Tie the Knot Event Planning & Boutique

Peoria, IL View map

My name is Jamie Cunningham, the owner of Tie the Knot Event planning & Boutique. I am located in the Peoria, IL area. My company offers day of coordination services and other packages that can be designed to your wedding budget. We are here to make your day completely stress free so you can enjoy your wedding! We are willing to travel as well! Please contact me to set up a consultation!

Our boutique offers some bridesmaid tote bags, tank tops special for your bridesmaids, bridal attire, groomsmen gifts,unique headbands, hair pieces, brooches, flower clips, etc for you or your bridesmaids! Let us know what you are looking for and we will find pieces to fit your style.

Visit our website! www.tietheknotplanning.net

Please call 309-657-1732 or email me at tietheknotplanning@gmail.com for more information!

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
    Sandy Married on 07/21/2012
    We hired Jamie to set up the reception venue the day of the wedding and to take everything down at the end of the evening as well as bring all the gifts back to our house. We didn't have to worry about anything. Jamie picked up and returned items from the rental store for us also. It was so nice at the end of the reception to simply walk out and not have to worry about any clean-up and taking things back to our home, including the gifts. Jamie did a great job with everything and it was definitely money well spent for her services!!!
    Maureen Married on 10/02/2010
    I cannot say enough about the wonderful event that Jamie planned and executed for me and my husband. Since I had recently returned to the Peoria area, I was unfamiliar with all of the options available to me. Jamie is well-versed in all of the venues and vendors from which to choose for all types of ceremonies and receptions. Because we wanted something different, she researched the possibilities for us and when our first choice was unavailable for our ceremony; she found an equally lovely venue.She also coordinated the music, flowers and photographer; and all were lovely! I felt in very capable hands and was completely relaxed on the day of our ceremony. Didn't have to do a thing except enjoy it!
    Monica Married on 07/21/2012
    Very helpful! Less stress on ourselves doing piece that otherwise we would have had to do ourselves that we would have stressed out about. Also made our day seamless and I did not have to worry about thing going wrong as you were the point of contact and you knew everything did not have to worry about any detail as I trusted your vision combined with mine.

1913 W. Riviera Peoria, 61614
Location of (Tie the Knot Event Planning & Boutique)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding