Bramble & Blossom

🌈 Love is Love
✨ Booking '22 + '23
🌿 Supporting Local Farms
📍 Western PA

Located just south of Slippery Rock, PA, Bramble & Blossom is the only florist in Western PA who sources EXCLUSIVELY American grown flowers. Our company is dedicated to bringing our clients the best in seasonal flowers, sustainably grown. We currently partner with over a dozen local farms to bring extraordinary blooms to Pittsburgh area weddings during the growing season (May - October) and we work with trusted American growers in the southern and western parts of the country to source what isn't available locally (or after our local growing season has ended).

Bramble & Blossom is owned and directed by Jessica Stewart. This talented stylist has been working in the industry since 2011, gaining experience in New York City before relocating to Pittsburgh. She was the co-owner of a celebrated floral design shop in Brooklyn, whose name became synonymous with excellence with newlyweds-to-be (Foxglove Brooklyn).

With Bramble & Blossom, you'll be getting a highly experienced team, led by Jessica, to take your wedding floral plans from start to finish. Custom designs, simple packages, we do it all. Our full service events include access to our extensive rental collection as a free perk! If you're looking for something truly unique and authentic, look no further.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$500

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Caitrin
    Caitrin F. Married on 11/13/2021

Natural Beauty 💐

Picking a vendor for flowers was extremely difficult because we knew that we wanted to be conscious of the flowers bought and where they came from, that we stayed on budget, and had the ease of getting them prepared for the ceremony and reception without running around day of. Bramble & Blossom did just that for us and I don’t think the vision we had in mind would have came to life without Jessica and her team! We wanted to stick with lots of greens and clean colors for a late fall wedding and the process was extremely easy, even with all the covid restrictions happening. We had a few appointments to go over what we were looking for, and even meeting up at our venue space to truly see the vision! The day of the ceremony and reception, Jessica and her team met us at the hotel to get the grooms pinned and the ladies their flowers. They then helped get our wedding sign setup with greens for the entrance of the ceremony, as well as setup the entire reception venue during the day. We had lots of greens all over the tables, some at the bars and cookie table, and lots around the entrance to give that cozy and earthy look! Everything turned out beautifully and we are extremely happy with how everything fell together and was brought to life on our special day. We highly recommend Bramble and Blossom for that natural and gorgeous look!
  • Allison
    Allison V. Married on 10/02/2021

Bramble&Blossom is the BEST

INCREDIBLE! We had our wedding the first week in October and went with the full service option and our flowers blew my mind. I had been working with Jessica for over a year leading up to the date and she was amazing start to finish. She completely understood my vision and went above and beyond what I had imagined. She was always there when I had a question and made any changes that I needed and was an absolute pleasure to talk to. Our flowers were absolutely insane and perfect. I can't thank Bramble & Blossom enough!
  • Andraya
    Andraya C. Married on 10/11/2020

Everything I could have dreamed of and more

Jessica was incredible to work with and helped us create our vision down to every detail. She was so professional, personable, and knowledgeable. Most of all, she is extraordinarily talented at what she does. My flowers were the best part of my wedding and every single detail was breathtaking. It also made us feel so good that the flowers came from local farms and could be composted or repurposed at the end of the big day. Do yourself a favor and hire this amazing team.

Pricing

Team

Jessica Stewart
Jessica Stewart
Lead Designer

Hello, I'm Jessica Stewart and I love locally grown flowers! As a little girl, I spent much of my time at my grandparents’ small farm outside of Slippery Rock. I was always fascinated by plants and loved learning in the gardens, the fields, and the woods. When clients choose Bramble & Blossom, they're choosing to work with the best. I began humbly, learning at the right hand of skilled designers in New York City, then growing my business to become one of the city's top florists. I've spent the last decade honing my personal style and ethics and am thrilled to bring Slow Flowers to Pittsburgh!

Gorgeous. Local. Flowers.

I grew up with a great appreciation for the cycles of the seasons and it's still what I love the most about working with flowers: that brief moment when each bloom has its peak. My signature style is tuned in to timing things just so. The families who choose me for their wedding celebration can learn the names of the farmers who grew their flowers, and know that they were sourced from just down the road!

Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA, 15218
Location of (Bramble & Blossom)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding