Polina Sergeeva Photography Reviews

25 | Los Angeles, CA

25 Reviews for Polina Sergeeva Photography

Alex · Married on 07/08/2017

"Polina is Amazing! Great, upbeat personality and extremely creative yet organized. We loved the photos and our entire experience working with her. Highly recommend!"

Alex · Married on 07/08/2017

Lena · Married on 05/20/2017

Polina Sergeeva is the most amazing and creative photographer I have ever seen and met. Very responsible and attentive to numerous details. Polina must be one of the most fascinating artists in the state and possibly in the entire world. I wish her SUCCESS, :)

I have known Polina for nearly 8 years and she truly is a very caring and professional person. I have used her for several occasions and she is honestly everything you can ask for. She puts all her energy and passion when taking pictures and you can tell that looking at the results. Her prices are very fair and I highly recommend her to everyone who wants their special memories to be captured forever. <3

Tanya · Married on 12/09/2012

Did such an amazing job with my wedding.

Stase · Married on 10/07/2012

She is the best photography that i ever had/hired. She is very professional, fun to work,creative and quick in returning pics that we are all excited to see. The quality of picture is the best as well. I highly recommend Polina for any occasion.

• I

Ilona · Married on 08/04/2012

It's true what they say....personality is EVERYTHING. Well...not only does Polina have the most amazing personality...but she is very talented as well. I have used her twice in the last 2 months and just can't say enough. As annoying as it could be to have your picture taken....she makes it fun and easy. Thank you Polina for such great work..you truly are gifted and a great person. Can't wait for the next event!

Cindy · Married on 07/14/2012

7-14-12 was the date of my engagement pictures. I just wanted to review how awesome they had come out.... So all I have to say is, WOW! Polina has an absolutely amazing, fun, peppy personality! I'm sure that had something to do with how AMAZING my engagement pictures came out. My fiance and I both felt relaxed and had a lot of FUN doing this shoot! :) Our pictures look like wedding magazine ads and that is exactly what I had been looking for. She captured great scenery, great angles and so much love lol. If anyone is looking for professionalism with a touch of peppiness, I highly recommend her. <3

Dzejna · Married on 06/23/2012

Poline Sergeeva was amazing to work with! Not only did she make our wedding a wonderful experience, the pictures are to keep forever. When I received the cd with the pictures it was a million times more than what I expected. I couldn't be happier with the way the photos turned out. My entire family loved her, and she made everyone relaxed and comfortable. I would highly recommend Polina for any event. I had an amazing experience and I can't wait to use Polina and her creativity again in the near future for other events. Thank you Polina for such amazing memories I can't say how many times I've looked at those pictures. You were AMAZING!!!!! I really appreciate your hard work and effort to make this day special!

Dzejna · Married on 06/23/2012

Kristina · Married on 06/09/2012

Polina did great job on our wedding pictures. We had a two-day wedding with ceremony on a Friday and a Saturday reception and both days Polina was full of energy, accommodating everyone's needs. The pictures turned out amazing and captured all the happy, funny, beautiful moments of our wedding. We would definitely recommend Polina to our friends.

Ella · Married on 03/17/2012

Polina, thank you for your attention to details on our special event! Your hard work and energy could capture every little aspect and describe the real atmosphere of our party! Your thank you card gave a personal touch to the work you do! I loved every single photo you took and would definitely hire you for our upcoming events! You will be our family photographer, that's for sure!!!!

J · Married on 11/26/2011

Polina shot my engagement party and did a fantastic job. She covered all the important and special moments and got in every shot my fiance, our families, and I wanted. When it came time to get the shots back to us, Polina was prompt and we were extremely happy with the way every picture turned out. It definitely helps that Polina's pricing is very reasonable. We loved working with her and would recommend her to everyone.

Steph · Married on 11/02/2011

Polina took my fiancé and I's engagement photos last summer and dud an amazing job! She is great to work with and has so many great ideas! She is very warm and welcoming and easy going! She captured great candid/ in the moment photos! We are so happy with our shots!

Tehreem · Married on 10/16/2011

Polina Sergeeva is the Bestest Photographer I have ever met in my life. She is so professional, I love the way she show her professinalism. She is so friendly, in few minutes she will be your friend, and you will not hessitate with her. The picture quality is awesome. Everyone loves her work. I refer so many people. In addition, She is the Bestest Person in this Earth :)..Love u Polina :) You are the Best..Keep up the Awesome Work :)

Roman · Married on 09/03/2011

Polina is Amazing! She is not just an incredibly talented photographer, she is also one of the nicest people I've met. Polina is a lot of fun to work with, and makes the whole experience really easy and carefree. From the first meeting we had with her, we instantly felt comfortable with her. She really went above and beyond for our wedding and delivered absolutely incredible photos (were up online in 3 days). We got our prints back so quickly--and we love them ALL!!!!
    I would highly recommend Polina Sergeeva as a photographer.
    "You have to hire her!"

Tom · Married on 08/13/2011

Polina did an awesome job! Very professional, really has an eye for finding unique shots. Very happy we had her at our wedding, she captured some fantastic moments. Couldn't be happier!

Arina · Married on 03/19/2011

Polina is a great and talented photographer! She works in a professional way and is always full of ideas. We got our pictures in a timely matter and lived the way she edited them. We always hire her for our special passions and will always hire her for next! Do and will always recommend her to others!

A very happy customer

• User2608740 · event on: 07/01/2012

Polina is a great professional to work with. She is extremely pleasant and does a great work.

Kiki · event on: 08/01/2012

On a personal and professional level this photographer excelled. She brought sunshine, calm, and creativity to the "job", and added to shine to the event; her photographic and editing skills are superb, and she has has the uncanny ability to understand exactly the moods I wanted to capture and create.

Michelle · event on: 09/01/2014

Polina is a true artist. She photographed 2 very special parties of ours and the final pictures that she provided us were phenomenal. I am so pleased with our glamorous pictures. Her happy personality makes it a pleasure working with her time after time. She captures moments that stay with you forever in your memories. She is very flexible, on time, funny, professional and especially makes it easy to be yourself on photographs. Polina's turn around time for the final product is quite fast as compared to other photographers, all while precisely editing each picture to add her professional touch. I really hope that she will come back to Chicago to capture the rest of our special moments that will take place in the future. I highly recommend her as a photographer for your events.

Ella · event on: 04/17/2010

Polina is very professional and creative photographer. She captures the most memorable moments of the event. Love her attention to every detail of the theme and design of the party. She've been our family photographer for years and every time she is flexible, on time, easy to work with and fast. I would recommend Polina to everyone who need to have a great pictures-the result of her work is amazing!

Laura · event on: 05/02/2011

Great photographer, very reliable, easy to work with!!! Very pleased with her work!!!

0.4
      0.5

Save yourself time and money and find a real wedding photographer!!!
    Where do I begin? Polina is a young girl and photography is simply a hobby for her. She has no studio or assistant! In adition she has a full time job not to mention she is going out every weekend. It took her 5 months to release my wedding pictures. I tried getting in touch with her via email, phone and Facebook. She ignored all my calls and messages. I was willing to give her more time to finish editing my pictures. However, she chose not to communicate with me at all!!!! Finally I had no choice but to tell her that I will sue her. Well that worked like magic and she finally send me my pictures. She refused meeting with me. Instead she just sent me a very long email explaining that she is a busy person with a full time job that by the way is in finance field, that she is studying for the exam and a whole bunch of other stuff. Im sorry but i didn't hire her as my financial analyst! Also she publicly states her opinion about her brides on her Facebook page. I was willing to give her more time if she would at least pick up her phone or called me back. My experience with her was very disappointing. She swore that my wedding was her last wedding ever and guess what? She is trying to do her business again this year. Save yourself time, money, and find a real photographer for who photography is not a hobby or side business!!! Polina is a very dishonest and low person. I really hate wring this review but the way she treated me is very low thing to do.

• User2609515 · event on: 01/08/2012

0.0

Polina Sergeeva needs to be more responsible and professional. She canceled two scheduled events, one was fashion photo shoot and another was my daughters baptism, which she canceled a night before event, that was not professional at all.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Polina Sergeeva Photography's reply:

I do not recall being hired or receiving deposit for either one of these bookings, this is not an actual client and a slanderous review.