Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15218 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,000
  • Pricing

About Bramble & Blossom

Based in Western Pennsylvania, Bramble & Blossom is a floral design studio specializing in naturally-styled, heartfelt designs for weddings and other special events. Under the direction of designer Jessica Stewart, this studio is available for editorial styling, workshop instruction, and destination events worldwide. As a member of the Slow Flowers community, Jessica loves to share her passion for locally grown blooms with clients. Her business is committed to sourcing every element from American growers, focusing first on those growing within 100 miles of Pittsburgh before looking any farther afield.

Bramble & Blossom offers a range of helpful floral design services for weddings. These include consultations, floral preservation, venue visits, delivery, setup, cleanup, and more. Some of the available arrangements are bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, arches, corsages, crowns, and many others. Non-floral items may also be rented, such as candles, lanterns, and table numbers. Jessica would be pleased to speak with betrothed couples about how her flowers can enhance their special occasion.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Bramble & Blossom on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella Florals
jamie clint wedding 44 51 979000 159897204298097

9 Reviews for Bramble & Blossom

• Kelly

Kelly M. · Married on 06/19/2020

AMAZING customer service, very personable!

I’ve been working with Jessica for my wedding that’s coming up and she has been wonderful to work with. Her floral knowledge, communication skills, and genuine care and concern for us make us so confident that she was the right choice for us. I’m so excited to see the beautiful florals she will provide us :)

I just wanted to update now that our wedding has taken place: just as we suspected, Jessica ROCKED IT! We are so grateful to her for taking on our smaller floral budgets for filling our needs and our space beautifully.

She had to handle a postponement, venue and season change, and a complete re-work of centerpieces (as the venue change changed all our table configurations). Throughout all of this, she didn’t even bat an eye, she just got to work! She was able to keep the same kinds of flowers and the integrity of what we wanted the same, even though we had to transition from a summer to a fall wedding.

We are still so in love with everything she provided us! And our bridesmaid corsage slap bracelets were a huge hit!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous flowers and great service!

Jessica made my flowers and venue beyond gorgeous. I couldn't believe how perfect everything turned out. Everything matched my vision and looked so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Giadona · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding flowers

Jessica from Bramble and Blossom was a joy to work with! She really listened and understood what I was looking for, the flowers were absolutely perfect and beautiful for our wedding. I love that she works with local farms to create beautiful bouquets and table centerpieces. She used eucalyptus for some of our centerpieces and had beautiful candle votives to give our space a romantic feel! We loved working with Jessica!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Bramble & Blossom Pricing

Bramble & Blossom Price Rates

Bramble & Blossom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 500
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 120
    $ 140
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Bramble & Blossom

Jessica Stewart

Jessica Stewart

Lead Designer

Hello, I'm Jessica Stewart and I love locally grown flowers! As a little girl, I spent much of my time at my grandparents’ small farm outside of Slippery Rock. I was always fascinated by plants and loved learning in the gardens, the fields, and the woods. When clients choose Bramble & Blossom, they're choosing to work with the best. I began humbly, learning at the right hand of skilled designers in New York City, then growing my business to become one of the city's top florists. I've spent the last decade honing my personal style and ethics and am thrilled to bring Slow Flowers to Pittsburgh!

Gorgeous. Local. Flowers.

I grew up with a great appreciation for the cycles of the seasons and it's still what I love the most about working with flowers: that brief moment when each bloom has its peak. My signature style is tuned in to timing things just so. The families who choose me for their wedding celebration can learn the names of the farmers who grew their flowers, and know that they were sourced from just down the road!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA, 15218 See on map
    412-900-8119 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bramble & Blossom)