Inspire Your®

Savoy, IL View map Visit website
$675 Package Price

$675 Package Price

Inspire Your® is a professional wedding planning and coordination service operating out of Savoy, Illinois. The company’s owner, Amanda Jean, is a vibrant individual passionate about celebrating life’s most significant moments in memorable ways. With a wealth of experience and certifications behind her, this expert has what it takes to deliver above and beyond expectations. Inspire Your® has created strong working relationships with many high-quality vendors for over a decade, giving you access to some of the best and most sought-after services.

Inspire Your® personalizes the planning experience from start to finish. Amanda will meet with you and your partner for a consultation to help better understand your vision for your big day. You can choose from partial or full-service planning within their event design service offerings. Also, this expert offers day-of coordination, which can either be included in your desired package or selected separately depending on your needs. Our wedding planner is a friendly, knowledgeable and reliable for your dream day!

• Design: your wedding look; identify your design and style words; select your primary and secondary colors; source your wedding vendors; manage your rental and linen quotes

• Framework: your wedding overview: create your wedding day timeline, wedding party info, vendor logistics for set up and tear down; review your floor plan; finalize your guest list; confirm your vendor quotes and contracts as well as review for missing items

• Day-Of Coordination: your wedding execution: place wedding day decor and items such as table number, place cards, wedding signage, guestbook, card box, memory table; coordinate vendor arrivals; finalize table set up with venue; manage any issues and be proactive problem solver; liaison with wedding guests, wedding party and couple; calm and friendly coordinator to ensure a seamless wedding day

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,675

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$675

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$180

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Holly S. Married on 05/02/2022

Amazing, professional, and personalized service!

Amanda is super knowledgeable when it comes to event and wedding planning. She is the epitome of professionalism and she will take care of every last detail and then some for your special day.

Inspire Your®'s reply:

Hi Holly! Thank you for the review. As a wedding planner it is always a joy to work with you! You have such a friendly, warm-hearted and welcoming spirit as a photographer. Remember to always let you inspire you! 🖤
  • Kyle
    Kyle F. Married on 05/02/2022

A Life Saver in a Sea of Wedding Planning

Amanda was incredible! She stepped in and helped us get everything organized for our wedding when we were completely overwhelmed by the process. Maghan and I started our wedding planning thinking we could do everything on our own, but we were both so overwhelmed by how much actually goes in to planning a wedding. Amanda was able to step in, keep us accountable, and helped us organize an event that was fun and everything that we wanted. Thanks, Amanda, for your decidation and incredible work!

Inspire Your®'s reply:

Hi Kyle! Thank you for your review. It was such a pleasure working with you both for your seamless wedding day! You both were so intentional...from the rehearsal dinner, guest scrapbook, memory table and wedding ceremony with your family being involved. I am so pleased I made the process less overwhelming and you could enjoy your day with you and your family & friends! All the best to you both and remember to always let you inspire you! 🖤
    Colby C. Married on 06/05/2021

Highly Recommend!

I'm so glad I used Amanda for my framework guide and day of coordination for my wedding on 6/5/2021. She was able to review all of my contracts to make sure that I didn't miss anything and come up with a timeline that worked best for us. Having her at my wedding the day of to help set everything up, really eased my mind because I knew she was going to make my vision come to life. She is professional, responsive, extremely knowledgeable and you can tell she truly cares about her clients and making sure their day goes perfectly.

Inspire Your®'s reply:

Hi Colby! Thank you for your review. It was such a pleasure working with you for your seamless wedding day! You were so organized, detail and had a beautiful vision for your wedding. It was a pleasure working to create your timeline and vendor contract overview. I am so glad you got to enjoy your special day with Ben as well as your family & friends! All the best to you both and remember to always let you inspire you! 🖤

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Amanda Jean
Amanda Jean
Owner & Wedding Planner

Inspire Your® is founded by Amanda Jean. As a young lady I realized I had found my passion in life in feeling the warmth in her soul being a part of someone’s life’s occasion. As a Certified Event Planner, with over 10 yrs of hospitality experience in San Diego, my desire to make planning tools accessible to anyone who wants to be involved in all their special days started her company vision.

Our company vision is for you to gain knowledge, find confidence and frame your wedding vision with the use of our planning products, services, resources and social media.

- Remember, let you inspire you.

xo, Amanda

1800 Woodfield Dr., Suite C Savoy, IL, 61874
773-270-0228

By Appointment | inspireyour.amanda@gmail.com
Location of (Inspire Your®)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding