Plantation Farms Reviews

8 | Byron, GA

8 Reviews for Plantation Farms

We could not of picked a more perfect place to have our December wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Beautiful venue and wonderful owners!

Sent on 04/17/2016
  • User4207630 · 2+ years ago

We just had our wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner at Plantation Farms. My husband and I live in Atlanta but our parents are in Warner Robins so after looking at Atlanta venues we knew Plantation Farms was the venue for us. It is just as beautiful as Atlanta venue but better priced and much more flexible. Cindy, the owner is so nice and willing to work with you! The property is beautiful with real horses roaming around all day! They have a great little cottage for the bridal suite which makes for great photos. They have a separate barn for rehearsal dinner so we rented that as well. It was so convenient to have the rehearsal and dinner in one spot. Overall it is a beautiful venue with tons of charm. I'm so glad we chose this venue.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2012

Plantation farms are the most accommodating vendor you could ever book! They seriously go 1,000 miles out if their way to make that day the absolute best day!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

I loved working along side Cindy. The only problem I really ran into is I hardly ever received an email response ,or a response at all if I emailed her. I had to be the one to call. I was from out of town and needed some help with finding vendors, when I met or called her she said she would email me a list of vendors I ended up finding other ways of finding vendor info, because I never received an email.

I also met with her a couple weeks before the wedding to go over last minute details, and she wrote everything down on a note pad. Well, she must not have followed up with putting her notes into my folder because the weekend of I had to go over where I wanted everything again.

She was very accommodating with the decisions I made; however, I am a planner/organizer and worked for a wedding facility for a couple years and did not like having to repeat myself.

So just remember to always call her and make sure you are flexible and have everything that you want written down so you can hand it to her the weekend of the wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Megan · Married on 07/20/2013

Plantation Farms is a beautiful venue for any bride and groom. Cindy, the owner, provided us with a long list of vendors immediately from the start. She was very accommodating, even when we went way over the amount of people allowed at the venue. She provided us with information to rent a tent that would fit the extra guests in case of rain, and was always available to answer any questions or provide suggestions. She even helped decorate and coordinate on the day of! Our wedding was perfect- I couldn't of asked for anything more from a venue.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

4.2
      3.0

Such a GORGEOUS venue! It was the perfect setting for our wedding. Cindy was a bit hard to get in touch with via email but via text or phone call she was pretty easily accessible. Definitely recommend for any brides looking for the perfect, beautiful barn venue setting!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

1.0

We had a horrible experience at this venue. The vendor was very nice when she got our deposit. Afterwards, she didn't respond to messages and calls. The day of my wedding she had a tour which I was told that wouldn't happen. I was told it was her property and she can do whatever she wants to with it. She was rude to my coordinator and my mom. Before the wedding was over she started cleaning up. I felt rush and would not recommend this venue to anyone. Please be aware the vendor is nice in the beginning and acts as if she wants to help and will be helpful. STAY AWAY.

Sent on 11/13/2016