Chillicothe, IL 61523 Map · Phone number

About WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination

WoW Wedding Coordination is another offering of Jamsa Weddings!

Let us take away the stress of the execution of your wedding and the scheduling for the day. We are not wedding planners, but week-of coordinators to see you through your rehearsal & wedding day. We are there for you the entire week leading up to your big day and then supervise the day until the dancing begins! We're there to take care of the details AND the unexpected. We'll coordinate and direct your rehearsal, and work with your wedding professionals to coordinate your ceremony and reception, so you can just enjoy your wedding and your guests.

With a background in special-event production, PLUS the last 13 years working with brides and wedding vendors with The Rev. Adam Jamsa, rest assured, you can put all those concerns and stress-inducing details in our hands!

We'll contact every one of your vendors to make sure they're ready for your day. We'll also be at your rehearsal, wedding, and reception to make sure everything is in order, and watch for, and solve potential problems. We'll be the go-to person who gets called or pulled aside when a vendor, you or anyone in your party has a question, or needs something. And YOU can just...

Enjoy...your...day!

Check out our website at http://www.weekofwedding.pro or go to the Jamsa Weddings page at http://www.ciweddingguy.com.

Follow WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination on

3 Reviews for WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination

WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination 1
WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination 2

Samantha Zee · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Decision of Our Wedding - Couldn't Have Done it Without Her!

Carolyn is a life saver. She is so easy to work with and saved me TONS of time throughout our wedding week. I started the process trying to DIY because I've done event planning and project management before. Figured I would just make it all organized and divvy out responsibilities to friends and family as we went along. Quickly realized that still kept the owness on me and wouldn't allow our friends and family to truly enjoy our wedding. Carolyn stepped in, was very reasonably priced, experienced, caring, calming and over the moon helpful. Here's just a few things she helped with:
    Guidance on ceremony, errands week of, confirmed all vendor information and details, day of times, song list help, vendor recommendations, cleaned up venue after wedding (extra fee but worth every bit), led rehearsal, helped with setup, AND SO MUCH MORE. Her and her husband Adam (who officiates) are wonderful people and definitely a good investment. I've recommended her to many brides already. Just book her and save yourself tons of time, money, and let yourself enjoy your big day.

WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination 3
    WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination 4
    Sent on 10/10/2019

Suzanne · Married on 10/16/2015

Carolyn is amazing at what she does! She helped me through the entire process and kept me focused and calm when I needed it! Her knowledge and experience in this field along with her husband as an officiant make a dynamic duo! You can't go wrong with Carolyn, I highly recommend her for your special day!
    Suzanne and Jeff Taylor

Sent on 10/20/2015

WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you, Suz!

Carolyn is amazing! I am so happy that I had her on board for the big day. I got married 5/30/15 at the Pere Marquette. We originally sought out Rev Jamsa to create a unique and personal ceremony for us. When I saw that Carolyn could be added onto that for same day coordination I decided to go ahead and book her. She was such a huge help! She emailed all of my vendors about 1 month out to confirm that they were all scheduled to be there and go over details with them. She went to all of my vendor meetings the week before the wedding and took awesome notes and helped bring up issues that I never would of thought of. She learned the names of my whole bridal party and was so helpful at rehearsal keeping everyone in line and making sure that everyone knew exactly what to do. She taught my MOH exactly how to fluff up my dress and hand off bouquets and little things like that. On the day of she was amazing. She showed up early to help me get ready and make sure to answer any vendor questions that came up. She even ran to my car to search through my trunk and find my garter belt that fell out of my bag. She thought of all of the little things like who would open the doors for me before I entered the ceremony, where the cake would go, the order of events. She talked all of this over with the venue and the DJ to make sure everything ran smoothly. She also found the items of the cake stand and other things that needed to be returned to the florist and returned them for me the following week so that I didnt have to worry about collecting them at the end of the night. I highly recommend adding Carolyn's services to your wedding! She is awesome!

Sent on 06/05/2015

WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you, Carrie! You will always be one of my favorite brides!!

WoW - Week of Wedding Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Double Weddings
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Pittman Productions Wedding Video
    Pittman Productions Wedding Video Wedding Videographers

Carolyn from Week of Wedding Coordination does a fantastic job. I've worked with her on several weddings over the years and I am always impressed!

• Chillicothe, 61523 See on map