Pippin's Pictures Reviews

2 | Parker, CO

2 Reviews for Pippin's Pictures

Christina · Married on 06/01/2013

Deciding to have Caroline Pippin of Pippin's Pictures do my wedding photography was one of the best things I have ever done. Her photographs are art. I already received mine for our June 1 wedding and I cannot stop looking at them. The way she captured the day and love of everyone there is indescribable. Every picture is amazing and it is impossible to decide on a favorite. She is also fast on responding to emails and has wonderful ideas and suggestions to make your day better. Something else that I didn't realize is so important is to have a photographer with a great personality, because you will be around them a lot! Caroline is that! She was a blast to spend the day with and made our day so much better. We will absolutely be using Caroline in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Tracey · Married on 09/16/2012

Caroline is professional, courteous, sweet, and talented. Her wedding pictures belong in Martha Stewart Weddings magazine. I chose her because she did an engagement shoot at the Clock Tower and it is not the easiest location to shoot. I thought those pictures were great, but my daughter's pictures are AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2012