Hightower Falls Reviews

54 | Cedartown, GA

54 Reviews for Hightower Falls

Jessica Boltres · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Breathtaking Venue-Professional & Helpful Staff

Hightower Falls is a gorgeous venue. The property is astonishing, and the staff is wonderful as well. They were very accommodating with my family, and kept the process running smoothly and on time. If you're looking for a wedding/event venue, I recommend Hightower Falls 20/10! The wedding ceremony takes place right next to a beautiful waterfall and scenic site. The Coosa Hall was beautifully decorated for the reception, and the decorations were customized. Wonderful venue!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Mike Wells · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Fantastic Professional Team

We have been working with Hightower Falls for a couple of years and I will say if you want a spectacular wedding working with a very professional staff book your wedding or event at Hightower Falls. The views are breath taking and they know how to put on a beautiful wedding. Elizabeth and her full staff work with the Bride and Groom to make sure every detail is met. You will feel at home booking your wedding at Hightower.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Christy

Christy Rogers · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Beautiful, unique venue

This venue is absolutely GORGEOUS. All our guests couldn't stop raving about it! They're very accommodating, reasonably priced, and offer lots of great features that made me certain this was the perfect venue for me.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Shannon Avery · Married on 03/14/2020

Fantastic Venue

I cannot express how amazing this venue truly is! The property is absolutely stunning, the staff is the best to work with, and they have cabins for guests to stay in! From the moment we googled venues and saw this one, we knew this is where we wanted to get married! They have a few options of ceremony sites and reception areas. They even provided an amazing list of vendors that helped us tremendously with the planning! In fact everyone we used, except makeup, was chosen from their list and everyone was amazing! I also love how many decorations they had that we could use! That helped take some pressure off of us! We also had several meetings with Elizabeth or Victoria which helped keep us on track with planning and again, take some pressure off of us! A huge thank you to everyone who works hard to make events so amazing!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Kristin Underwood · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful!

So beautiful! My husband and I just got married here a weeks ago. Victoria and the staff were amazing. They made sure our day was worry free and that everything was taken care of. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Bullock · Married on 11/08/2019

Absolutely the most beautiful setting for a wedding!

I can’t say enough about how beautiful It is at Hightower Falls! From the breathtaking waterfall to the ruins of the Old Gristmill to the long wooden bridge over a stream, it’s like a Fairytale setting! Also, Elizabeth and Victoria were amazing! They met with us to find out exactly what we wanted, and took everything from there to make it a dream wedding for my daughter , all we had to do was show up and enjoy the day!!! I would definitely recommend Hightower Falls!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Steve Brooks · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Perfect

I was recently married at Hightower Falls in Cedartown, GA. Not only was the venue like something straight out of a fairytale, the staff was just as amazing. Having a wedding out of state as we did (we are from south Florida) things can get a little nerve racking but Elizabeth made us feel at ease and answered any and all questions we had. Victoria and Savannah were absolutely wonderful the day of our wedding. We didnt have to worry about anything! I HIGHLY recommend Hightower Falls for any event!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather Poleon · Married on 10/18/2019

Perfect venue for a perfect day!

Our wedding at hightower was amazing. Everything went off without a hitch and the team was very organized and professional. As a person that loathes planning of any kind, I chose hightower for the beautiful scenery and all inclusive package. Coordinator, DJ, and florist were all amazing. I spit-balled some ideas, sent a few pinterest pics and my jumbled thoughts and visions, and left it in their hands. I never felt a need to reach out to them in between, but I know they are all very responsive and accommodating to people that do. I just had trust in them from the beginning and wanted to enjoy my day without any stress. We even used their preferred caterer and one of their preferred photographers and couldn't be happier with all of it. All the vendors work together there like a well oiled machine and my flowers and decor came out exactly like I imagined. The venue lets you use anything they have available on site- which was basically everything I needed. They stayed organized and on schedule and know how to execute a perfect wedding day. I would recommended to anyone. 10/10. The only critical feedback I have would be that for the cost of the wedding, they should include the honeymoon cottage for the couple the night of as part of the package. We felt a little nickle-and-dimed by that for some reason. However, the cabins are a great addition and the pricing is fair for those and a neat option for guests to stay the night of. The only hiccup we had all night was that my family ordered a Lyft and they confirmed the pick up and never showed up (obviousky NOT the venue's problem) BUT the coordinators kept the gates open longer than the strictly posted 10pm to accommodate my stranded family so they could figure out an alternative, which was very nice. Our deposit was promptly returned the day after the wedding and Elizabeth is the most organized person I've met (which is what I needed,because I am not!) I would also suggest that Hightower looks into offering a tent option for rain (if they aren't already) We were sweating bullets the week of the wedding as we watched the forecast, there is no outdoor back up for rain. We had amazing weather but the next day it monsooned, so we are blessed on that note. Couldn't have asked for a better day and a smoother experience, and our guests have been raving that it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever seen. Go to the venue and see why you will fall in love with it just like we did!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Robin

Robin Interrante · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience

Hightower Falls is an amazing venue! The wedding went better than I could have ever imagined. Victoria and Elizabeth anticipated our every need and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. The waterfall made for an amazing backdrop for our ceremony and our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the site was!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Howard Nedvin · Married on 06/22/2019

Spectacular!

Hightower Falls is not only an incredibly gorgeous venue, it has an amazing staff as well! Elizabeth was truly wonderful; she listened to what we wanted and delivered a perfect day! She connected us with the best photographer (Mandy Cantrell), the best florist (Rockmart Florist), the best caterer (The Steak House) and a great DJ! This venue is absolutely worth every penny. Everyone at my wedding said it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to because of the beauty of the venue and the kindness of all of the people who helped the day run smoothly. If you want a naturally beautiful setting and a group of excellent people to work with, I highly recommend Hightower Falls for your special day!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jewelee · Married on 05/13/2019

Perfect elopement

This place is absolutely stunning. We used this venue for our Monday May 13, 2019 elopement. Breathtaking and highly recommend for a large wedding or an elopement. Makes for a beautiful spot for pictures.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Kayli

Kayli House · Married on 03/02/2019

Dream wedding at Hightower Falls!

Hightower Falls was the best place we could have had our wedding! Not only is the venue beautiful outside with the gristmill lawn and the waterfall, but Coosa Hall was dazzling as well. My husband and I booked the all inclusive package which not only included flower arrangements and the DJ, but included a list of other suggested vendors as well. Elizabeth was very professional, easy to work with, and replied to my e-mails and questions very promptly. She even replied to me on Christmas Eve! The day of the wedding came and although Elizabeth couldn't be at the wedding, she had Victoria fill in her place. She was so attentive the entire day and evening. When I was in freak out mode, she was right there with a solution and a calm spirit. Victoria and Savannah helped with most of the set up and break down of the decorations. They even helped our crew load up some of our decorations that we brought in. We never got our hydrangeas from the ceremony brought in to the reception, so we just had several vases floating around the venue with water and white rocks. But, barely anyone noticed and the ceremony decorations were still a huge success. I couldn't have imagined the day going any better or more smoothly, and I know that wouldn't have happened if Victoria wasn't there. I highly recommend the venue and the services that Elizabeth offers. The DJ they partner with also threw us a great party at the reception. I heard so many people compliment Bradley throughout the night. Honestly I can say that I had my dream wedding at Hightower Falls!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfectly Magical!

I cannot even begin to note how many compliments I got for our wedding. My friends and family continuously say how beautiful the venue was, how friendly everyone was, and how magical it was.

Beyond this, I wanted to say thank you so much to Elizabeth, Victoria and Savannah. They truly are amazing and made our day perfect. It was exactly how we dreamed it!

During the planning process, Elizabeth was always there whenever I needed help. I thought getting everything together would be crazy, but it was a complete breeze with her there!

On the day of there were a couple moments where I got nervous, but Victoria and Savannah helped me with all questions and made me feel at ease. Definitely kept everything organized and relaxed!

Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!

Elizabeth and her staff were very accommodating!! They worked hard to make sure I had everything I needed and did great with coordinating all the little details! The venue itself was just breath taking!!! I would highly recommend Hightower Falls!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

The BEST wedding/event waterfall venue!

Elizabeth, Victoria and Ray did an absolutely FABULOUS job orchestrating and helping us plan our wedding. Elizabeth is extremely professional, personable and quick and helpful with her responses. We had a last minute flower/centerpiece change and she gave me wonderful alternatives to choose from, supported the change, AND held on to a previous event's flowers (from earlier in the weekend) instead of throwing them out to re-use for our aisle shepherd hooks. The waterfall, barn, and cottage were all absolutely beautiful, the set-up was organized, clean and rustic, and Victoria and Ray handled the day-of orchestrating perfectly! I cannot speak more highly of this venue! It is the BEST waterfall, cotton gin, rustic, barn wedding or event venue!

Sent on 10/18/2018

LeShea · Married on 04/27/2018

This venue and the amazing staff made my wedding day perfect! It went so smoothly and once everything started, I didn't have to worry about a thing. There were so many people who worked to make the day run smoothly, but Victoria made everything come together and kept everyone on track, she was amazing! The venue speaks for itself! If you are on the fence, VISIT! I shed a tear or two when we found this absolutely beautiful place!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Haylee · Married on 04/07/2018

This venue is beyond awesome. It feels like home. The staff was amazing and so helpful. The price is affordable for what you're getting. We got married April 7 and it was a bit chilly but Victoria was so helpful! She kept us on track and was so patient with us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/17/2017

This venue was amazing! Not only was the scenery beautiful the staff was helpful and courteous! The wonderful staff helped to make my wedding just like a fairytale!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. We had to change the location of the ceremony due to rain but everything still went smoothly. The coordinator handled everything perfectly while we were getting ready. The reception area was more than I was hoping for. It was so beautiful. We loved this place so much and everyone was so kind and very quick to respond if we had questions. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

This venue is a hidden gem that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for that beautiful outdoor or rustic aesthetic. Elizabeth and her team were so helpful with everything from answering a million questions via email, setting up for the ceremony, and helping clean up after the reception. One of my favorite features here besides the obvious beauty of the grounds was the option to stay in the on site cabins. After the day was over it was so nice to just be able to wind down with some close friends.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Teri · Married on 10/22/2017

Elizabeth and team made it easy to choose this AMAZING venue. We were so looking forward to our day! So, when our day (10/22) arrived. The ladies at Hightower Falls (Holly and Jessica) were AMAZING! There was a problem with all of our rental items arriving together( chargers and water glasses missing) so our coordinator had to come up with an alternative setup plan.(table set with dishes and wine glasses from the bar) Holly and Jessica dove right in and assisted our coordinator to make sure I wouldn't be too upset when I got to the reception site. Holly and Jessica went ABOVE AND BEYOND what they were contracted to do. When the rental items finally arrived during the wedding ceremony, Holly and Jessica assisted the rental company II trying to correct the setup to make it what they thought was the original plan. (placing chargers under dishes, removing wine glasses and replacing with water goblets). It was done before my guest arrived in the reception and was beautiful. I can say these 2 ladies helped save the day. Our guests found the venue as AMAZING as we did and fully understand why we made the choice.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Nathan · Married on 10/14/2017

This place is so magical!! Elizabeth and her team knocked it out of the park for me and my new wife. Up to the last minute changes they were over the top amazing. This place is so stunning you should not pick anywhere else!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/11/2016

My wedding was absolutely perfect! The workers at the venue were so helpful and nice! Couldn't be any happier!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • I

Iveth · Married on 11/27/2016

Great Venue!!! We Fall in love with Hightower Fall since the first day we visited the place. Nice and very helpful staff. We really enjoyed the day of our Wedding there. Thank you Elizabeth, Victoria and Team.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Denise · Married on 11/19/2016

As a waterfall addict I knew as soon as I learned about Hightower Falls that this was the perfect venue for our Fall wedding! It's private and tranquil with the most beautiful scenery. There are few other venues where you can get married with a waterfall as a backdrop that don't involve your guests having to hike. Everyone was so impressed with the waterfall, grist mill and Coosa Hall, and I can't say enough positive things about this venue's staff. Elizabeth was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding. She was always so quick to respond and answer all of my questions. Victoria and Savannah made sure everything went so smoothly and perfect on the day of the wedding. They were so friendly, helpful, easy to work with and made sure I didn't have to stress about a thing that day. I highly recommend this venue for weddings and any kind of event!

Sent on 11/29/2016