Hightower Falls Reviews

35 Hightower Falls Reviews
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!

Elizabeth and her staff were very accommodating!! They worked hard to make sure I had everything I needed and did great with coordinating all the little details! The venue itself was just breath taking!!! I would highly recommend Hightower Falls!!

Hightower Falls 1
    Hightower Falls 2
    Hightower Falls 3
    Hightower Falls 4
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

The BEST wedding/event waterfall venue!

Elizabeth, Victoria and Ray did an absolutely FABULOUS job orchestrating and helping us plan our wedding. Elizabeth is extremely professional, personable and quick and helpful with her responses. We had a last minute flower/centerpiece change and she gave me wonderful alternatives to choose from, supported the change, AND held on to a previous event's flowers (from earlier in the weekend) instead of throwing them out to re-use for our aisle shepherd hooks. The waterfall, barn, and cottage were all absolutely beautiful, the set-up was organized, clean and rustic, and Victoria and Ray handled the day-of orchestrating perfectly! I cannot speak more highly of this venue! It is the BEST waterfall, cotton gin, rustic, barn wedding or event venue!

Hightower Falls 5
    Hightower Falls 6
    Hightower Falls 7
    Hightower Falls 8

LeShea · Married on 04/27/2018

This venue and the amazing staff made my wedding day perfect! It went so smoothly and once everything started, I didn't have to worry about a thing. There were so many people who worked to make the day run smoothly, but Victoria made everything come together and kept everyone on track, she was amazing! The venue speaks for itself! If you are on the fence, VISIT! I shed a tear or two when we found this absolutely beautiful place!

Haylee · Married on 04/07/2018

This venue is beyond awesome. It feels like home. The staff was amazing and so helpful. The price is affordable for what you're getting. We got married April 7 and it was a bit chilly but Victoria was so helpful! She kept us on track and was so patient with us. Highly recommend!

Hightower Falls 9
    Hightower Falls 10
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/17/2017

This venue was amazing! Not only was the scenery beautiful the staff was helpful and courteous! The wonderful staff helped to make my wedding just like a fairytale!

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. We had to change the location of the ceremony due to rain but everything still went smoothly. The coordinator handled everything perfectly while we were getting ready. The reception area was more than I was hoping for. It was so beautiful. We loved this place so much and everyone was so kind and very quick to respond if we had questions. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

This venue is a hidden gem that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for that beautiful outdoor or rustic aesthetic. Elizabeth and her team were so helpful with everything from answering a million questions via email, setting up for the ceremony, and helping clean up after the reception. One of my favorite features here besides the obvious beauty of the grounds was the option to stay in the on site cabins. After the day was over it was so nice to just be able to wind down with some close friends.

Teri · Married on 10/22/2017

Elizabeth and team made it easy to choose this AMAZING venue. We were so looking forward to our day! So, when our day (10/22) arrived. The ladies at Hightower Falls (Holly and Jessica) were AMAZING! There was a problem with all of our rental items arriving together( chargers and water glasses missing) so our coordinator had to come up with an alternative setup plan.(table set with dishes and wine glasses from the bar) Holly and Jessica dove right in and assisted our coordinator to make sure I wouldn't be too upset when I got to the reception site. Holly and Jessica went ABOVE AND BEYOND what they were contracted to do. When the rental items finally arrived during the wedding ceremony, Holly and Jessica assisted the rental company II trying to correct the setup to make it what they thought was the original plan. (placing chargers under dishes, removing wine glasses and replacing with water goblets). It was done before my guest arrived in the reception and was beautiful. I can say these 2 ladies helped save the day. Our guests found the venue as AMAZING as we did and fully understand why we made the choice.

Nathan · Married on 10/14/2017

This place is so magical!! Elizabeth and her team knocked it out of the park for me and my new wife. Up to the last minute changes they were over the top amazing. This place is so stunning you should not pick anywhere else!!!

Ashley · Married on 12/11/2016

My wedding was absolutely perfect! The workers at the venue were so helpful and nice! Couldn't be any happier!

• I

Iveth · Married on 11/27/2016

Great Venue!!! We Fall in love with Hightower Fall since the first day we visited the place. Nice and very helpful staff. We really enjoyed the day of our Wedding there. Thank you Elizabeth, Victoria and Team.

Denise · Married on 11/19/2016

As a waterfall addict I knew as soon as I learned about Hightower Falls that this was the perfect venue for our Fall wedding! It's private and tranquil with the most beautiful scenery. There are few other venues where you can get married with a waterfall as a backdrop that don't involve your guests having to hike. Everyone was so impressed with the waterfall, grist mill and Coosa Hall, and I can't say enough positive things about this venue's staff. Elizabeth was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding. She was always so quick to respond and answer all of my questions. Victoria and Savannah made sure everything went so smoothly and perfect on the day of the wedding. They were so friendly, helpful, easy to work with and made sure I didn't have to stress about a thing that day. I highly recommend this venue for weddings and any kind of event!

Adinda · Married on 10/29/2016

I had my dream wedding here at the end of October this year! My amazing experience started when I first met Elizabeth to tour the property! Elizabeth was attentive to my needs and overall wedding planning throughout the year. The venue is more beautiful in person, it truly came alive during my fall wedding! Victoria was extremely helpful during my wedding weekend! Everything went smoothly from vendors all the way to the guests! Thank you Hightower team for giving us the most beautiful wedding memories!

Camille · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I stumbled upon this little gem while searching for a venue that would be within our price range. This place is GORGEOUS and the staff is incredible. It was by far the most beautiful venue we had visited as well as the best value. We paid extra for a day-of coordinator and it was worth every penny since we got rained out and they set everything up for an indoor ceremony on the fly. Highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a lovely place for a wedding, vow renewal or simply a classy party.

My daughter had her wedding there. Elizabeth and her staff were wonderful. My daughter was out of the county during the initial visit booking and planning process. Hightower Falls made gladly changes after our daughter finally arrived home and saw it in person. Hightower Falls gave us all the perfect day.

Amanda · Married on 12/05/2015

We are from Cedartown and knew we wanted to use the beautiful waterfall venue that we have just in our backyard. It was absolutely perfect, even for a December wedding. Our ceremony was overlooking the waterfall and our reception was in the rustic Coosa Hall. Elizabeth was very easy to work with and would answer questions anytime, by email or phone. It was very reasonably priced for such a beautiful venue and it included chairs, tables, linens and lots of decorations to choose from if you wanted. The day of the wedding went very smoothly, thanks to Victoria! She took care of little details and was very attentive to the vendor and bridal party needs. I would highly recommend checking them out! You will fall in love as soon as you see it!

Glenna · Married on 10/25/2015

From the first time a friend told us about Hightower Falls, I was enchanted. When I contacted Elizabeth, she was kind and professional and kept a caring interest in our day from beginning to end. After our first visit, my husband and I were both in love with the atmosphere and knew it was perfect for our wedding. Since the wedding, we have had so many comments and compliments on how beautiful everything was. I cannot say enough how much we enjoyed working with Hightower Falls. Our day was perfect and we relied so much on what was available there. Who needs bunches of decorations when you have a waterfall, beautiful scenery and such wonderful people to make everything as smooth as possible?

Cliff · Married on 05/30/2015

When my daughter got engaged the weekend before Thanksgiving we were over the moon with excitement but our excitement was tempered when she announced she wanted a “waterfall wedding.” I had never heard of that but I knew it meant we wouldn’t be having the wedding in Florida. Beaches we have, waterfalls not so much. Enter fate and my discovery of Hightower Falls. The venue is spectacular, with a gorgeous private water fall, the picturesque ruins of an old grist mill and two separate reception hall options. It is also surrounded by tree covered hills, green pastures and includes a dated but comfortable bridal cottage. The place is stunningly beautiful and sells itself the moment you lay eyes on it. But a successful wedding also requires proprietors who understand weddings and all that is involved in planning and carrying them out. Enter Elizabeth Walls, whose family has owned the venue for a number of years but who has only recently begun efforts to turn this gem into an even more popular wedding destination than it already is. She is easy to work with but definitely qualifies as a “steel magnolia.” That is appropriate when you consider the natural beauty she has been entrusted to protect. We found her accommodating and generous with the many additional available wedding necessities (tables, linens, chairs, etc…) that typically involve additional charges. As the father of the bride I can’t recommend Hightower Falls highly enough. It provided a stunning backdrop to the most important day in my daughter’s life thus far, and made for memories that will last a lifetime.

The staff at Hightower Falls created the most beautiful environment for my wedding. I actually cried when I saw everything set up. Elizabeth was wonderful with keeping in touch and easy to work with. Every suggestion I had they made sure it happened. If I had a chance to do it over again, I would choose Hightower with no hesitation.

Renea · Married on 06/23/2013

The staff was so friendly and easy to work with. The venue is absolutely beautiful and they provided more which leaves less for the bride to worry about !! I would definitely recommend them to anyone....they made my wedding a "fairytale".....Renea Padgett

kayla · Married on 03/09/2013

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS VENUE. ALL EMPLOYEES WERE VERY NICE AND CONDUCTED THEMSELVES IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I LIKE THAT SHE HAS A PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO GET READY TOGETHER AND THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE WHERE ON THE PROPERTY YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR CEREMONY. ALTOGETHER A GREAT PLACE!!!!

online music

• Michael

Michael · Married on 09/29/2012

Was very beautiful and the best place for photos. all of our guest were real surprised by the scene and really loved the place.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/21/2010

Hightower Falls was my dream location! The waterfall is absolutely gorgeous, the mill looks like the ruins of a castle and made for amazing pictures. The bridge is picturesque. The cottage was just what we needed, a good size little home with bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room area. I stayed there with my Maid of Honor the evening before the wedding, and it made for a great area to get ready on the day of. The outside ceremony area was perfect, with a great backdrop for pictures. The inside reception area served our needs very well. Joy, the site manager, helped with coordination and was always friendly and helpful. Friends who are getting married next year are seriously thinking of using this site, and I would love to go back for their wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2009

Hightower Falls provided me with a fairytale wedding, complete with horse and carriage!!! It is breathtakingly beautiful with the waterfalls and old mill ruins that are so neatly landscaped. The staff was accommodating, wonderful, flexible and took care of EVERYTHING I needed. I couldn't have asked for a better place to spend the most important day of my life!!