Quixotic Worx Films Reviews

1 User photo

Quixotic Worx Films 1
  • Noura

Noura · Married on 10/27/2018

The best videographers ever!

We searched for awhile to find a videographer, we wanted to be picky for this because we knew we would want to watch our videos over and over again. We won the jackpot with this amazing duo! Innocentia & Adam are truly truly truly the best. They captured every moment of our day so perfectly.
    We received a short sneak peek while on our honeymoon and couldn’t stop watching it! The 5 minute highlight video is still on repeat, and the 45 minute feature film is a movie that we never want to end. The music they chose, the sweet moments they caught, and the way they put it all together completely wowed us. If you want an energetic, totally sweet couple who will give you the best memories of your wedding, look no further... seriously!

Leah · Married on 10/07/2018

Exceeded all our expectations!

Quixotic Worx Films filmed our wedding so beautifully. Adam and Innocentia were a pleasure to work with before, during, and after our wedding. They captured every important moment without us feeling like they were there. I have and would recommend Quixotic Worx Films without reservation to my friends and family.Thank you Adam and Innocentia!

Alison · Married on 09/08/2018

Adam and Innocentia were a joy to work with! We had a few last minute location changes and a bit of a broken up schedule, and they worked with me to make my day go seamlessly. They were professional, easy to work with, and extremely flexible. We received our videos quickly, and numerous people have remarked how beautifully done they are! They captured all the major parts of the day we wanted to be able to remember, as well as so many moments we missed in the whirlind that was our wedding day. We can’t imagine having had anyone else there to capture it so wonderfully!

Eni · Married on 07/15/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Adam and his team at Quixotic. My sister-in-law hired Adam 9 months ago for her wedding and he did such a beautiful job with her film that we had to hire him too! Adam was great to work with; he totally understood our vision, was organized, and quick to respond to all our questions. He has a great eye for detail--and truly captured the joy and beauty of our day.

Hiring Quixotic was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. We love our film and we are grateful!!!

Eni & Mario

• Annie

Annie · Married on 04/28/2018

Such an Awesome Couple to Work With!

Innocentia and Adam were awesome to work with from beginning to end. As soon as we got off our first call with Adam, my husband and I knew we wanted them for our big day. We had never met them until the morning of the wedding but they did not seem like strangers at all. They were so helpful with everything from helping my bridal party steam my veil, to assisting my photographer to getting the perfect shot! Keep in mind, they had never met my photographer before our wedding but they had a good connection when it came to collaborating. We are super happy with our videos! We could never get sick of watching it, and we've watched them a lot! Both our families were amazed at the work. We even got our 1 minute teaser video less than 24 hours after our wedding. That made us want to relive our wedding day over again. Adam and Innocentia were very professional throughout the whole day! We seriously could not have asked for a better couple to work with. Thank you guys!

• Ariel

Ariel · Married on 03/24/2018

The absolute best

When we decided to book a videographer for our wedding, we must have viewed dozens of sample videos from almost every videographer in the DMV area. The ones where the price was right were underwhelming. The ones that looked amazing would have broken our budget. Adam was the only one who showed amazing quality at a competitive price. Booking and communication with him before the day was easy, but on the day itself, he and his assistant Robert went above and beyond. They captured everything we wanted and then some, including the use of drones, which was very cool. Adam was extremely professional and personable to work with, including after our day to make sure we got everything we wanted in our videos. Adam covered things that our photographers missed, which helped us immensely. He also quickly turned around both our highlight reel and our wedding feature. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Quixotic Worx to anyone who asks!

Cheryle Oandasan · Married on 03/24/2018

Videographer at Quixotic Worx Films for Daughter's Wedding

Adam at Quixotic Worx is great to work with and his team created the most professional and unique video of my daughter's wedding this year. They highlighted on all the little details, family groups, and even an aerial view of the grounds and country club they were married at. We actually ended up using some still photos (print screens) for my daughter's photo album that the photographer did not take photos of. I highly recommend them for any upcoming event that you need a videographer for. They are nice to work with and even arrived early to tour the grounds and scope out spots for great video shots.

Quixotic Worx Films 2

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Adam was nothing shy of AMAZING!! I spoke with Adam almost a year prior to our wedding and knew right away that he was the perfect choice for us. He explained the different styles of videos to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Adam filmed our September 30th wedding at The Winery at Bull Run. On the day of the wedding Adam was prompt, accommodating, and knew exactly what he wanted us to do. He made us feel comfortable the entire time and chose amazing shots and locations. Our video, both the highlights and the feature film were absolutely breathtaking. He captured moments that we will cherish forever. One friend even compared our video to the notebook movie trailer! If we could do it all again, we would choose Adam hands down. We highly recommend and stand by his work.

Paula · Married on 09/16/2017

I'm so happy we decided to work with Adam at Quixotic Worx! I LOVE our highlight reel and full length video. My husband and dad both said they cried when they were watching the highlights for the first time so I'd say Adam really nailed it. He was prompt, easy going, and quick to get us back our video (took about a month and a half)! I was debating even using a videographer at first, but this was one of the best decisions I made! He perfectly captured our wedding and I couldn't be happier!

christina · Married on 08/19/2017

Adam was amazing!! We got married this past August and hiring Adam as our videographer was the best decision ever. He was super friendly, attentive, prepared, and most importantly really passionate about his work. The months leading to the wedding, he answered any questions we had quickly. The day of the wedding he was very patient and great to work with. At times I was very stressed but he remained calm, patient, and constantly shooting! Both videos we received (the highlight video) and the long video were AMAZING!! They captured the day perfectly!!!!

Esther · Married on 06/03/2017

Adam is amazing! We are absolutely in love with our wedding highlight and the full version. They have great shots, are so well edited, and multiple people have said they cried over the highlight! I could not have asked for better videos!

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I just got married in May and we are so lucky we had the opportunity to work with Adam. Our video was absolutely incredible - people I haven't talked to in years commented or reached out saying that they have never seen a video that was so well put together and professional looking. Adam was so flexible and understanding when I had to reschedule our phone appointments - He also made sure I was comfortable with and confident in his interpretation of my vision and what I wanted in my wedding video. When we were on our honeymoon I got our sneak peek video which was so awesome and really gave us something to look forward to when we got home (the finished video). I was also dying to see more so when he was work on the highlights he sent me the first 1:30 of the video because he knew it was a tease and we were dying to see the rest. Also, he was very respectful of our photographers and worked really well with all of the vendors. I also was so impressed when we got the highlights which was about six minutes long and an hour long video with all of the important parts (ceremony, speeches, dances, etc..). My parents and in laws were not able to watch the one hour video because of their poor internet where they live, and he sent us a link in which it was embedded, so that they could watch it without a problem and put it on a thumb drive. Needless to say, Adam was receptive to my concerns and opinions and it didn't matter how much time it would take to fix anything I wasn't 100% about it, he did it so willingly. Great videographer, I highly recommend him and his team.

Colin · Married on 02/18/2017

Adam and his team were wonderful to work with. I like to shoot video as a hobby and, while I'm not very good, it made me picky with who I hire. I looked around for endless hours for a videographer that I felt had produced work I was satisfied with. I had pretty much given up hope with I found Adam his company Quixotic Worx. He was super easy to work with and responsive to our communication (and patient when we weren't communicative). One thing I was worried about is how intrusive it would be to the day to have more people with cameras running around. Adam and his team were great. I hardly noticed them the whole time and yet they got wonderful shots of everything. His turn around time was amazing. I don't remember exactly but it was only about a week for the finished product. His shot choice, editing, music choices and everything really impressed. If you are looking for a cinematic video shot with top of the line equipment you will be in good hands.

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2016

We were so lucky to find Adam and Quixotic Worx. Adam did a wonderful job in capturing the joy and love of our wedding day. He was able to send us the completed videos much faster than we would have ever expected! Our family and friends raved about how amazing our highlight video was. We are so grateful that we have video of our wedding day so we can go back and watch it whenever we want! Adam was extremely easy to work with. He was always professional and willing to be flexible. He helped bring our vision to light as well as gave us wonderful suggestions. His suggestions and final product speak to his talent and passion for what he does. We highly recommend Quixotic Worx.

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the very beginning, Adam was extremely professional, responsive, and was able to answer any questions we had. He had great turn around time for both our short highlights film and our long format film. We absolutely LOVE them both! Adam was able to capture both the joy and the emotional aspects of our big day perfectly. We are so happy that we hired Adam for our wedding, and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Kimberly · Married on 07/31/2016

We had a great experience working with Adam of Quixotic Worx for our wedding videography and cinematography services. When I finally decided to get videography for our big day, I had in mind what I wanted in terms of quality, just from having seen other wedding highlight films - but with Adam we got the highlight film, a full feature, and dozens of great still shot photos - all of which are amazing. Adam was available to meet with us prior to our wedding and showed a genuine interest in getting a feel for us as a couple, and gaining an understanding of what we wanted to capture at our wedding. He was always responsive and helpful, and worked with us to incorporate our choice background song to set the tone for our videos (which we were so happy about, since we really wanted an upbeat feel). All in all, everything turned out great. Watching our videos lets us relive the magic of the day, and even catch some great moments that we missed ourselves in the frenzy.

Quixotic Works offers great quality video products. They come with my highest recommendation. Couldn't have imagined it better.

Sasha · Married on 05/07/2016

Adam was exceptional at our wedding! He took the time to go over the process prior to the wedding day and give us options as to what we wanted for our final product. He was very patient, listed carefully and was very eager to make sure he captured our dream video. I strongly recommend Adam and Quixotic Worx as your videographer at your wedding or any other event. Thanks Adam for making our day extra special! We'll certainly cherish the videos for the rest of our lives.