Perfect Glow Weddings & Events

Bloomington, IL View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Whether your dream includes an intimate ceremony surrounded by nature or an elegant country club affair, planning a wedding is an once-in-a-lifetime process that calls for organization, creativity, and attention to detail. Glow Weddings is here to assist you on your journey to walking down the aisle. Allow us to help you have the perfect wedding glow! It is our mission to help every bride and groom beam with joy on one of the most special and sacred days of their lives. Glow Weddings serves Central Illinois as well as Chicago and Suburbs. Please contact us for package prices as they are determined according to time, location and travel. Packages start at $1200.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$975.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Katelynn Married on 06/15/2018
    Stop right here and look no further! If you want to enjoy your day, be stress free, and know everything is going to go right, Katie is your lady! Katie and her assistant Ale did an AMAZING job. I took my vision to her and she made it come together so smoothly. Katie is very patient and pays great attention to detail to make sure everything is done right. She is so sweet and makes the wedding process so much easier. If there is one thing I could tell any bride (or groom)— hire a coordinator because it’s the one thing that is totally worth it!
    Jill Married on 06/03/2017
    Katie at Perfect Glow was directly responsible for making my wedding a success. I knew at our first meeting that Katie was the person I wanted to trust with the biggest day of my life. She is simultaneously professional and personable. She truly cared for my needs and wants as well as my now-husband's. She organized the entire wedding-planning process and was invaluable on the day-of. She even texted me to ask how I was doing in the most stressful days of the process, sending encouragement and assistance at all hours of the day and night. She responded immediately to every text and email and communicated constantly with all of my vendors. On the day of the wedding, Katie was everywhere. She helped the bridal party get ready, set up the ceremony room, wrangled family and friends for the photographers, told vendors where to be and when to get there, oversaw the room flip (we used the same room for the ceremony and reception), and structured the entire day for us. She created a wedding timeline that was perfectly detailed down to what song would play at what time. She worked well not only with our vendors, but with our families and friends as well. Everyone agreed that Katie made the day a success. I am eternally grateful for all that she did for us and would absolutely recommend her to everyone who is looking for a wedding planner/coordinator.
  • Z
    Zuri Married on 06/04/2016
    Katie was AMAZING!!! I seriously would not have had a wedding without her. She was organized, thorough, had spreadsheets, schedules, communicated with all the vendors and just over all on top of everything as our coordinator. They day of the wedding she was always 2 steps ahead and I could relax knowing that they had everything handled. She made sure she knew my vision and executed it perfectly. I had no stress the day of thanks to her. She was also very personable and makes you feel like the most important person in the world. She even remembered my favorite starbucks ordered and brought it to me the morning of the wedding. She made sure she know knew the entire wedding party was as well as important family members. They were shocked that she knew them upon first meeting them. That really showed her personal value for you and your family and friends. With Perfect Glow you aren't treated like just another bride, but the most important bride and wedding they have even if they have multiple brides. Out of the over $20,000 we spent on our wedding Katie was by far my best investment!!! I don't know what I would've done without her!!

1309 Dogwood Lane Bloomington, 61704
804.548.4569
Location of (Perfect Glow Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding