A La Moda Weddings & Events

Chicago and Suburbs, IL View map

You deserve to walk down the aisle in style.

A La Moda Weddings & Events offers personalized wedding services including design, planning and day-of coordination for your exceptional wedding day celebration.

From the most simple to the most discerning styles, there is nothing like expressing your individuality on one of the most significant days of your life. Whether your wedding style is best described as classic elegance, modern sophistication, contemporary chic, or luxuriously lavish our expert wedding planners will create an amazing wedding celebration that reflects your individual style.

"The Ensemble" ~ full service wedding planning, design and coordination

"The Accessories" ~ partial planning and day-of coordination

"The Finishing Touches" ~ wedding day coordination

To discuss your dream wedding and how we can help, contact us today for your complimentary consultation.

A La Moda Weddings & Events | info@ALaModaEvents.com | 312.470.6065 | www.alamodaevents.com VIs ViCall us for a complimentary consultation.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
    Mirella Married on 06/21/2003
    I couldn't have done it without her! Thank you so much! I didn’t realize how many hours and hours of dedicated hard work it takes to plan a wedding. Gabriela guided me through and helped me enjoy my wedding day, so I could spend as much time as possible with friends and family instead of worrying about small details. Gabriela was very courteous, flexible, and professional. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. What an amazing wedding day it was! Her input throughout the planning was so appreciated and really helped with all of my decision-making. I would highly recommend her and A La Moda Events!

Chicago and Suburbs
Location of (A La Moda Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding