Passion Artistry - Makeup By Megan Reviews

Passion Artistry - Makeup By Megan 5
Passion Artistry - Makeup By Megan 6
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2018

I was a challenge for Megan.

Not only was I sick the day of my wedding, but my allergies had flared, too. Megan did a wonderful job doing my makeup -- and re-doing my makeup -- just as we'd practiced in my trial. I felt so bad that my makeup started rubbing off on all my tissues from needing so many. But she kept re-applying as needed since it was unavoidable. The airbrushing definitely stayed on my face a lot longer than traditional makeup.

She even went the extra mile and helped me cover up a very obvious and ugly bruise on my arm. Communication was very responsive, and her prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Passion Artistry - Makeup By Megan 8

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend

I hired Megan to do bridal makeup for myself and one of my bridesmaids for my September wedding. From the trial-run to the day of, I can’t say enough positive things about her! She was able to nail the perfect look on the first try, and I couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out. My makeup held up all day and night, and everything was flawless. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for my day and I can’t thank her enough! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, personable and quality makeup artist. Thank you for helping make my day perfect. ❤️

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kristen & Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Megan was highly recommended on more than one occasion on a group page I’m on. I reached out and scheduled a makeup trial with Megan several months prior to my wedding and it went great. Day of wedding, we needed to start early since our hair appointment was early in the morning too. She was late getting to my house and then forgot a specific piece for the airbrush machine. We only had myself and two others getting makeup done and she needed to go back home to get this in order to use it and that meant 1 person wouldn’t of been able to get makeup. I made arrangements to have her come to the salon so I could get mine done. I could tell this was not how she normally is and she felt terrible. All of our makeup turned out amazing and with the humidity and the hot reception place our makeup stayed flawless all night. Although it started off rough it turned out great and I would still recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/22/2018

Megan is amazing! I was just a bridesmaid in a wedding and have never felt so beautiful in my life. Everyone's hair and makeup was perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Passion Artistry - Makeup By Megan 9
    Passion Artistry - Makeup By Megan 10
    Passion Artistry - Makeup By Megan 11

Marlee · Married on 06/23/2018

I hired Megan to do makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. She did an amazing job! My makeup lasted through sweat, rain and tears. I kept thinking I needed to check my face throughout the night to see if anything had smudged, but it was perfect the whole time. Thank you so much Megan! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2018

Megan was so wonderful for my wedding day. For an extremely minimal "travel fee" she brought all of her makeup materials with her to my venue. On the morning of my wedding, my mother in law asked that Megan also do her hair. This was, of course, not planned. I contacted Megan that morning, and she was totally willing to do my mother in law's hair even though that was not part of the original agreement, and the wedding was only hours away. Megan was totally wonderful to be around in the hours before my wedding. She finished hair and makeup for my mother in law, makeup for my mom, and makeup for my friend in perfect time, so that my makeup could be done last, and in time for my first look. She made everyone look absolutely beautiful, and I loved that she was able to use airbrushing. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

I recently got married and had Meagn do my make up. Megan was great. I was very pleased with her work for my wedding. She was easy to work with and very professional. She did my make up and five of my bridesmaids. I would highly recommended her for your wedding or up next coming event.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Susan · Married on 01/20/2018

If you're looking to "elevate" your look for that special occasion be it wedding, prom, reunion, etc. I highly recommend Passion Artistry. She's reasonably priced, easily relatable and very talented!

Sent on 01/31/2018
  • Joan

Joan · Married on 12/15/2017

Absolutely stunning from our first message on facebook to our wedding day. Megan is the pinnacle of professionalism, and the quality of her work is wonderful. I cannot recommend her enough. If you're getting married in Western New York, I assure you, you want to hire Megan.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/27/2017

Megan was amazing! She was so helpful in choosing colors and shades. I loved my wedding day look!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

She was amazing! We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Passion Artistry - Makeup By Megan's reply:

Thank you Lisa!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Megan. She styled my hair and applied my makeup, using the airbrush foundation, which I couldn't have been anymore happy with. Through all of my happy tears, my makeup still looked flawless at the end of the night!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2016

Megan is so great at everything! If I ever had another event I would pick her time and time again. She is always open to suggestions and is truly talented at giving you exactly what you envision!

Sent on 01/28/2018