Recherché Custom Invitation Design Reviews

7 | Irvine, CA

7 Reviews for Recherché Custom Invitation Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tim · Married on 06/04/2011

We worked with Courtney on our Invitations and she saw our vision right out of the gate. She was very helpful in all aspects of our big day and made it what it was. She designed a seating chart and table numbers as well integrating our theme perfectly in every aspect. She is a consummate professional and worth every penny(and more). I would highly recommend her company for your wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Dana · Married on 06/20/2009

Recherch� was recommended to my husband I from some friends of ours and we were so grateful to find them. We still have friends talking about our invitations. Not only did they do our wedding invitations, but my shower invitations, shower thank yous, our save-the-dates, our programs, and the most amazing customized welcome baskets for our out-of-town guests. And everything matched our initial wedding invitation design. It was so beautiful. I highly recommend Recherch� because everything they did was absolutely gorgeous and they thought of so many ideas we would have never even thought of. Amazing quality, great pricing, and they are so down to earth and made us feel really comfortable. We owe so much of our wedding to them! Thanks you guys!

Sent on 08/25/2009

Joslyn · Married on 09/06/2008

After searching for a year looking for the right company with the right people and right style I finally nailed it with Recherche. This fabulous team was able to execute my dream of design perfectly. Their work was flawless and impeccable. I would refer anyone looking for superior treatment and product to this company.

Sent on 09/11/2008
  • weddingtsai

Anthony · Married on 06/22/2008

they does every custom design you can come up and provide professional suggestions with several alternative designs.

We loved our wedding invitation and RSVP. Thanks Recherche ~~!!!

Sent on 01/13/2009

Jaymee · Married on 03/03/2006

My wedding was a crazy crazy time. However my invitaions were nothing but perfection and ease. The designers were beyond professional and soothing to work with. They listened to my vision and created a masterpiece. The best part is I never felt pressured for time and they finished my invites early. Along with my wine labels, and seating chart.
    My invitations were 100% custom and far exceeded my very high expectations. I have yet to see another invite like ours. Recherche' will definitley be doing any future invites for myself and family.

Sent on 09/05/2008

Kasey · Married on 04/03/2004

My husband and I planned our entire wedding without even thinking about the invitations. We had my dress, the venue, the flowers, the D.J., everything except the invitations. Invitations give your guests the first impression and we just didn't know what we wanted. We described our wedding to the designers at Recherche and they created a beautiful invitation that included all the details of our wedding. It was unlike anything we had seen in the magazines and bridal shows. We still receive compliments! We have and will continue to reccommend Recherche to all our friends and family!

Sent on 09/08/2008

Laura · Married on 05/14/2005

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

We used Recherche shortly before they became a formal company. We were provided with several options and beautifully creative ideas all based on a few short conversations. They customized the Save the Date and Invitations specifically to our needs and within our budget. I would certainly recommend this talented duo.

Sent on 09/05/2008