Parkway Florist Inc. Reviews

70 | Pittsburgh, PA

70 Reviews for Parkway Florist Inc.

Parkway Florist Inc. 1
Parkway Florist Inc. 6
Parkway Florist Inc. 7

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2019

Blown Away!

I cannot say enough about Cheryl and the whole team at Parkway Florist. My flowers were simply stunning. Cheryl was so kind during our meeting. She took the time to really hear what I had to say and what I wanted. She showed me different samples and was willing to work within my budget. She would show me different flowers in the colors that I wanted that were more in my price range. The meeting was almost THREE hours! Which I was fine with because I am a detail oriented person! When I finally saw my flowers on the big day, I was blown away! The size of my bouquet and my Bridesmaids' bouquets were much larger then I anticipated especially for the price that I paid. There were absolutely beautiful and they were exactly what we talked about at our meeting! The center pieces were the same! They were made in plastic containers which I was hesitant about but they looked wonderful! You could barely see the plastic and it was nice because we could take them or give them away at the end of the night. If I could relive my wedding day over I would chose Parkway Florist every time! I HIGHLY recommend Cheryl! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Leeanne · Married on 05/25/2019

Spring wedding

Parkway Florist was the preferred florist for our venue. However, even if they were not if I could do it over again I would chose them. They were extremely reasonably priced even with our order which included 13 bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces for 22 tables. We also our ceremony decoration from them which included an amazing hexagon archway. I met with Cheryl several months prior to my wedding. I explained my vision and showed her pictures and she executed perfectly. She decorated the arch we got married in front of with hanging ribbons. The vision of them blowing in the wind took my breath away. I had mismatched bridesmaids and she was able to help me pick flowers that brought them all together and added some cohesiveness. On top of it all Cheryl is patient and kind. We talked so much before the wedding. I got the feeling she genuinely cared and for that I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Parkway Florist Inc. 15
    Parkway Florist Inc. 16
    Parkway Florist Inc. 17

Parkway Florist Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, LeeAnne, for your kind comments & review.
    I really do care about all my brides......and I absolutely loved working with you, and making your dreams come true! Glad to hear that you were pleased with the outcome.....We were also!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Cheryl was so easy and polite to work with! She truly listened to our vision and helped to make it come to life! She even rose to the occasion when I asked her to "surprise me" by incorporating my something blue into my bridal bouquet in whatever way she saw fit. Needless to say, my bouquet turned out beautifully. Additionally, our ceremony and reception space came to life with her arrangements, and my husband and I couldn't have been happier with Cheryl. You won't regret choosing her!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Parkway Florist Inc. 18
    Parkway Florist Inc. 19
    Parkway Florist Inc. 20
    Parkway Florist Inc. 21
    Parkway Florist Inc. 22
    Parkway Florist Inc. 23

Daniel · Married on 04/14/2018

Cheryl and Parkway florist were fantastic. Easy to work with, trustworthy and truly genuinely kind. The flowers were perfect for the ceremony and mostly came at Cheryl's suggestions and knowledge. We know very little about weddings and flowers and trusted Cheryl to make the decisions - and it paid off. We are very grateful.

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Ceech's Bride

Allyson · Married on 08/26/2017

Cheryl is a sweetheart and during our first conversation I knew how passionate she was about her business. She's very responsive, flexible, and will tailor fit a package to fit your budget/needs. She's an amazing woman and I am thankful I used her for my floral needs. Everything was absolutely perfect and as described in our phone calls/meetings. Thank you so much Cheryl!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Dara · Married on 05/13/2017

Great value, very professional - took care of everything for a reasonable price!

Sent on 05/22/2017

All of my flowers and centerpieces from Parkway Florist turned out beautifully. Cheryl was very easy to work with and very personable. She helped me stay within my budget. Cheryl thought of everything I might need for the wedding which was a big help to me.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

Cheryl and the team at parkway florist are wonderful to work with. We had our wedding on 9/12/15 at the carnegie museum and our flowers as well as bouquets were absolutely beautiful! The centerpieces were fresh and had just the right amount of color for the venue - in addition Cheryl set up hundreds of tea light candles which really added to the embiance in the music hall. Not only were the flowers great but the price was more reasonable than everywhere else we looked. I would recommend Cheryl and her team to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Cheryl did the flowers for my wedding party,ceremony and reception. They all were absolutley beautiful, especially my bouquet! I would definately recommend using them for any event. Very organized and on point with everything! Cheryl was awesome to work with and truely made my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Leigh · Married on 09/06/2015

I ended up wanting to change some of my flowers for the bridesmaids fairly close to the wedding and she had no problem changing it. She also not only delivered everything to our venue but set everything up and stayed for the ceremony. She then did all of the transferring of the flowers from the ceremony outside to inside the ballroom. You can tell she really enjoys what she does, very kind lady.

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Aveek

Aveek · Married on 08/30/2015

Cheryl and Parkway Florist was part of our venue's package for centerpieces but we had the option to get the rest of the flowers from another vendor. We did look briefly into other vendors, but the convenience of one location, combined with Cheryl's own flexibility to make the event just like we wanted, and at the budget we were willing to spend, made us happy to stick with them. My fiancee (now wife) came with specific ideas and Cheryl used her know-how to pull it altogether and give us a competitive quote. We tweaked it about a month before the event (as is typical) and Cheryl coordinated with our cake vendor and both the ceremony and reception venue perfectly, so we didn't have to think anything about the flowers.

If there was one 'complaint' was that the bouquet was exceptionally heavy -- you could have killed someone with it! Luckily Cheryl had warned us about this and included a small bouquet for throwing -- which is good because at our reception someone got bonked in the head by the small one (no worse for wear).

Sent on 10/18/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/18/2015

I can't say enough good things about Cheryl and her team! I was an out-of-town bride with limited time when I was home for wedding appointments. Cheryl was always so flexible to make sure she was available to meet me. She listened to everything on my wish list, and the final product was even better than anything I could've asked for. From the wedding party flowers, to the church arrangements and reception centerpieces, everything was picture perfect. Not only that, but Cheryl was great to work with. She makes every bride a priority, and is the kindest woman you'll ever meet. If you're a bride-to-be, I wouldn't look any further than Parkway Florist!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Amelia · Married on 05/09/2015

Working with Cheryl from Parkway Florist was a great experience! My daughter & I met with Cheryl to discuss wedding flowers for the reception; the flowers were fabulous! Our wedding was held over Mother's Day weekend; I know that Parkway Florist was super busy but they took wonderful care of every detail. The arrangements were fresh flowers; just exactly what we ordered, so beautiful; our guests commented on how beautiful the centerpieces and the special arrangements were. I would recommend Parkway Florists to anyone having an event.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Jacki · Married on 10/05/2014

After a huge sticker shock at another florist, we met with Cheryl at Parkway and she was amazing. We told her our modest budget and she made wonderful suggestions that were absolutely perfect. She even spent time doing mock arrangements of our centerpieces before the big day and alerted us when she discovered what we wanted would be potentially dangerous (candles that became too hot). She delivered beautiful, fresh flowers on time and professionally for our wedding. I can't say enough good things about this florist!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Parkway Florist Inc.'s reply:

Jacki, you were very easy to work with.....and it was fun working with you! I am glad to hear that you were so pleased with everything we provided. Congratulations again!!

Cheryl (the owner) was very involved. SHowed her a picture for bridal bouquet inspiration and that was all it took for her to make it perfectly!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Marie · Married on 10/25/2013

We were a destination wedding so all planning was over the phone and emails. Cheryl was so kind and helpful. She had worked at our venue before and provided a wealth of information and suggestions. Without her it wouldn't have been so perfect. She listened to what we wanted and made our wedding dreams come true. Best service, best princes, best flowers hands down! You can't go wrong with Parkway Florist for you wedding flowers!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2013

My flowers turned out beautiful! They were easy to work with and the cost was great for the gorgeous value!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Megan · Married on 06/21/2013

We got married on a Friday evening at the airport Marriott. There was an accident on the parkway so we didn't have our flowers for pictures but Cheryl made it there for the ceremony! She was great and coordinated the ceremony. I loved my flowers,they were perfect! Cheryl was there all night - even ad I was leaving at 1 am she was there to see if everything was tour satisfaction (our wedding coordinator I didn't even see after the ceremony started!)!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Cassie · Married on 05/26/2013

I contacted Cheryl about 3 months before my Memorial Day Weekend wedding. I thought for sure they would be too busy to accomodate my small wedding party. Luckily, I called just in time to reserve a place in their busy schedule. I gave Cheryl a vague idea of what I wanted for my bouquet and for my family's boutinierres (sp?) and corsages. As the wedding neared, I began to worry that I hadn't picked out something more specific. I even had a dream the night before the wedding that the flowers were not going to be dropped off. But when the flowers arrived with plenty of time before the ceremony, I couldn't have been happier! My bouquet was absolutely perfect! I wouldn't put it down. I carried it everywhere for 2 days. My husband's boutinierre was perfect as well. She completely captured the color and look we were going for. I would recommend Parkway Florist without any hesitations!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Parkway Florist Inc.'s reply:

Cassie, I am so happy to hear how pleased you were with the flowers! We have not had a request for a Catalya orchid bouquet in a long, long time. It was our pleasure to fulfill your dreams! Congratulations again!

Erin · Married on 05/18/2013

She did our reception flowers, and they turned out great. The centerpiece for the head table was terrific, and her flowers were part if our reception package for the tables.

Sent on 05/25/2013

robin · Married on 12/02/2012

Cheryl and her team were amazing! I hired Cheryl to be my day of coordinator and she did not disappoint. The flowers were amazing. I came in with a picture and a concept and she followed it to a T. The centerpieces were incredible and the room looked gorgeous. It looked like a spent 5 times the amount of money that I did.
    Cheryl was so helpful on the day of, her knowledge of weddings and ceremonys and receptions is on point and her wisdom helped me get through my special day!
    I highly recommend her. Their prices are amazing and she will work within any budget!!
    Thank you!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2012

Truly amazing. Cheryl and her team put together the most wonderful centerpieces, flowers, and bouquet I have ever seen, and at a reasonable price!!! Couldn't recommend them more!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

Cheryl from Parkway Florist was absolutely wonderful. I had wanted a mostly white bouquet with my stems wrapped in red ribbon. She warned me that it may not look good next to my white dress, but I chose to do it anyway and it looked FABULOUS!! I do though appreciate that she was honest with her opinion in case I didn't like it. She was very flexible with changing the time and location of my flower drop off, and she personally dropped my flowers off. Actually, I got married 19 days ago, and my bouquet is still in my refrigerator, and still looks relatively good! I could not have been any more happier with my wedding flowers!!

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

I just loved our flowers. Cheryl got it all spot on. I loved the church altar arrangements, my bouquet, girls bouquets, and most especially the centerpieces.

They were just the right size and exactly the colors I was hoping for! Thanks Cheryl for helping make my wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Rosemarie · Married on 06/09/2012

Highly recommend this florist for any special occasion. The rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we had in mind. Very professional and quality of service was excellent.

Sent on 06/11/2012