Photography by Alfonso Reviews

Photography by Alfonso 4
Photography by Alfonso 5

Angelica · Married on 06/15/2019

The absolute BEST!

Alfonso and his team are the absolute best, and we cannot thank them enough for capturing our day. From the moment we booked them, they exceeded all our expectations. They are talented, artistic, knowledgeable, and so easy to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure that they beautifully captured all the important moments. They kept the day organized, which was what we needed with a bridal party of 24 in the middle of New York City. They were knowledgeable of the city and knew exactly where we should go to take stunning pictures. The whole team is fun to hangout with, and they had us laughing and smiling all day, which make for beautiful photos.  My husband and I cannot stop looking at our stunning wedding photos and videos! The office manager Allie is also super knowledgeable and very helpful. We would highly recommend Alfonso- you cant find better! They are truly the best around!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Paul · Married on 05/18/2019

The Same-Day Edit is a Must!

We can’t thank Silvio and team enough for the job they did on our wedding day! From start to finish, they went above and beyond to capture every moment perfectly - standing on rocks, in mud, and somehow not splitting their pants or falling in a fountain.

The same-day edit exceeded all the expectations we had. We don’t really know what else to say about it. It was perfect and we’re glad we followed their lead. It was definitely one of the highlights of the night.

They were all dedicated to their jobs and didn’t let up for one moment. The day was long, but they kept everyone energized from the beginning. They were a great team to work with and we couldn’t be happier!

Photography by Alfonso 6
    Photography by Alfonso 7
    Photography by Alfonso 8
    Photography by Alfonso 9
    Sent on 05/24/2019

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for the BEST in Westchester there is no other photographer to choose. Silvio and his crew was absolutely amazing. When we met with him the first time, we knew that he was the one. Looking through the albums he produced, and the videos he created, we were hooked. Silvio also did our engagement pictures that looks amazing. He photo shopped about 60 of them and in addition gave us the USB with over 500 shots. Our wedding was this past Saturday. He showed up on time, and got right to work. Him & his crew was attentive, polite, and made the morning so smooth. My husband also had a crew at his house and said the same thing! Silvio had the morning so well put together that it made me look even more towards church, the in between and finally our reception. Everyone the following day reached out to me to tell me how amazing all the photographers and video men were during the time of the reception. During the night of the wedding, we even had a little glimpse of the pictures taken during the day to preview. I AM IN LOVE! Then, last night, just four days after the wedding, Silvio did it again and put up about 40 pictures on facebook for us to view. I am to the moon not only with the service, but the love given to both my husband and I that day. Thank you so much for making everything PERFECT!

Photography by Alfonso 10
    Photography by Alfonso 11
    Photography by Alfonso 12
    Photography by Alfonso 13
    Sent on 04/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

Absolutely AMAZING! Hands down the best vendor I chose for my wedding. Alfonso's entire team was beyond amazing! The level of professionalism, talent, sense of humor and work ethic was incredible and very appreciated! They didn't miss a beat! My entire bridal party (all 26 of them) were so impressed and enjoyed working the their team as much as I did! We are very much looking forward to our photos and wedding video as the teasers that were already posted were beyond beautiful!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Angel and I just had our engagement shoot with Silvio and an assistant of his. The experience was simple perfect. Allie worked with us so nicely to set it up. We had to reschedule three times once bc the day of the engagement shoot it rained so bad and then the next time we had a blizzard snow storm but I guess three times is the charm bc today's wheather was simple perfect! Silvio and Allie awesome to be working with you guys and can't wait till the wedding day because I know It will be amazing with you guys ! Thanks for today!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

Photography by Alfonso was hands down the BEST vendor that I could have chosen for my wedding. If I had to re-plan my wedding day all over again (thank God I don't) I would hire them first and without a doubt or worry in my mind that I am choosing the absolute best. My husband and I have absolutely no regrets hiring them and would recommend them to absolutely everyone with no doubts that they would be just as pleased as we were. My husband and I were blown away by their level of talent, professionalism, commitment, and skill. We had 3 of their amazing photographers with us on our wedding day- we paid for an extra photographer ( knowing that pictures are forever and we wanted ALOT of them to remember our day!) and they were the nicest and most talented group of people to have around with us on our special day. Our families were all raving about how nice of a crew they were and how amazing they were. We could not be happier. We can't wait to get our proofs. They are truly the best in the business and worth every dollar.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2017

Absolutely LOVED working with Silvio and his experienced team. They were by our sides all day long and they made sure to capture every important moment that we wanted. We’ve only seen a handful of photos and we are already in love!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Adriana · Married on 09/03/2017

From Start to Finish- Amazing!

We hired Photography by Alfonso for our wedding day and the team was absolutely amazing! We had Silvio and team for our engagement shoot and wedding day and we could not be happier. Every detail was captured and the photos came out beautiful! The Photography by Alfonso team not only provides high quality photography but also excellent customer service and responsiveness. We would highly recommend to our family and friends!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Nicolette · Married on 07/07/2017

Alfonso was AMAZING every picture he captured of my engagement shoot I fell in love ! I can't wait until my wedding day to see what he has in store for us.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Angela · Married on 09/16/2016

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We had 2 photographers and 2 videographers for our wedding day on September 16, 2016. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Alfonso and his team are so easy to work with, friendly and professional. Alfonso is amazingly talented, laid back, creative and EVERYTHING I dreamed of in a wedding photographer. The shots I've seen so far have been breathtaking (I can't wait to see them all). I would HIGHLY recommend Photography by Alfonso. To us, photography and video were the most important vendors for our wedding day and I am so glad our investment paid off. The memories they gave us through our wedding pictures and video will last a lifetime, and we can't thank them enough for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Photography by Alfonso exceeded my expectations. I'm so in love with all my wedding pictures. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Anthoula · Married on 10/31/2015

Photography by Alfonso is by far the best photography group I ever met. The professionalism and demeanor they show is beyond words. There video and photos are incredible. I highly recommend them and will use them for any future events. Thank you for the best wedding photos :)
    Your favorite Greek

Sent on 11/07/2015

Raffaella · Married on 10/16/2015

Silvio, Alfonso's brother, shot our wedding and he was AMAZING!!! He has an awesome personality and makes you feel so comfortable. Just from the 30 photos ive seen, Silvio and the team did an incredible job and im beyond happy with the way the pictures turned out, they are stunning!! I would recommend this team for any wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Ashlee · Married on 12/31/2014

Alfonso and his team are THE BEST! The whole team is fantastic and very professional! Allie the office Manager is so helpful and always gets back to you right away, she’s the best! From the first engagement shoot photos to the wedding Alfonso captured it all! Anthony the Videographer was great to work with and made you feel very comfortable! The whole team really makes you feel like you have known them for years!! They quickly posted some pictures on facebook right after the wedding which was amazing to see a sneak peek while we were on our honeymoon, and as soon as we got back all the pictures were ready to pick up! LOVE all of them and cannot wait to make my album once I can pick my favorites but they are all so good it’s going to be hard! Photography my Alfonso is the best!!!! Love Ashlee and Danny 12.31.14

Sent on 03/18/2015

Amazing photographers, there work was beyond expectations.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Shawna · Married on 10/04/2014

Alfonso and his staff are amazing! He's a one of a kind photographer. It rained on my wedding day so he traveled back to me on another day to take pictures when it was sunny and beautiful. You can't find a photographer like that around here. He will go above and beyond to make your pictures perfect.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Tara · Married on 05/04/2014

Thank you to Alfonso & staff for their professionalism and absolutely stunning photography. From our pre-ceremony right through to the end of the evening, they all did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Beautiful pictures and memories captured. Alfonso offers same day edit, which was played at the reception! Looking forward to seeing the rest of our pictures and video soon. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Marielle · Married on 04/12/2014

Wow! Words cannot describe how amazing Alfonso is! He and his crew worked so hard the day of my wedding, and they took GORGEOUS pictures! They really went above and beyond and never stopped! His video is also AMAZING! Their videos are so natural looking and really tell a nice story. Anthony did a fantastic job with my same day edit. Alfonso is also very patient and nice, and he will absolutely make you and your fiancé feel very comfortable while taking pictures and filming.

Sent on 05/03/2014
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 08/15/2013

If you are looking for a photography and/or videography team that will capture the beauty of your special day...stop looking and call Alfonso photography. We have absolutely no regrets. The pics were shown on big screens throughout the reception and we received so many compliments on the spot...people were in awe. We chose to have the same day edit and it was the icing on the cake. Absolutely beautiful video that captured our personalities and told a story of our relationship. You can see the video here: http://vimeo.com/72553591

They made our night so special. We are so thankful to them. HIGHLY RECOMMMENDED.
    ~Melody & Jerell

Sent on 09/10/2013

margherita · Married on 07/13/2013

Our engagement and wedding photos came out amazing!!!! Alfonso and his team were absolutely fantastic! They were on top of everything from begin to end. They were professional and delivered the kind of photos we were looking for. Allie, the office manager was unbelievable and easy to work with. She was quick to respond to all of our emails/calls and did an incredible job with designing our photo album. Also, the turn around was extremely quick. Our experience with Photography by Alfonso has been wonderful and we would highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Maria · Married on 07/03/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Alfonso and his team! Alfonso has such a great eye and captured some many wonderful moments at our wedding! His pictures are truly unique and one of a kind. They were all very professional and got things done quickly and efficiently. Alfonso got so many great pictures, but still let us enjoy the evening! He quickly posted some pictures on facebook (4 days after wedding) so we could get a taste of what is to come. Cannot wait to see more pictures and the finished album!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Christine · Married on 06/30/2013

One word to decribe Alfonso and his team.......Incredible! They were unbelievable, professional, and amazing! Their skills are one of a kind! They made my me feel so happy and comfortable on my wedding day. They accomadate everyone especially the bride and groom! Anything you think you could forget about to photograph they remember to take it before you can ask! Their same day edit is breathtaking and my guests were blown away by his work. I reccomend if you want a professional photographer that is an amazing person, photographer and reasonable on every possible thing down to his schedueling i absolutly suggest you call Alfonso! He is one of a kind and im so lucky to have had him as my photographer on my big day!,,,

Sent on 07/11/2013

Joan · Married on 04/13/2013

Alfonso and his brother are the best photographers anyone could ever ask for. They are artistic without being over the top. Each photograph they took was my favorite. Alfonso truly has an eye for taking amazing photographs that capture the essence of the feelings of the day. Working with his crew was wonderful as well, they were flexible, polite, prompt and reasonably priced.

I highly recommend Alfonso as a photographer for weddings or any event worth capturing the moment. We are so happy with our choice!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Nina · Married on 04/06/2013

Photography by Alfonso does amazing work! My husband and I were so happy with his work. He made us feel so relaxed and comfortable with such an important event. Alfonso and his crew is fun and so professional! They make you have fun and make you feel alive while pictures are being taken! His work is one of a kind and he and his crew goes beyond and out of their way to take amazing and one of a kind pictures. They best part of my wedding was when I saw pictures of my day up on the screen as a sneak peak! I cannot wait till we see all our beautiful memories! highly recommend Photography by Alfonso for all photography needs!

Sent on 04/07/2013