2650 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blumengarten Florist

The Blumengarten is a full-service retail florist, serving the greater Pittsburgh area since 1929.

Whether your tastes and budget lean more to the elegantly simple or to the lavishly extravagant, we will work with your budget and preferences to custom design the wedding flowers of your dreams! Visit our website at http://www.blumen.com/weddings.htm to learn more.

Looking to "do it yourself?" We also sell cut flowers in bunch and box quantities at "close to wholesale" prices to the public.

Follow Blumengarten Florist on

Bouquet of stephanotis
Bouquet of stephanotis
Cascade of hydrangea, roses and dendrobium orchids
Cascade of hydrangea, roses and dendrobium orchids
Bouquet of roses, hydrangea, stock and Queen Anne's lace.
Bouquet of roses, hydrangea, stock and Queen Anne's lace.
img3096
rose and dendrobium bouquet
img3098
bride 2 05172014
bride 3 020114 reduced
bride 11022012 revised
centerpiece 2 06282014
Blumengarten Florist
Centerpiece with pillar candles and roses, peonies, hydrangea, dogwood, and cremons.
Centerpiece of calla lilies
Centerpiece of calla lilies
Centerpiece of roses, mini calla lilies, hydrangea, hypericum and dendrobium orchids.
Cube of hydrangea, roses, hypericum and solidago

Blumengarten Florist 6
Blumengarten Florist 7
  • Anna

Anna Wiles · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything we asked for- and more!

My husband and I really wanted something minimalistic, chic and clean for our wedding. Jim and his team were amazing! Since we don't know much about flowers and greens, they helped us by suggesting the best options to fulfill our vision. Originally we had thought we wanted full garlands of eucalyptus to wind around the candles that we wanted to be the focal point of our table settings. Jim was so helpful, telling us that if his team hand placed all of the greens on the table it would be more appealing, appear more full and just a better option so that it would incorporate the candles instead of just sitting around them- I really appreciate a vendor that will take my vision and suggest improvements since I'm not a professional. As for my bouquet- WOW. I really wanted something unique and I could only explain the vision in my head-and THEY DELIVERED. I was presented with a bouquet of beautiful light pink HUGE garden roses that were strategically and intricately placed in order to stand apart from one another but just look like I had picked up a bushel of roses right out of the garden. I was blown away. The communication was effortless and clear- something I appreciated since I planned my entire wedding myself. They were very accommodating (and early!) with delivery and set up time for the wedding. They really blew us away. Thank you for everything!

Amanda Jacobson · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful flowers and an excellent experience

Blumengarten's provided stunning fall flowers for our wedding, including bouquets and boutonnieres, table arrangements, and flowers for our chuppah. They made the process of choosing flowers and greenery simple and straightforward and provided both excellent service and beautiful flowers that made our day that much more special!

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Blumengarten recently did the flowers for my wedding and they did a great job! Sherry helped pick out the flowers with vague direction from us, and everything turned out beautifully. They also communicated very well!

Blumengarten Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• Rania's Catering
    Rania's Catering Wedding Caterers

We have had the pleasure and opportunity to work with Blumengarten Florist on many occasions. What a pleasure they are to work with! We actually catered a wedding last year for the family and as a result, we also became great friends. Fabulous florists ~ fabulous family!

• 2650 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15222 See on map
    8002586365 (Other Phone Number)