Town and Country Event Center is a large flexible wedding venue centrally located at the Fulton and Marconi intersection of Sacramento, California. Easily accessible with plenty of parking, this award-winning banquet hall offers three stunning ballroom options to cover any style of lavish event. Ideal for international weddings, this premier setting can provide all-inclusive rental packages designed to cover all your venue design needs.
Facilities and Capacity
Arriving at Town and Country Event Center, you will be struck by the impressive curved entry that features a video screen that greets guests with a personalized message. The Platinum Hall is the largest of the ballrooms, seating up to 500 guests beneath contemporary chandeliers embellished with individual crystal strands. Complementing this opulent display are crystal columns and stunning rope lights, which reflect beautifully off the high-polished wood floor. Amidst the dazzling design, you will also find ample space for a riser stage alongside a DJ booth, a built-in bar, and access to a large bridal changing room. Alternatively, the Gold Hall offers a seating capacity of up to 220 guests with the added eye-catching allure of ornate golden pillars. For more intimate events, the Silver Hall provides seating for 110 guests, making it ideal for the wedding ceremony or a cocktail hour. Here, there is also a mirror wall which makes the room feel much larger, as well as a DJ booth and access to a fun changing room. Each ballroom comes equipped with in-house moving lights, spotlights, lasers, and gobo patterns, which you can incorporate as desired.
Town and Country Event Center is in partnership with Prime Party Rentals, making the personalization of the ballrooms with specialty rentals incredibly easy. There are several rental packages available, which can include furnishings, DJ, catering, security, and a complimentary stretch Hummer Limousine. You are free to customize as you desire, whether you wish to bring your own caterer, alcohol, or wedding entertainment. Rental items available include:
- Cushions and ottomans
- Gold or silver chivari chairs
- Traditional banquet chairs with slipcovers
- Ghost chairs
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
5 ReviewsWrite a review
9 User photos
Are you interested?
Venues Sacramento, Rancho Cordova and Lodi (Silver, Gold & Platinum Rooms )
- Regular Banquet Style 6 ft round seats 10 on each table
- Chivari Chairs (gold/silver/Clear) and Custom Linen
- Center Pieces & Runners includes Artificial flower no fresh flowers it will be extra
- Security included
- Insurance included
- Two Round Glass candy table
- Two Rectangle Gift tables
- Up lights 19 of them
- Stage included along with Head Table Artificial fresh flower
- Backdrop Wall with matching Curtains Included
- Live DJ Package included Throne Chair gold or silver
- Fog Machine
- 2 Cold Sparklers
- Plates ( Dinner , Salad, and Dessert Plates )
- Cutlery (Spoon,Fork,Knive and Dessert spoon )
- Beverage (Crystal Beverage Glass and Champagne Glass)
- Napkins (Matching Napkin with table cover/Runner color theme)
- Bar tender
- "Event Hall Cleaning Package"Custom and Unlimited Decor from Our Decor shop https://primepartyrentals.com/ to include Stage, custom Backdrop,throne chairs, table decor , center pieces, the works
- Catering - Italian, Mexican Or BBQ Buffet (three Course )
- FREE SODA AND ICE (3 flavors 7 water includes Cups )
- Includes Wedding Cake, Cake Cutting and Serving
- Courtesy Limo Pick up and Drop off within 25 miles of Venue
- Photographer & Videographer Included up to 5 Hrs. Coverage (web links delivery only )
Pricing based on Venue Minimum Requirement
75 Guest $ 150 Per person
100 Guest $ 125 Per person
150 Plus Guest $ 100 Per person
Would you like to visit?