Hightower Falls

771 Hightower Falls Road, Cedartown, GA 30125 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hightower Falls

Hightower Falls is a picturesque wedding venue located in Cedartown, Georgia. With a waterfall and a historic gristmill, this venue is perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony and reception. Hightower Falls has a professional staff and fantastic event spaces perfect for a Southern wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Hightower Falls can accommodate up to 300 guests. There are a couple of outdoor spaces to choose from, as well as indoor. For the indoor reception halls, there is the Back Porch and Coosa Hall. The Back Porch is a cozy location with a view of the waterfall and a fireplace. Coosa Hall is a barn-style building with vintage decorations. There is a place for both wedding parties to get ready.

This venue offers the following event services:

• Accommodations

Hightower Falls 6
Hightower Falls 7
  • Kayli

Kayli House · Married on 03/02/2019

Dream wedding at Hightower Falls!

Hightower Falls was the best place we could have had our wedding! Not only is the venue beautiful outside with the gristmill lawn and the waterfall, but Coosa Hall was dazzling as well. My husband and I booked the all inclusive package which not only included flower arrangements and the DJ, but included a list of other suggested vendors as well. Elizabeth was very professional, easy to work with, and replied to my e-mails and questions very promptly. She even replied to me on Christmas Eve! The day of the wedding came and although Elizabeth couldn't be at the wedding, she had Victoria fill in her place. She was so attentive the entire day and evening. When I was in freak out mode, she was right there with a solution and a calm spirit. Victoria and Savannah helped with most of the set up and break down of the decorations. They even helped our crew load up some of our decorations that we brought in. We never got our hydrangeas from the ceremony brought in to the reception, so we just had several vases floating around the venue with water and white rocks. But, barely anyone noticed and the ceremony decorations were still a huge success. I couldn't have imagined the day going any better or more smoothly, and I know that wouldn't have happened if Victoria wasn't there. I highly recommend the venue and the services that Elizabeth offers. The DJ they partner with also threw us a great party at the reception. I heard so many people compliment Bradley throughout the night. Honestly I can say that I had my dream wedding at Hightower Falls!

• Becky

Becky · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfectly Magical!

I cannot even begin to note how many compliments I got for our wedding. My friends and family continuously say how beautiful the venue was, how friendly everyone was, and how magical it was.

Beyond this, I wanted to say thank you so much to Elizabeth, Victoria and Savannah. They truly are amazing and made our day perfect. It was exactly how we dreamed it!

During the planning process, Elizabeth was always there whenever I needed help. I thought getting everything together would be crazy, but it was a complete breeze with her there!

On the day of there were a couple moments where I got nervous, but Victoria and Savannah helped me with all questions and made me feel at ease. Definitely kept everything organized and relaxed!

Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Hightower Falls FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Campsite/Cabin, Garden, Historic Building, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

• MARRIAGE COACHES 4 LIFE
    MARRIAGE COACHES 4 LIFE Wedding Officiants

Hightower Falls scenery is spectacular ant the staff are extremely professional! They offer high quality service with care to their clients and guests! We highly recommend their services!

• Reverend Rodney Hunt
    Reverend Rodney Hunt Wedding Officiants

I absolutely love Hightower Falls! It is one of the most beautiful venues in Georgia and no other venue I know of has a water fall like they do. The owners are wonderful people as well as the staff. They take great care of their clients and are a joy to work with. I can't recommend this venue enough. You will not be disappointed!

• The TC Show
    The TC Show Wedding DJs

Beautiful venue! Great packaging options! It’s a must see!

• 771 Hightower Falls Road Cedartown, GA, 30125 See on map