're in good hands and her preferred vendor list was IMPECCABLE. There wasn't one flaw in our entire wedding and people are completely shocked that we have absolutely no lowlights to share. It's because Angelica thoughtfully vetted her vendor list and we got to work with the best of the best. Her crew and the vendors were an impressive team, all working collaboratively the months leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Not only did The Willow Ballroom provide us with a preferred vendor list to work off of, but their package included security, valet, a large lot for parking (so important!), beautiful furniture and decor, a bridal suite to get ready in, an estate to take portraits at, as well as all the beautiful rustic areas around the venue, tables and chairs...the list goes on, for a practical and fair price.

If you're researching wedding venues, please book The Willow Ballroom. You won't regret it and your day would flawlessly be executed.

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Zhanna

Zhanna · Married on 11/10/2019

Look no further for an amazing venue

WOW, where to even begin?! When originally looking for venues, my husband and I reached out to this venue but they were booked for our wedding date. As we were touring 2 other venues one day, Angelica emailed me that the our wedding date became available (THANK GOD), so we quickly left the the other venues we were touring as we weren't very happy with them, and immediately came to check out the Willow Ballroom. We didn't need to stay there longer than 5 minutes to realize this was THE ONE. THE VENUE OF MY DREAMS.

When originally thinking about our wedding, we knew we wanted a candle-lit, romantic vibe wedding. Upon entering the Willow Ballroom, we saw a BEAUTIFUL large venue, BEAUTIFUL chandeliers, rustic and romantic vibes, sitting on a beautiful river, and automatically fell in love. From the very beginning, Angelica made us feel welcomed. She helped us tour the venue and explained to us about the packages she offers. My husband and I stood in the spot where we were potentially going to be married, looked at each other, and agreed this was the venue that we wanted to get married in. We booked the venue THAT DAY, we didn't even want to look any further and risk losing our wedding date.

As far as choosing vendors, Angelica gave us options for preferred vendors, the only vendors you need to choose off the preferred vendor list are catering and DJ, as those vendors are familiar with the venue. We went with Jackson Catering and absolutely loved them, so you won't be disappointed in going with her preferred vendors and it makes it easier for everyone! :)

Angelica made the planning process and months leading up to the wedding EXTREMELY easy. She sent an organized timeline of what we needed to get done and when it needed to be in by. My favorite was a seating chart website that she uses to plan the seating chart, which made it SOOOOO easy to place guests and print out a seating chart! I heard from friends that have gotten married that that's usually a nightmare to plan, but with the website she used and we got to use to free, it made it EXTREMELY easy! Angelica made it so easy to reach out and communicate with her via text or email, as her responses were always prompt and helpful. She was also accommodating in allowing us to visit the venue again a couple of times just to see the space!

On the day of the wedding, when our bridal party arrived, Angelica let us use her office building to hang out in while we waited to start the ceremony. Angelica was also the day of coordinator and made it extremely smooth and easy for our parents and family members who came to do some last minute things before the ceremony. ALSO, an awesome perk, all the guests get valet parking, which everyone loved! Once we were ready to start the ceremony, we got a ride from a staff member on a golf cart to the door (the same golf cart that was utilized to transport my husband and I around the back of the venue when we snuck out for sunset photos-so convenient). Angelica helped my husband and I, our parents, and the rest of the bridal party to calm our nerves before we all walked in, as she stood outside with us and guided us all in.

I couldn't believe how ABSOLUTELY beautiful the venue looked when we walked in for our wedding. WOW. The long white drapes, the chandeliers, the candles, the dim, romantic lighting. All I can say is WOW. This was by far wedding venue that I had always dreamed of. Angelica made our wedding day so extremely smooth and relaxing, the only times she would come up to my husband and I was to give us water or ask if we wanted coffee, the rest she took care of herself. Talk about a stress free, relaxing wedding! My husband and I were SO highly impressed with her professionalism, care, organization, and every other service she provided.

Our guests didn't stop raving about the venue for weeks after the wedding. Everyone was in LOVE with this hidden gem! And since it's a fairly new venue, not too many of our guests even knew about it! But they definitely know about it now! One of our guests owns a venue in another state and he is difficult to impress when it comes to venues, and he was SO highly impressed with this one!!!! Another perk of this venue, you don't have to go very far for photos! We used the beautiful outdoor space for wedding photos as well as if you book with the Willow Ballroom, you have access to a gorgeous private estate with vineyards for photos too! So perfect and easy for our limo driver, bridal party, photographer, and videographer!

If you're looking for a venue, LOOK NO FURTHER, you will be so, so, SO incredibly happy if you choose the Willow Ballroom for your big day. I wish we could get married again just to relive our wedding day in this venue!

Bottom line: WE LOVE THE WILLOW BALLROOM AND WE LOVE YOU ANGELICA!

Sent on 12/03/2019

The Willow Ballroom FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 7500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 7500
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Parking
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Historic Building
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Rentals
    Pet Friendly
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

• Second Summer Bride Wedding Dresses

Beautiful venue with so much versatility!

• Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

THIS new venue is the next best wedding location! I love the blend of rustic, romantic elegant features. No matter what your theme, it's a gorgeous blank canvas for your vision.

• Christine Glebov Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a beautiful, rustic, and unique event venue, The Willow Ballroom at the River Road Exchange is the place! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Take a look at their website -http://www.thewillowballroom.com

• 10724 River Road Hood, 95639 See on map
    Location of (The Willow Ballroom)