Blumengarten Florist Reviews

76 Reviews for Blumengarten Florist

• Keely

Keely Anthony · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Breathtaking Flowers

I could not recommend Blumengarten enough! We had met with several florists but nothing felt right until we met with Sherry. Not only did she listen to my ideas, but she also took time to send me pictures of arrangements when I didn't have an exact idea. She was extremely accommodating to changes I had made on several occasions.

On our wedding day, our flowers were absolutely stunning! I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. Jim was also present at the church to make sure the boutonnieres were placed properly and everyone received their flowers. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Blumengarten Florist's reply:

Thank you for the nice review! We are so glad to hear you were happy with everything. It looked like a beautiful wedding!

Laura Bly · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Bouquets

Beautiful flowers and excellent service. I worked with Sherry, who helped design exactly what I had in mind for my bouquet and our bridesmaids bouquets, while sticking within my budget. She was great to work with and our bouquets were so lovely!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Blumengarten Florist's reply:

Thanks, Laura! It was a pleasure working with you, as well. We are so glad to hear you were pleased.

Bethany Glassbrenner · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect execution / Fair prices

We highly recommend this florist, and they came recommended from TWO brides who we know and trust. The pricing is incredibly fair and reasonable. We weren't looking for the cheapest; we wanted quality at a FAIR price and we got exactly that. Our consultant, Sherry, was respectful of our budget, and did not make us feel that our budget was too low or unmanageable. The Blumengarten provided the entire floral suite: bride & maid bouquets, boutonnieres, altar arrangements, pew decor, and centerpieces for the reception. The execution was perfection. Communication was fast & reliable, deliveries were on time to all of our various locations, and the florals were mature and beautiful. As a bride who went in without a "vision," Sherry was so perceptive and patient in working with me to determine and execute the appropriate vision. If you're more hands off, you can take your details to Sherry and trust her to take care of the rest. She's a true pro, with experience and an eye for style and design. We got so many compliments on the bouquets and arrangements, and this bride did not break the budget or come to tears during the planning process. Thanks for treating us like family!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Blumengarten Florist's reply:

Bethany, thank you so much for the glowing review! We are so happy to hear you were pleased and we enjoyed working on your wedding. Your bouquet was one of my personal favorites this season! -Sherry
  • Denalyn

Denalyn · Married on 09/28/2019

My flowers were gorgeous

My bouquet was absolutely beautiful ❤ I had a general idea what I wanted and Blumengarten exceeded my expectations. Sherry made the process super easy with scheduling a consultation and deciding what to do for my wedding flowers. They offered to deliver and set up my flowers and I am glad I chose this option. I was glad this was something I did not have to worry about while I was running around on my big day.
    They arrived on time and did everything they said they were going to do. Thank you Blumengarten for the stress free experience and the gorgeous flowers ❤

Sent on 10/17/2019

Blumengarten Florist's reply:

Denalyn, we are so glad to hear you were pleased! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Best wishes!
    -Sherry

Hannah Devlin · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Choice

We are so happy with the flowers that Blumengarten created for our wedding! They made stunning bouquets with sunflowers for the ladies and a beautiful altar arrangement for our ceremony. The men were very pleased with their bottle cap boutonnieres. The staff at Blumengarten was very flexible with our schedule and were a pleasure to work with. They perfected captured our vision for our wedding flowers!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany DePinto · Married on 08/09/2019

Fantastic experience!

My flowers were gorgeous and perfect and exactly what I asked for. I never once visited the store but I did everything online. I described what I wanted in an email and they showed up on my wedding day just perfect. I am happy I relied on the reviews from other people and went with Blumengarten. The price was very reasonable compared to other florists I looked at! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • NicoleL619

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect, even from long-distance!

I live in the Harrisburg, PA area, but got married in Pittsburgh. Needing a local florist who could take my suggestions, input, and payments remotely was important. Not only that, but the folks at Blumengarten were extremely responsive to my questions and input. I sent some inspiration photos from Pinterest and they turned them into reality on the day of. They took the tailored material from my dress (that I mailed them) and wrapped it around my bouquet and took the time to thread on a charm I wanted added on-site. All at a great price point. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Crum · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent experience!

We used Jim Ludwig’s Blumengarten for our May 2019 wedding and could not have been happier! They were very organized and professional! We were so happy with our BEAUTIFUL bouquets and arrangements! They really listened to our vision and made it come alive for us, just as we laid out during our consultation meeting. Jim and his team also helped guide us to the right flower choices while keeping our vibe, colors, and budget in mind. Also very responsive to emails, which is super helpful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Anna

Anna Wiles · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything we asked for- and more!

My husband and I really wanted something minimalistic, chic and clean for our wedding. Jim and his team were amazing! Since we don't know much about flowers and greens, they helped us by suggesting the best options to fulfill our vision. Originally we had thought we wanted full garlands of eucalyptus to wind around the candles that we wanted to be the focal point of our table settings. Jim was so helpful, telling us that if his team hand placed all of the greens on the table it would be more appealing, appear more full and just a better option so that it would incorporate the candles instead of just sitting around them- I really appreciate a vendor that will take my vision and suggest improvements since I'm not a professional. As for my bouquet- WOW. I really wanted something unique and I could only explain the vision in my head-and THEY DELIVERED. I was presented with a bouquet of beautiful light pink HUGE garden roses that were strategically and intricately placed in order to stand apart from one another but just look like I had picked up a bushel of roses right out of the garden. I was blown away. The communication was effortless and clear- something I appreciated since I planned my entire wedding myself. They were very accommodating (and early!) with delivery and set up time for the wedding. They really blew us away. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Amanda Jacobson · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful flowers and an excellent experience

Blumengarten's provided stunning fall flowers for our wedding, including bouquets and boutonnieres, table arrangements, and flowers for our chuppah. They made the process of choosing flowers and greenery simple and straightforward and provided both excellent service and beautiful flowers that made our day that much more special!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Blumengarten recently did the flowers for my wedding and they did a great job! Sherry helped pick out the flowers with vague direction from us, and everything turned out beautifully. They also communicated very well!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

The flowers were absolutely beatiful and the service and delivery was excellent.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Parva · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a wonderful experience. Everyone was extremely helpful and kind. Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers and bringing out vision to life!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 08/01/2018

Beautiful flowers! Helpful service! Knowledgeable! Professional!

Our flowers were wonderful. I went in with an idea of what we wanted and Sherry helped us transform that into something beautiful. She was responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. I don't know much about different kinds of flowers so she was extremely helpful when it came to putting flowers to the vision we had. They were great handing the flowers out the day of as well! We did boutineers, bouquets, centerpieces, and flowers on our arch. They were beautiful and lasted weeks after the wedding! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Blumengarten Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear you were pleased! You were a pleasure to work with.

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Blumengartens did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! I only wanted to spend around $1000 all together on my flowers for the wedding and they were able to show me what I could get for that price and actually even kept it under that price! I was able to get centerpieces for all of my tables as well as 6 bridesmaids bouquets and my bouquets. I chose to pick up my flowers because I didn’t want to pay an extra delivery fee and they were very professional and timely with my order. I arrived two days before my wedding and they had everything ready to go for me and gave me instructions on how to keep them alive until the wedding. Everything looked perfect on the day of the wedding. I’d definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Blumengarten did a great job on our wedding flowers - Sherry was very easy to work with and all of the flowers were beautiful! We received many compliments on the beautiful bright colors. :)

Sent on 06/17/2018

Blumengarten Florist's reply:

Thank you, Emily! We enjoyed working with you and designing with such colorful flowers!

Kathleen · Married on 01/31/2018

Fantastic and great prices!

Not only were the flowers perfect, but the service can not be beat. Our on sight florist the day of the wedding was so helpful and enthusiastic. We had concerns about rain for our outdoor ceremony, but she went above and beyond to support us while we figured things out.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2017

I can not even begin to explain how wonderful Jim Ludwig's Blumengarten was for my 11/25/17 wedding!! In the early stages of planning my wedding, I had an very unpleasant initial consultation with a different local florist that left me quite discouraged about my wedding flowers. But after reading positive reviews of Jim Ludwig's, I decided to make an appointment with them. From the moment I sat down with Bob to discuss my wedding vision and my budget, he totally understood my style, he intently listened to all of my requests (I was extremely particular!), he was so sweet and kindhearted, and he was extremely creative and professional. He was able to answer every single question I had about my wedding flowers and was even able to give me excellent suggestions of how we could stay within my budget but also maintain the "look" I wanted for my wedding flowers. Bob even gave me and my mom a tour of their facility - we were so excited to see their huge walk-in refrigerator with hundreds and hundreds of the most beautiful flowers inside! I left our initial consultation with Bob feeling so confident that my flowers would be beautiful and within my budget, and that Jim Ludwig's would take great care of me. Bob and the entire staff at Jim Ludwig's answered every one of my calls and emails promptly and with such kindness - they really went the extra mile during my wedding planning to make sure I had zero concerns about my flowers. Bob even did a mockup of my reception centerpieces a few months before our wedding so that I could see exactly what our centerpieces would look like. For my wedding, they did my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, flower girl bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arrangements, reception centerpieces, and other reception arrangements - all of the florals were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I wanted. I didn't think it was possible to have such beautiful flowers with my budget, but that's exactly what Jim Ludwig's Blumengarten delivered!

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2017

Beautiful flowers

I can not express how happy we are with the Wedding Flowers Blumengarten prepared for my daughter's wedding on Friday. We had a fun experience coming into the shop to discuss what my daughter wanted in her wedding flowers. The staff was very helpful with suggestions for flowers that would fit my daughter's ideas and our budget. My husband said the flowers were all ready to go at pick up time on the wedding day. When my daughter looked at them, she exclaimed that they were just perfect, just what she had envisioned! They are simply beautiful... are because a few days later the bouquets still look wonderful! Thank you so much for doing such an excellent job! We could not be happier with your expert service and artistry!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2017

From my first encounter over the phone with Sherry until the flowers were delivered on my wedding day, everything went so smoothly and the staff were very professional. I came in with a unique vision for all my bridesmaids and to have different flowers but the same colors and they worked so well to help achieve exactly what I wanted. When a hurricane threatened to change the delivery of my flowers a few days before the wedding, the staff contacted me and kept me updated without panic. They assured me I would have the highest quality and beautiful flowers, they were correct! The delivery the day of the wedding was on time and super friendly. He didn’t leave until everyone was settled and taken care of. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

Blumengarten was wonderful!! At my consultation, I explained what I wanted and they captured my style perfectly! I would say an idea, and they would expand and make it better than I could imagine! I had emailed back and forth several times making changes to my order and they accommodated each request. On the day of the wedding, the delivery man was on time (he was even early!!) and was so friendly! They set up everything perfectly. The flowers exceeded every expectation! The bouquets were beautiful and the centerpieces were stunning. If you are looking for beautiful flowers for your wedding day, look no further! I cannot say enough great things!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Mimi · Married on 06/10/2017

Jim and his brother were so nice! I mainly emailed with Sherry, who through email came off as intimidating but was really nice! I'm Type A/OCD, and they weren't able to give me the timeline of when they'd be there as long before my wedding day as I had wanted, but they did give plenty of notice and all was fine! I had flowers delivered to two locations and logistics went completely well! They were very transparent about costs and always gave me the most up-to-date invoices (and I changed a few things throughout our engagement!). I loved my bouquet, and the bridesmaids' were perfect! We also had a few arrangements at the church, bouquet for Mary, boutonnieres, flowers on a comb for my mom and sisters, a nosegay for my mother-in-law, and corsages for the grandmas. At the reception, I had only wanted cake flowers, but then a month and a half before the wedding decided I wanted a few delicate flowers to be placed in wine bottles I provided at every table. They were so accommodating about the late addition, which was elegant and a lot more affordable than traditional table arrangements. Overall beautiful product, on time, at good cost, with great ownership and employees! Wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Michaela · Married on 04/08/2017

All around wonderful flower shop

Absolutely beautiful flowers at a reasonable price for my wedding. They were kind and easy to work with. Would recommend to anyone for wedding or other flower needs!!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Everyone I spoke to at Blumengarten was kind and easy to deal with. I met with Sherry and laid out a basic plan which I adjusted a few times. They made these adjustments with no complaints. The flowers arrived fresh and beautiful. They personally delivered each boutonniere and corsage. The bouquets were also delivered to myself and my bridesmaids still in water. They trimmed the stems, dried them and personally handed them to each of us. The customer service was extraordinary! And on New Years Eve! They also did our centerpieces which were beautiful! The wedding was 3 weeks ago now and I still keep getting text photos from guests showing me that the centerpieces they took home and still alive and gorgeous. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

We were absolutely thrilled with how our flowers turned out. They were stunning, and exactly what I had wanted! During the process of planning the wedding, I probably called them 3 different times to change the flowers, and they were accommodating and patient with me every time. I provided pictures of the vision I had and let them know my budget, and were able to suggest flowers that would stay within our budget and still give us the look we wanted. I couldn't have been happier - seriously, I will remember our beautiful flowers forever.

Sent on 12/05/2016