Rachel Marie Photos Reviews

Rachel Marie Photos 6
Rachel Marie Photos 7

Heather Faust · Married on 09/06/2019

Timeless Elopement Photos

When my husband and I decided to elope, I immediately knew we needed to have the perfect photographs to be able to tell the story of this moment. The perfect photographs, required finding the perfect photographer and that was Rachel. I wanted our pictures to be able to tell a story and capture not only the joy and emotion on the surface but the feelings and meaning we were experiencing on a deeper level. When I came across her information and her many examples of pictures of other couples I knew she was the perfect addition to our special day. She is very professional, her communication is on point--you can always reach her and expect a prompt reply and the ability to have open conversations about your vision. She maintains a positive spirit which was helpful for us to be ourselves. I think there is a certain apprehension when you have photographs taken and she put any nervous energy to ease with her natural ability to make us feel comfortable and at times forget she was even there capturing memories. I am in love with the pictures she provided us. I have smiled, laughed, cried, and I continue to look at the photos and relive all the happy feelings of this day. Not to mention that both family and friends were beyond impressed by the pictures we have shared- literally brought tears to my mom's eyes. The photos are timeless and that is a testament to her skill and ability. She is highly talented and her aesthetic is so beautiful that the photos are truly captivating. Thank you Rachel !! I will be finding another reason to work with you again soon! Book her, it will be one of the best choices you make for your special occasion!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Shana Zangara · Married on 06/14/2019

Elopement photography

Rachel was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, efficient, kind and was very communicative throughout the whole process. We loved her style and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Rachel Marie Photos 8
    Rachel Marie Photos 9

mary clare · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful photographer that I would recommend to everyone if I could

She was so wonderful and easy to work with. She read our energy level in high stress situations and took control. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our day. I will recommend her to anyone I know getting married or needing a photographer.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Adriana · Married on 10/20/2018

Rachel is very talented. She has a great eye for detail and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I'll definitely be reaching out to her again for future projects!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Rachel Marie Photos 10

Angel · Married on 10/13/2018

100% happy with our wedding photos!

Rachel was such a pleasure to work with and she is so talented. We are so happy with our wedding pictures. I recommend her to any bride looking for stunning photos!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Rachel Marie Photos 15
    Rachel Marie Photos 16
    Rachel Marie Photos 17

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2018

When we were searching for an engagement/wedding photographer, we immediately fell in love with Rachel's aesthetic and philosophy behind her work. From the very beginning, she was super accommodating and responsive and when the time came for our engagement session, we had the best time! She picked the perfect location and was so knowledgeable! We even got our portfolio back in amazing time and it was perfect. We literally loved every single picture she took and can't wait for her to be a part of our wedding day memories.

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 09/01/2018

Rachel was a dream to work with and is a true talent! Our wedding photos are gorgeous!

Rachel was an absolute dream photographer for both our engagement photos and wedding day. She traveled to Brooklyn for our engagement photos and we had a blast - it was awesome for her to capture us in our NYC lifestyle setting. Re: Wedding Day: She was amazing on communication leading up to the big day and on the day of she was able to capture all the important details and behind the scenes moments - even though there was a lot going on, she handled it all with a cool but very diligent and precise attitude - she was confident in everything she did and it was perfect for me on my big day. She also always had a smile and was always laughing! :) She kept up with all my requests and added her own touch in everything she did. She has an incredible eye and I have been getting tons of compliments on how gorgeous our wedding photos are. I also can’t stop looking a them or spamming my social media feeds with them! She is a truly talented photographer and master at what she does - and if I could give her more than 5 stars I would. She gets the decisive moment and we are so happy we chose her to capture the most magical and important day of our lives. We wanted something a little less traditional and bit more authentic and she was perfect for us and our rustic chic wedding in the Poconos. We highly recommended Rachel for your big day - you will not be disappointed. Rachel, *thanks so much* for documenting the most magical days in our lives, flawlessly and with such a positive attitude! We love your work and we are so thankful we decided to book you. Thanks for everything!!! To all your brides wondering if you should, book Rachel while you can - she will fill up and you will be sad you missed this incredible talent!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Rachel Marie Photos 29
    Rachel Marie Photos 30
    Rachel Marie Photos 31

Melisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Rachel did couples photos for my now husband and I and she was amazing. She’s fun to work with, aims to please but also offers different creative ideas that turn out to produce amazing, unique photos.Rachel is a wonderful photographer who skills are getting more creative and passionate with every shoot she does! She is fun, energetic, and truly captures the beauty of your special moments! She always has a smile on her face! The photos came back perfect and captured my relationship with my husband better then I could have imagined. Rachel has an amazing attention to detail and does not quit until she has the perfect picture. She makes those awkward pictures becomes so much more comfortable.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Sasha · Married on 05/05/2018

Rachel was a dream to work with! So funny, talented, and so dedicated to producing quality work! My hubs and I loved her "moody" dark style - so much emotion, so much heart! We're so glad we chose to work with Rachel on our wedding day, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a similar style.

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • F

Fiona · Married on 10/19/2017

Rachel was very easy to work with. She's funny and kind and knows your best angles to work with. She's the only one whose photos I've ever 100% loved. Definitially choose her as your photographer for any event. She's very talented.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/08/2017

Rachel is an amazing photographer and her price is reasonable for the quality of her work. Hire her and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachel was amazing! Professional , on time, communicative, creative and the photos turned out AMAZING!!! I highly recommend her!!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Rachel Marie Photos 32

Marie · Married on 09/05/2017

Hiring Rachel was one of the best things we could have done. She was so fun and easy to work with. Her photography is stunning and we are so glad we found her. Highly recommend. Rachel-we can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 10/20/2017

brian · Married on 10/08/2016

Rachel was phenomenal could not have asked for better photographer! She captured every thing we wanted and then some!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Carolyn · Married on 11/28/2015

Sent on 10/20/2017

Pam · Married on 07/21/2018

Rachael was a great photographer to work with. We have only seen our “sneak peak” of the photographs as of now but we are thrilled with the final pictures and can’t wait to see more! The only thing I would have hoped for was more pics of the wedding party!

Sent on 08/04/2018