2650 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blumengarten Florist

We love weddings!

Whether your tastes and budget lean more to the elegantly simple or to the lavishly extravagant, we will work with your budget and preferences to custom design the wedding flowers of your dreams!

Looking to "do it yourself?" We also sell cut flowers in bunch and box quantities at "close to wholesale" prices to the public.

Follow Blumengarten Florist on

Bouquet of calla lilies and dendrobium orchids
Bouquet of calla lilies and dendrobium orchids
bride 06212013 edited
Blumengarten Florist
Bouquet of roses, hydrangea, stock and Queen Anne's lace.
Bouquet of roses, hydrangea, stock and Queen Anne's lace.
img2532

Blumengarten Florist 6
Blumengarten Florist 7
  • NicoleL619

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect, even from long-distance!

I live in the Harrisburg, PA area, but got married in Pittsburgh. Needing a local florist who could take my suggestions, input, and payments remotely was important. Not only that, but the folks at Blumengarten were extremely responsive to my questions and input. I sent some inspiration photos from Pinterest and they turned them into reality on the day of. They took the tailored material from my dress (that I mailed them) and wrapped it around my bouquet and took the time to thread on a charm I wanted added on-site. All at a great price point. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Chelsea Crum · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent experience!

We used Jim Ludwig’s Blumengarten for our May 2019 wedding and could not have been happier! They were very organized and professional! We were so happy with our BEAUTIFUL bouquets and arrangements! They really listened to our vision and made it come alive for us, just as we laid out during our consultation meeting. Jim and his team also helped guide us to the right flower choices while keeping our vibe, colors, and budget in mind. Also very responsive to emails, which is super helpful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Anna

Anna Wiles · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything we asked for- and more!

My husband and I really wanted something minimalistic, chic and clean for our wedding. Jim and his team were amazing! Since we don't know much about flowers and greens, they helped us by suggesting the best options to fulfill our vision. Originally we had thought we wanted full garlands of eucalyptus to wind around the candles that we wanted to be the focal point of our table settings. Jim was so helpful, telling us that if his team hand placed all of the greens on the table it would be more appealing, appear more full and just a better option so that it would incorporate the candles instead of just sitting around them- I really appreciate a vendor that will take my vision and suggest improvements since I'm not a professional. As for my bouquet- WOW. I really wanted something unique and I could only explain the vision in my head-and THEY DELIVERED. I was presented with a bouquet of beautiful light pink HUGE garden roses that were strategically and intricately placed in order to stand apart from one another but just look like I had picked up a bushel of roses right out of the garden. I was blown away. The communication was effortless and clear- something I appreciated since I planned my entire wedding myself. They were very accommodating (and early!) with delivery and set up time for the wedding. They really blew us away. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Blumengarten Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• Rania's Catering
    Rania's Catering Wedding Caterers

We have had the pleasure and opportunity to work with Blumengarten Florist on many occasions. What a pleasure they are to work with! We actually catered a wedding last year for the family and as a result, we also became great friends. Fabulous florists ~ fabulous family!

• 2650 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15222 See on map
    8002586365 (Other Phone Number)
    8:00 AM-4:30 PM, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM Saturday