74 Reviews for Pixie Vision Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Way to go Pixie! She is spectacular Debbie Wayne. Eager to get family and friends to pose,she sets it up in such a comfortable and friendly manner that is just downright fun! Great vibe, easy to work with and you’ll love the end result! The pictures are really beautiful!

Profile Picture Felice, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Pixie Vision truly raises the bar for professional photography. We worked with Gabriel from Pixie Vision for our wedding in Corona Del Mar. I've never seen a more dedicated photographer, and he was so much fun to work with. He was attentive to all of our needs and was always on the move with lighting rigs, creative ideas, and encouraging words. Pixie herself made sure everything was to our liking in advance and communicated regularly. We were never left wondering if we were making the right choice. I would /highly/ recommend Pixie Vision!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so happy that my friend Eve recommended me Pixie. Pixie is such a great and professional photographer! She is a very energetic, passionate, enthusiastic, punctual, and easy-to-work with person. You can tell that she has a vision... Always knowing how and what angles to shoot the photos. She never ran out of ideas and always made everyone feel very comfortable and relaxed. My husband and Dad don't like to take photos, and I was worried when I told them that we were going to have a photoshoot. I thought that they would look so awkward in the photos, but the results were totally the opposite; both of them were very calm and comfortable with Pixie.

My family and I came a bit late to the wedding reception and Pixie was already shooting some photos of the decorations we had in the venue. She is very efficient and I can reassure you that she does not waste time.

I got so many compliments on how lovely the photos look! Thank you Pixie for capturing all the beautiful moments of this special day! I would totally recommend Pixie and her services! She will totally surprise you with her magic!

Profile Picture Carolina, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pixie is a diamond! She is funny, outgoing, strong, bossy, knows how to get everyone in order, makes everyone smile, has an amazing imagination, and really takes the most beautiful pictures. And although I haven't received mine yet because my wedding was only a week ago, I can attest to her work because she also took my sister in law's pictures. And they were BEAUTIFUL! I can honestly tell you that should I ever need a professional photographer again, there is no one else I would go to but Pixie.

Profile Picture Laura, 1/20/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Additional Hours, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Pixie's artful eye, efficiency and true desire to capture every nuance of my daughter's Bat Mitzvah helped to make the day so magical! Also, her communication style during the whole process was great. We just received all the pictures. Beyond wonderful! Her work captures the story of our family's milestone beautifully.

Profile Picture Dorrie, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pixie is just fantastic -- great with people, terrific artistry, and incredibly responsive in all aspects both logistical and creative. We give her our highest recommendation, with no reservations!

Profile Picture Julie, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pixie is AWESOME!! Her warmth, creativity and bubbly personality helped make our daughter’s wedding an amazing, joyous and memorable day. In prepping, Pixie stayed in touch with us via email, a google doc and phone calls to ensure a thorough shot list that captured all the important events; photos of groups, individuals and many many surprise ‘candid’ shots. Pixie and her assistant were there with us from the first moments pre-ceremony through the party. We would definitely work with Pixie again and again!!

Profile Picture Ricka, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Pixie for our wedding and the entire experience was awesome. From our very first meeting we could tell how passionate, dedicated and professional she is. She is super responsive and organized, made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and her photos are beautiful. Now when we look at our wedding photos we instantly are transported back to that perfect day because she was able to capture the essence of our wedding with every single shot.

Profile Picture Jena, 9/9/17, 1 Review
4.7

Pixie was fantastic! When I first reached out to her, I didn't think I'd be able to afford her services because of the quality of her photos, but when she asked me what my budget was she was eager to make it work. We primarily communicated via email and google drive (mainly to list ideas for photos) and she arrived early on the day of our wedding. Pixie is a ball of energy and could be somewhat pushy at times in order to fit in all of the photos we wanted in the amount of time we had, but doing so produced a TON of wonderful pictures for us to choose from. Pixie would also suggest a few last minute ideas for photos--she is very artistic/creative. It's now been a month since our wedding and we have already received a flash drive with all of our photos-- unedited, low resolution social media, and edited versions. Thanks Pixie!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Absolutely stellar! We had a small wedding at a local tea venue. Pixie was there when the doors opened to make sure she was set up and could scout ideal places for the shoot. So impressed!
The prep up to the day, was also efficient and ultra organized. Complete with lists of people and groups to make sure we photographed, were established up front, so we wouldn't miss any shots on our wedding day.
No time was wasted on the wedding day, either. Pixie was up and about, covering every angle possible in the reception hall. Super creative and thoughtful shots were taken. She takes pride in her work and treats your even as if it were as special to her, as it is to you!

Profile Picture isis, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is tiny like a pixie doll but by far the most energetic person I've ever encountered, she rocks!!. I'm a professional photographer and I was reluctant to hire someone I hadn't worked with before, after all it was mydaughter's wedding. She came highly recommended and I now know why. The photos are awesome, her assistant was so together and pleasant. Pixie is a true professional, I can't say enough about her. The images were delivered in a timely manner, her communication was unparalleled. She does the work of 3 photographers, I'm not kidding!! I wish yelp had more than 5 stars. If you have any questions about the quality of her work feel free to call me. 818-726-5028. By the way I forgot to mention her images are amazing!!"

Profile Picture Alan, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pixie is a picture genius. My heart is bursting with excitement that we were able to arrange to have Pixie shoot our wedding. When the opportunity came to select- I though there would be no way we could swing it- but Pixie jumped on the phone right after an email and we talked through the budget and the wedding and what we could make happen. She's professional and is clear with direction and paper work. She knows exactly what she needs from us and what she can do for us and was thrilled and totally "got" the vision of what we want and is able to work with us through the ups and downs of the planning process.

You couldn't ask for a better woman behind the lense of the camera to capture the magic of your big day. Hands down the best eye behind the camera in the whole of the country. Don't miss the chance to work with her if you can! She's amazing!

Profile Picture Jo, 9/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pixie brings a sense of joy and whimsy with her and this shows in her photography. When I was planning my fantasy themed wedding, I knew I needed a special photographer to capture the magic. Pixie and her assistants were so much fun to work with. These are the kind of people you want to be celebrating with! Pixie's portrait work is stellar and she really understood the look I was going for. I found Pixie to be a great communicator both before and after the wedding. She took care to find out about our needs and was very organized. After the wedding, she was extremely flexible and considerate about my requests. She has amazing customer service and aims to please. Thank you, Pixie Vision!

Profile Picture User6221940, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As bride, I did not have access to a camera for most of my wedding, which was wonderful because it was the most amazing series of perfect joyous moments with family and friends in a garden setting that I was able to fully embrace without the distraction of trying to capture it! Pixie Vision Photography did a wonderful job capturing the essence (and people) of the wedding, from providing clear direction to the wedding party and guests through reviewing the thousands of photos taken and producing the very best. I found Pixie through Wedding Wire by searching local photographers’ wedding portfolios, and her work attracted me because of the skill at which she captures the personality of her subjects amidst the gorgeous wedding backgrounds. My wedding was one of the more traditional events that she captured (white dress, no costumes, and the span of my photograph poses is serious to smiling to sticking my tongue out), and she found and captured the magic of the garden setting I selected in her photographs. She has abundant energy and enthusiasm, and was skilled at directing our extensive family photographs so that we have shots where everyone actually has their eyes open and is looking towards the camera. My family has been raving about how amazing her photographs are as well – “outstanding photographer team – beautiful memories” “fantastic photographer”.
The groom’s perspective: Pixie Spindel and her team did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she invested a lot of time before the wedding making sure that we had a plan in place for all the photos, that we had a list of names and designated family members to help organize everyone for the family pictures, that we had planned out a list of locations for the photos to be taken. This preplanning was key to making the photos go quickly so we had both gorgeous photos and time to enjoy our wedding. We also took our engagement photos with Pixie.

Profile Picture L, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Pixie photographed our May wedding and she did an amazing job! We were looking for a photographer that had more of an artistic approach to wedding photography, and Pixie made all of our wedding photos look magical. She is a very nice person to work with and was very organized throughout the process, and on the day of the wedding she was able to gather all the different groupings of our family and friends so that every guest was included. We highly recommend Pixie, she captured all of our wedding memories in so many beautiful photos, she is an amazing photographer.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There's a reason Pixie has 5 stars across the board on all these reviews - she's AMAZING! Once I saw her photos, I knew we wanted her as our wedding photographer. From the very start, she was super responsive and upfront with her contract, expectations, and price. She answered all of my questions ASAP and kept in communication with me throughout the process. She arrived early on the day of my wedding and we were able to get some amazing shots of my wedding party getting ready. Her second shooter and photo assistant were also friendly and easy to work with. Our photos are coming back, and I'm totally in love with them. Pixie may hear from me again in a few years for baby photos! She is a dream and I'm so happy she was there to capture our special day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Wow where to start.

First off my husband and much of my family is very camera shy. I wanted your traditional wedding photos but needed to make sure it all wasn't a nightmare for my husband to be and family, Pixie was absolutely perfect! She got all the photos done quick and efficiently. Not to mention they all turned out so fantastic. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

From the start she worked with me and was quick to respond on all emails, she used a shared Google doc for many correspondences and I loved that. I could update her on everything as I was planning and she often times was responding immediately after so we could talk things over right there. Our wedding was in big sur and had a fairy/elf/gatsby theme and she had so many fun ideas for shots and also a parasol prop idea (which I am so happy I purchased because it looked stunning in all the shots she took)

From the minute she arrived at the wedding she never felt like the odd out of place photographer but fit right in which led to so many amazing candid photos. She made me laugh so much too which looked great as well.

Again she really was quick and listened to my concerns about my camera shy family. She got fantastic pictures of us all and made us all smile and laugh, not to mention she ended up teaching me about how I pose and what looks good (don't know of this was intentional or not but I now copy what she told me and all my pictures look much better now)

When it came time for her to edit, again she was quick and kept me involved and always listened to my concerns, likes, dislikes, all of it!

All the photos were like a dream come true and I could not be happier.

I highly recommend pixie, she's great, listens, quick and she's just supper fun as a person too. :)

Profile Picture Elsie, 1/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very cute and amazing photo we have~~!! I didn't expect will be so good! The light, the view and all guests are all perfect! We are lucky we book Pixie earlier, so she can follow our plan so well. If you need a special and different photos in your life memory, Pixie will be a good choice!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pixie was such an amazing wedding photographer! She was efficient, organized and fun! She was responsive and professional throughout!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pixie was amazing to work with for our wedding photography! From all of the communication leading up to our big day to the direction given day of...our experience was A+ and the photos are beyond our greatest dream!
She captured the essence of our love so beautifully and the details we spent so much time incorporating into the day were also photographed in a way we never really expected to see on film. Our guests can't wait to get their hands on prints. So many people have commented that these photos are better than any of their own family portraits and they didn't even ask for it! Thank you so much Pixie Vision!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were introduced to Pixie as a possible wedding photographer, and we were sold on her from the first few minutes of our first phone call. She is energetic, thoughtful, creative, professional, timely -- everything that you could want in a photographer! (And her fees are incredibly reasonable compared to the market.) When we got our pictures back a few days ago, we were incredibly impressed with the results. We'd recommend her as highly as possible to anyone!

Profile Picture User5363128, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When gay marriage became legal we knew we would have to get married…again. After deciding on a steampunk themed wedding and requiring our guests to come in costume, we knew the photographer would be the most important decision, so we contacted Pixie. From the first moment of contact we knew there was no one else we wanted to shoot our wedding. She was so enthusiastic and such a pleasure to work with, making herself affordable to us, and traveling from LA to Portland to shoot our wedding in the Rose Garden. Pixie told us that she hadn’t shot many queer weddings before, but we just knew that Pixie would be able to capture the essence of our relationship as well as the staging of our themed party. She did both magnificently! She was everywhere and saw everything! While Pixie was shooting behind-the-scene shots and capturing the amazing steampunk makeup and outfits of the wedding party, the second shooter took portraits and candids of our guests, who really went all out in their costumes. While we were still dressing, Pixie found the most adorable locations in the neighborhood and took amazing photos of the wedding party, including me. Pixie took phenomenal photos of me in my more traditional groom-wear. I have never been a very photogenic person, but Pixie flattered me in ways I wouldn’t have thought were possible. During the service, the pictures Pixie took were nothing short of inspired. She understood everything we were going for on an intuitive level. Despite being sick from an allergic reaction, Pixie didn’t miss a single moment or shot. Upon seeing the edited gallery we were thrilled that all the magic of the wedding was so clearly represented. From start to finish working with Pixie has been a truly outstanding experience and we feel honored to have the opportunity to work with her. She has clearly been an accomplished fantasy photographer and has quite the eye for weddings, and now she should also be lauded for her “queer eye for the wedding guy.”

Profile Picture Amber, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pixie is just awesome. Great unique pictures that are FUN and not boring!!! :DDDD

Profile Picture User5399381, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a really great time working with pixie. She captured exactly what I wanted. We had a very small ceremony not a big wedding and reception so she was able to capture my small ceremony beautifully. She created the most beautiful pictures. She'll send you updates and a few shots while she is working in them. For the price it's the best quality you can ask for.

Profile Picture Lillian, 4/19/15, 1 Review