Quest Events & Consulting Reviews

9 | Toledo, IL

9 Reviews for Quest Events & Consulting

• jenc123

jennifer · Married on 06/22/2013

I am so grateful for Christal. If it wasn't for her my wedding would of been a total disaster. She did an amazing job and was very helpful. She went far and beyond to make my day the best.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Quest Events & Consulting's reply:

Jennifer you were a dream to work with. I would take 100 brides just like you anyday! I am so glad you enjoyed your day and I loved helpingyou make it happen.

Carol · Married on 05/05/2012

I was very pleased how our wedding turned out. We couldn't have had a better one. ;)

Sent on 03/18/2013

Quest Events & Consulting's reply:

It was a great pleasure to be a part of your day!

Heather · Married on 04/28/2012

Quest Events and Consulting was an excellent vendor to work with. Very professional and easy going. All of my questions were answered promptly, with patience and care. On the day of my event Christal showed extreme patience and knowledge. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone. She did an excellent job, could not have been more happy with her services.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2012

I don't even know were to begin with this review everything was going wrong starting with the weather But Christal Handled everything as it came making what would of been a total disaster a wonderful experiences from music,flowers,venue,decorations and even pictures !!!!!!! She is The best and i couldn't of done it without Her ...... She is a ROCK STAR !!!! she even made my bridal bouquet which was outrageously Beautiful !!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Quest Events & Consulting's reply:

AWWWW That is the sweetest thing! Your wedding was one of my favorite last year. Even with the rain, we were able to have a gorgeous ceremony in a pavilion. I loved making the flower girls circlet...even if she refused to wear it! LOL

Cristal was easy to get in touch with and always quick to reply when we had questions. She helped us select our vows and personalize them. She also provided some of the cord needed for a hand fasting at no extra charge.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2011

I absolutely loved the service we recieved!!!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2011

I had a great experience with quest events it was very professional, friendly, and helpful. I couldn't be happier with the quality of service we received.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Amber · Married on 05/08/2011

We decided to write our own vows. She was very helpful with suggestions and ultimately did an exceptional job performing the ceremony, it was beautiful. She also did an excellent job helping me keep my head on straight since there was more than a little family drama festering in the background of our perfect day.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Lynda · Married on 10/30/2010

Christal wrote an amazing, personalized ceremony for our Handfasting. She listened to my feedback, and replied to all of my emails promptly and courteously. On the day of our ceremony, she arrived early and stayed for pictures. She very friendly and professional through the whole experience, and I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 03/12/2013