Quixotic Worx Films Reviews

Quixotic Worx Films 1
  • Emily

Emily Whiteman and Andrew Goodwin · Married on 05/18/2019

WOW!!!! Must Hire

We knew we had wanted to hire a videographer, but didn’t know where to start. We looked at several different companies and saw so many different options. We knew we wanted some cinematic touches, but also wanted the day to be fully captured.

The most stressful part of this was the drastic price changes between different vendors and all the extra add ons. We saw prices as high as $10,000 to as low as $1,000. So then the price was coming to be viewed subjective. So we were going to wait to hire a videographer till we had more time to sift through more people. Yet, we met Innocentia and Adam at a wedding expo and just clicked with them personally. We felt we could be friends with them from the moment we met them. So that is the first thing you need when you hire this type of service, you need to really like them and get along with them! So check.

But then we saw their videos and by far was the biggest bang for your buck! The social media edit was SOOO GOOOD! That ability to post the video before we had even left for our honeymoon was so good. That is a level of service that you can’t really get anywhere else.

Then the fact that you get another longer highlight film as well as a feature film with drone footage was so awesome. I never noticed the drone and yet they got it in.

But by far the fact that we got all of our videos back before the 30 day mark was outstanding.

The one thing I would also say that also separates them from others I feel is that they personally want to get to know you. They have you fill out a form, but that is just the start. They want to follow you on instagram, facebook, and just be in your life before the big day. This all helps them get to know you and make a much better video.

They did such a good job on our videos that we both tell each other that was the best decision we made. Those little moments that were captured makes us so happy every time. While there is debate if you need a video or not, I would always say you should if you can. It will be worth it and the personal touch these guys bring to your video is beyond what you could ask for. I would re-hire them again and again and so should you.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Mona

Mona · Married on 05/04/2019

So happy we went with QuixoticWorx!!

I came across QuixoticWorx at a wedding expo in DC. They were the first booth I saw when I walked in and when I spoke with Innocentia, it just felt like we were meant to have them film our wedding. Innocentia and Adam are a total joy to work with. My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams and Quixotic captured it all. We wanted the ultimate dance party at our wedding, and boy, was it one heck of a party! Even with all that party, Quixotic still found a way to capture our special day in all of its magic and glory in the most elegant way! Props, Quixotic. Props. We loved watching every second of our wedding video. Quixotic created fun montages of our wedding that brought us back to that special day. We had so much fun at our wedding and the video captures every laughter, and every moment, and brings us back each time we watch our videos. We highly, highly recommend Quixotic! Thank you, Innocentia and Adam!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Amena

Amena Chaudhri · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful experience

Adam and Innocentia are a truly phenomenal team. From the first conversation I immediately felt so comfortable with this team. They right away understood us as a couple, our families, and goals for what we wanted captured in our wedding videos. Their turn around time is incredible, you'll be shocked at how fast you get back your videos and will not be disappointed. They made our wedding experience unforgettable.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 03/23/2019

You need a wedding video!!

Coming into our wedding we were hesitant about getting a videographer.. but after seeing the videos produced by Innocentia and Adam of our wedding we couldn’t be happier! Our sneak peak video was ready by the next day.. how does that happen?!? And even during the wedding they were easy going and went with the flow of the day while still capturing some amazing shots. I would recommend them over and over again! Thank you again Innocentia and Adam!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sean Britt · Married on 01/26/2019

Adam is fantastic!

Adam was a great addition to our wedding team. He was very easy to work with and captured everything we wanted without being intrusive to the day. I would HIGHLY recommend Adam's services to anyone that has videography needs.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Azeezat · Married on 11/11/2018

100% Recommended!

The vendors you choose for your wedding day are more than just that. They are part of a team that helps you get through the most important day of your life. They are the ones that know weddings inside and out. Adam was just that and a great person. Not only is the work he did amazing he was part of making my day so seamless. He made being on camera fun and easy while still being extremely professional. If you are looking for a videographer for a your wedding definitely go with Quixotic Worx Films! If your not planning on a videographer, reconsider. That day goes by so fast and the memories captured will last you a lifetime. I would recommend them to anyone I know!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Noura

Noura · Married on 10/27/2018

The best videographers ever!

We searched for awhile to find a videographer, we wanted to be picky for this because we knew we would want to watch our videos over and over again. We won the jackpot with this amazing duo! Innocentia & Adam are truly truly truly the best. They captured every moment of our day so perfectly.
    We received a short sneak peek while on our honeymoon and couldn’t stop watching it! The 5 minute highlight video is still on repeat, and the 45 minute feature film is a movie that we never want to end. The music they chose, the sweet moments they caught, and the way they put it all together completely wowed us. If you want an energetic, totally sweet couple who will give you the best memories of your wedding, look no further... seriously!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Donald

Donald · Married on 10/20/2018

You will have the most beautiful video with the best service and planning!

Quixotic Worx were so absolutely amazing to us, our guests, and our wedding! Innocentia was amazing at helping organize everything, clarifying the process and logistics up until the day of. Adam has such an amazing eye for detail and our entire video was just amazingly, absolutely beautiful! We're coming up on our 1 year anniversary now and plan on watching it (though we've watched it nearly once a month since).

We HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Quixotic Worx and know that your experience with them will be as perfect and ours was - your video will be something you'll share with everyone and you'll have the best wedding video of all your friends. Love you guys and thanks so much for making our day so very special!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Leah · Married on 10/07/2018

Exceeded all our expectations!

Quixotic Worx Films filmed our wedding so beautifully. Adam and Innocentia were a pleasure to work with before, during, and after our wedding. They captured every important moment without us feeling like they were there. I have and would recommend Quixotic Worx Films without reservation to my friends and family.Thank you Adam and Innocentia!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Alison · Married on 09/08/2018

Adam and Innocentia were a joy to work with! We had a few last minute location changes and a bit of a broken up schedule, and they worked with me to make my day go seamlessly. They were professional, easy to work with, and extremely flexible. We received our videos quickly, and numerous people have remarked how beautifully done they are! They captured all the major parts of the day we wanted to be able to remember, as well as so many moments we missed in the whirlind that was our wedding day. We can’t imagine having had anyone else there to capture it so wonderfully!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Eni · Married on 07/15/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Adam and his team at Quixotic. My sister-in-law hired Adam 9 months ago for her wedding and he did such a beautiful job with her film that we had to hire him too! Adam was great to work with; he totally understood our vision, was organized, and quick to respond to all our questions. He has a great eye for detail--and truly captured the joy and beauty of our day.

Hiring Quixotic was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. We love our film and we are grateful!!!

Eni & Mario

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 04/28/2018

Such an Awesome Couple to Work With!

Innocentia and Adam were awesome to work with from beginning to end. As soon as we got off our first call with Adam, my husband and I knew we wanted them for our big day. We had never met them until the morning of the wedding but they did not seem like strangers at all. They were so helpful with everything from helping my bridal party steam my veil, to assisting my photographer to getting the perfect shot! Keep in mind, they had never met my photographer before our wedding but they had a good connection when it came to collaborating. We are super happy with our videos! We could never get sick of watching it, and we've watched them a lot! Both our families were amazed at the work. We even got our 1 minute teaser video less than 24 hours after our wedding. That made us want to relive our wedding day over again. Adam and Innocentia were very professional throughout the whole day! We seriously could not have asked for a better couple to work with. Thank you guys!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 03/24/2018

The absolute best

When we decided to book a videographer for our wedding, we must have viewed dozens of sample videos from almost every videographer in the DMV area. The ones where the price was right were underwhelming. The ones that looked amazing would have broken our budget. Adam was the only one who showed amazing quality at a competitive price. Booking and communication with him before the day was easy, but on the day itself, he and his assistant Robert went above and beyond. They captured everything we wanted and then some, including the use of drones, which was very cool. Adam was extremely professional and personable to work with, including after our day to make sure we got everything we wanted in our videos. Adam covered things that our photographers missed, which helped us immensely. He also quickly turned around both our highlight reel and our wedding feature. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Quixotic Worx to anyone who asks!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cheryle Oandasan · Married on 03/24/2018

Videographer at Quixotic Worx Films for Daughter's Wedding

Adam at Quixotic Worx is great to work with and his team created the most professional and unique video of my daughter's wedding this year. They highlighted on all the little details, family groups, and even an aerial view of the grounds and country club they were married at. We actually ended up using some still photos (print screens) for my daughter's photo album that the photographer did not take photos of. I highly recommend them for any upcoming event that you need a videographer for. They are nice to work with and even arrived early to tour the grounds and scope out spots for great video shots.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Quixotic Worx Films 2

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Adam was nothing shy of AMAZING!! I spoke with Adam almost a year prior to our wedding and knew right away that he was the perfect choice for us. He explained the different styles of videos to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Adam filmed our September 30th wedding at The Winery at Bull Run. On the day of the wedding Adam was prompt, accommodating, and knew exactly what he wanted us to do. He made us feel comfortable the entire time and chose amazing shots and locations. Our video, both the highlights and the feature film were absolutely breathtaking. He captured moments that we will cherish forever. One friend even compared our video to the notebook movie trailer! If we could do it all again, we would choose Adam hands down. We highly recommend and stand by his work.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Paula · Married on 09/16/2017

I'm so happy we decided to work with Adam at Quixotic Worx! I LOVE our highlight reel and full length video. My husband and dad both said they cried when they were watching the highlights for the first time so I'd say Adam really nailed it. He was prompt, easy going, and quick to get us back our video (took about a month and a half)! I was debating even using a videographer at first, but this was one of the best decisions I made! He perfectly captured our wedding and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/26/2017

christina · Married on 08/19/2017

Adam was amazing!! We got married this past August and hiring Adam as our videographer was the best decision ever. He was super friendly, attentive, prepared, and most importantly really passionate about his work. The months leading to the wedding, he answered any questions we had quickly. The day of the wedding he was very patient and great to work with. At times I was very stressed but he remained calm, patient, and constantly shooting! Both videos we received (the highlight video) and the long video were AMAZING!! They captured the day perfectly!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Esther · Married on 06/03/2017

Adam is amazing! We are absolutely in love with our wedding highlight and the full version. They have great shots, are so well edited, and multiple people have said they cried over the highlight! I could not have asked for better videos!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I just got married in May and we are so lucky we had the opportunity to work with Adam. Our video was absolutely incredible - people I haven't talked to in years commented or reached out saying that they have never seen a video that was so well put together and professional looking. Adam was so flexible and understanding when I had to reschedule our phone appointments - He also made sure I was comfortable with and confident in his interpretation of my vision and what I wanted in my wedding video. When we were on our honeymoon I got our sneak peek video which was so awesome and really gave us something to look forward to when we got home (the finished video). I was also dying to see more so when he was work on the highlights he sent me the first 1:30 of the video because he knew it was a tease and we were dying to see the rest. Also, he was very respectful of our photographers and worked really well with all of the vendors. I also was so impressed when we got the highlights which was about six minutes long and an hour long video with all of the important parts (ceremony, speeches, dances, etc..). My parents and in laws were not able to watch the one hour video because of their poor internet where they live, and he sent us a link in which it was embedded, so that they could watch it without a problem and put it on a thumb drive. Needless to say, Adam was receptive to my concerns and opinions and it didn't matter how much time it would take to fix anything I wasn't 100% about it, he did it so willingly. Great videographer, I highly recommend him and his team.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Colin · Married on 02/18/2017

Adam and his team were wonderful to work with. I like to shoot video as a hobby and, while I'm not very good, it made me picky with who I hire. I looked around for endless hours for a videographer that I felt had produced work I was satisfied with. I had pretty much given up hope with I found Adam his company Quixotic Worx. He was super easy to work with and responsive to our communication (and patient when we weren't communicative). One thing I was worried about is how intrusive it would be to the day to have more people with cameras running around. Adam and his team were great. I hardly noticed them the whole time and yet they got wonderful shots of everything. His turn around time was amazing. I don't remember exactly but it was only about a week for the finished product. His shot choice, editing, music choices and everything really impressed. If you are looking for a cinematic video shot with top of the line equipment you will be in good hands.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2016

We were so lucky to find Adam and Quixotic Worx. Adam did a wonderful job in capturing the joy and love of our wedding day. He was able to send us the completed videos much faster than we would have ever expected! Our family and friends raved about how amazing our highlight video was. We are so grateful that we have video of our wedding day so we can go back and watch it whenever we want! Adam was extremely easy to work with. He was always professional and willing to be flexible. He helped bring our vision to light as well as gave us wonderful suggestions. His suggestions and final product speak to his talent and passion for what he does. We highly recommend Quixotic Worx.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/15/2016

I feel so grateful and blessed that Adam/Quixotic Worx were our wedding day videographer team. My (now) husband and I absolutely adored working with Adam (and his wife/team) - they were nothing short of incredible. Adam is so obviously passionate and enthusiastic about his work, it is infectious and I can't tell you how awesome it was on the day of our wedding to work with someone who was just so clearly excited to be there, filming our wedding and making memories for us. Quixotic Worx filmed both a "story"/highlight film as well as a longer wedding video, both complete with drone footage which is AMMAZING. We've watched both videos many times already and shared them proudly with our family and friends. The videos perfectly capture the happiness and excitement we felt that day. Adam and team are talented, friendly, flexible, easy to work with and most importantly fun....we genuinely enjoyed getting to know them and work with them throughout the entire process. If you are considering hiring a videographer, I definitely recommend Quixotic Worx...you will have something forever to bring you back to one of the most special days of your life.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the very beginning, Adam was extremely professional, responsive, and was able to answer any questions we had. He had great turn around time for both our short highlights film and our long format film. We absolutely LOVE them both! Adam was able to capture both the joy and the emotional aspects of our big day perfectly. We are so happy that we hired Adam for our wedding, and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kimberly · Married on 07/31/2016

We had a great experience working with Adam of Quixotic Worx for our wedding videography and cinematography services. When I finally decided to get videography for our big day, I had in mind what I wanted in terms of quality, just from having seen other wedding highlight films - but with Adam we got the highlight film, a full feature, and dozens of great still shot photos - all of which are amazing. Adam was available to meet with us prior to our wedding and showed a genuine interest in getting a feel for us as a couple, and gaining an understanding of what we wanted to capture at our wedding. He was always responsive and helpful, and worked with us to incorporate our choice background song to set the tone for our videos (which we were so happy about, since we really wanted an upbeat feel). All in all, everything turned out great. Watching our videos lets us relive the magic of the day, and even catch some great moments that we missed ourselves in the frenzy.

Quixotic Works offers great quality video products. They come with my highest recommendation. Couldn't have imagined it better.

Sent on 08/16/2016