Shawfield Events & Design

Springfield, IL View map Visit website
$600 Package Price

$600 Package Price

Shawfield Events & Design, based in Springfield, Illinois, is led by Meghan and Corinne, a creative duo that takes pride in organizing distinctive and stylish events. The pair boasts years of combined experience and is well-versed in taking the stress out of their clients’ big days. Whether you desire a traditional event or bohemian-themed celebration, these two strive to ensure that your wedding represents your unique style and every element of your day is carefully considered and expertly executed.

From Rehearsal Coordination to Timeline and Budget Management, Shawfield Events & Design offers a range of options designed to suit all manner of wedding needs. The Full Planning & Design package features a comprehensive set of services including venue selection, timeline creation, and event coordination. Meghan and Corinne also provide a wide array of rentals, such as floral stands, votives, acrylic signage, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

• Meagan
    Meagan M. Married on 08/07/2021

Peace of mind

I am so thankful for the peace they gave to us! We had some odd family dynamics and they made sure they understood the situation and were always ready to intercede. They also finished off the 'little details' at the venue so we didn't have to worry about them!

Pricing

Shawfield Events & Design Price Rates

Team

Meghan Shaw
Meghan Shaw
Co-owner

Hey all!

My name is Meghan Shaw, and I am co-owner of Shawfield Events & Design along with my lifelong friend, Corinne Mayfield. I am a married momma with the most supportive family. We are always on the go, which helps to inspire so much of that planning passion.

I am an extreme extrovert and live for chatting with new people about their life and experiences. Details and exploring fresh ideas are my jam and getting to know new clients and discussing their out of the box vision brings me so much joy and really fuels my LOVE for event planning. Every wedding is beautiful but classic, glam, and rustic styles are my absolute favorite!

Together Corinne and I love to create events that perfectly match your personality and really take the stress away from your big day! I can’t wait to hear about your next adventure and what we can do to help make it THE ONE to remember!

Much Love, Meghan 💕

Corinne Mayfield
Corinne Mayfield
Co-owner

Hi there!

My name is Corinne Mayfield and I’m co-owner of Shawfield Events & Design with my best good friend, Meghan Shaw.

You can usually find me jamming out to any genre of music (a little too loudly) with a coffee in my hand. I’m married to the coolest dude I know and cat mom to Franklin. I also have an unhealthy love of black clothes, sunglasses, flowers, and anything sparkly.

My favorite design styles are dark/moody, bohemian, and vintage and I’m over the moon that those styles are so popular right now! So don’t worry, no idea is too “out there” for us. I also fancy myself a MacGyver in tense situations and my emergency kit is never far away!

Meghan and I can’t wait to make you feel like a part of the team!

Corinne 🖤

Springfield, Illinois Springfield, IL, 62703
217-262-9144
Location of (Shawfield Events & Design)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding