Rachel Lomeli Photography Reviews

Rachel Lomeli Photography 4
Rachel Lomeli Photography 5
Rachel Lomeli Photography 6

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2018

Great personality, and very flexible!

Rachel was so easy to work with! We had her take our engagement photos and our wedding photos, she is extremely flexible and her friendly personality just makes you feel so comfortable on such a stressful day! We definitely had a rowdy wedding party, and when needed, she got their attention back on track! My only suggestion would be to take her advice on where to have your wedding photos taken, lol! I was pretty adamant about where I wanted them taken, even though she warned me about travel time and the time it takes rounding everyone up at the same time. Even though I went against her recommendation, she was completely on board once my mind was set. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Rachel Lomeli Photography 7
    Rachel Lomeli Photography 8
    Rachel Lomeli Photography 9
    Rachel Lomeli Photography 10
    Rachel Lomeli Photography 11
    Rachel Lomeli Photography 12

Rachel Lomeli Photography's reply:

Awww thank you Nicole! You guys were great, and I was so excited to go play at the Fire Station! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything we wanted!

Rachel was so fantastic. She was so flexible with time and all of our ideas. The pictures are amazing and everything we wanted. I would strongly recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Rachel Lomeli Photography's reply:

Aww thanks Jennifer!! You guys were wonderful! Everything was so pretty, the food was great and you had an awesome group of guests!

shelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Rachel was amazing!!! She is hands down the BEST photographer!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Tate · Married on 04/14/2018

Rachel is an amazing photographer! She is extremely knowledgeable of the Lake Tahoe area and has some amazing locations picked out for engagement photos, first look and wedding party photos. She understand the bright lighting of the Lake Tahoe area and knows how to use it to capture amazing photographs of people and the surrounding nature. She was super quick at creating our online gallery for both our engagement and wedding. As we were going through the photos they just kept getting better. I love every photo and am having a hard time picking which ones I want to hang on my wall! I highly recommend Rachel to anyone looking for an amazing photographer.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Stacy · Married on 10/17/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Our wedding took place in Lake Tahoe, while I was planning it all the way from Texas. Rachel made it super easy and had so many great ideas. She was extremely professional but also very personable. She made my job so much easier! I loved the ideas she has for the photos, and was always there to snag the best pictures! I would definitely recommend Rachel for not only wedding photography, but any photos that you may be needing!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Tasha · Married on 08/25/2017

Rachel is wonderful! She just did our wedding last week and I am so excited to see how the pictures turn out! She did our engagement photos last summer, and they turned out so amazing! The way she captures the light is truly incredible. I am very shy and reserved, and she immediately makes you feel comfortable. She is so sweet, and I would recommend her to anyone! Although we had a rowdy group who was often distracted, she keep them in line and us on our timeline. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Rachel!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Rachel Lomeli Photography's reply:

Awww thank you!!! You guys were awesome!! I can't wait to edit these and get them back to you!

Rachel is a pleasure to work with. She's so up beat and her laugh is infectious making it hard not to smile genuine smiles during photo shoots. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Thank you so much!!

MELISHA · Married on 05/01/2016

Rachel is an artist at heart. Not only is photography her passion but its her natural talent as well! We hired her as our photographer for our wedding and still cant believe the precious moments she caught! Rachel is very personable which makes it easy when explaining what YOU want. She's one of a kind! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Rachel is an excellent photographer who is passionate about her craft. She is very reliable, very talented and very reasonable. All of our photos always come out beautiful and I can't wait to get more done by her. I would definitely highly recommend her for Nor Cal, Nevada or Tahoe wedding. She's wonderful!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Destinee · Married on 06/07/2015

Rachel was so amazing for our engagement photos and wedding! Our walls and families walls are covered in the gorgeous pictures she took. She is so helpful and nice and made sure our photos were one less stress for our wedding day. She is definitely our favorite photographer and we will always choose her for our next family/baby pictures for years to come.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2014

Rachel did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. She is great to work with and very professional. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Rachel drove all the way to Yosemite, from Tahoe to give our Elopement a wonderful, natural and flawless memory with her amazing photos! I recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Robin · Married on 11/18/2012

Rachel is such an amazing photographer and we were beyond happy with our wedding pictures. She was so pleasant and easy to work with. She truly is a beautiful person inside and out and work definitely shows it. She was so professional and always very responsive. We plan to use her for any future pictures and highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/05/2016