Petronella Photography Reviews

31 | Harrison, NJ

31 Reviews for Petronella Photography

Nirvana D. · Married on 08/23/2013

Petronella was (and continues to be) absolutely fantastic! She spent significant time meeting with my husband and I to discuss our vision for our wedding and what was most important to us. Leading up to our wedding, I completely trusted that she understood us. On the day of the wedding, it rained, which thwarted our plan for an outdoor shoot of our first look. Petronella handled the issue completely behind the scenes. She executed a new (even better!) plan and shielded me from all of the stress of it all. We ended up taking our first look photos in the most perfect location that never would have occurred to me.

Petronella will also go to any length to get all of the perfect shots. She spent the entire day literally running, leaping and climbing. As a result, she really captured "us" as a couple and who we are together in all of our photos. Her commitment to her clients carries on well after the big event. It's been more than a year since our wedding and we still receive thoughtful cards and gifts from Petronella. Most recently, she sent us the most perfect Christmas ornament made of one our favorite photos from our wedding day. This thoughtful token contributed to making our holiday really special and we couldn't be more grateful to her.

I could go on and on about Petronella since she's the absolute best. At this point, I consider her more of a friend than a vendor for our wedding. As we await the arrival of our first baby, we'll be calling on her to capture special moments for many years to come!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Shanae · Married on 06/23/2013

What can I say Petronella is absolutely amazing and her work speaks for its self. She's so much more than a photographer she goes above and beyond for her clients. I was really nervous about being in front of the camera all day and having the attention of everyone but she help me feel comfortable in front of the camera... She help me truly embrace being a bride and I loved every minute of it.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Petronella photographed our engagement and wedding. Our engagement pictures were so so beautiful and perfectly captured us as a couple. She was constantly professional and responsive via e-mail or phone and went out of her way to make sure we got the shots we wanted out of both events. We always enjoyed working with her and she made us laugh and feel incredibly comfortable. I cannot say enough good things about her and what a pleasure she made my engagement and wedding times.

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • User4407749 · event on: 09/09/2014

Everything happened as planned, it was just perfect! Petronella was very nice from the beginning, she made us feel good and confortable right away. I'm really glad she was there for us, taking photos of us the way that looked the best and sometimes giving us the feeling that she wasn't even there, very intimate moments have been captured thanks to her professionalism.
    Thank you so much for being here with us during that special day :)

Sent on 09/17/2014

Jeffrey · event on: 05/24/2014

Petronella did a great job on our photos and was easy to work with.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Barbara · Married on 06/15/2014

3.5

Petronella, I am really excited after having seen the teaser image. Thank you for working patiently with Matthew and I. You have such passion and enthusiasm for your work and it shows in the images you produce. You were able to get the entire bridal party to relax and the resulting shots were amazing. I would definitely recommend you to future couples looking for amazing pictures that will truly catalog the details of their special day. If there Is a particular photo, set, or location that the bride or groom want; I guarantee you that Petronella will do everything in her power to get the right shot.

Sent on 06/29/2014