Paperie Design Studio Reviews

9 | Grosse Pointe, MI

9 Reviews for Paperie Design Studio

justyna · Married on 10/16/2011

I used Anna’s services on few occasions ranging from an annual party to our son’s baptism. Each time Anna was extremely easy and fun to work with, but most important and rewarding to me were her creativity and ability not only to meet but by far surpass my needs and desires. Furthermore, her overall understating and experience has allowed her to be a great partner during a few stressful moments. To this day I still receive great comments regarding the invitations Anna has done for me. Thus, I am happy to say that I have gladly recommended her services to others. Great talent, great service and easy to work with all leading to amazing results.

Ewelina · Married on 10/01/2011

Even though I got my invitations early and I send them out to people, a month before the wedding I realized that I need a few more. I called Paperie Design Studio and got those extras in a few days! I think that it is very professional and unique Studio. Highly recommend !

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2011

Anna was a pleasure to work with from the start, our invitations were beautiful, she listened to what we wanted, we had english and polish invitations which everyone loved! She was very professional, friendly and went above and beyond for us! I appreciate all she did for us!

Katarzyna · Married on 11/12/2010

The invitations were amazingly presented in beautiful, quality envelopes. The attention to detail on our invitations was quite special. We had so many positive comments from our guests. I would have no hesitation in recommending Paperie Design Studio

• X

Agi · Married on 10/23/2010

Working on my invites with Anna was fun and simple! They turned out beautiful, even better than I could have imagined! There were lots of choices in every aspect of the invitation ordering process– everything was customizable, from the wording, font style, colors, textures, and even envelope inserts. Anna offered multiple fonts types and styles with our sample, which was very helpful when narrowing down the options. Service was quick, reliable and they arrived beautifully packaged. The invitations will set a distinguished, and slightly vintage tone for our fall wedding, exactly what we had in mind! Paperie Design Studio was recommended to me by a friend, and I recommend PDS to anyone looking for high quality invites with reasonable pricing!

joanna · Married on 09/04/2010

Overall, very satisfied with the quality of service and professional design.

Joanna · Married on 07/02/2010

It was truly a pleasure working with Anna!! When I started the wedding invitation process I had many different ideas. Anna really took the time to listen to my ideas, learn about my style and my wedding vision and create the perfect invitation from there. She was INCREDIBLY accommodating to my requests and I never felt like I was imposing by asking her yet another question. We worked together to design the perfect invitation, piece by piece. I investigated the market, but ultimately was not able to find someone who was as determined and creative as Anna in the custom invitation market here in New York City. Even though we did everything over the phone, I felt completely confident. Anna sent many pictures with samples of my invitation, and sent me a hard copy sample before the process was over. If you are looking for your invitation to be beautiful, and reflective of your style, Anna is the person to help you do that! Good luck and congratulations.

Magda · Married on 09/12/2009

This is the best place to get invitation from!!!
    Words cannot express how happy I was with my wedding invitations! The invitations were simply stunning and they set the tone for the whole wedding. The quality of the paper, the design and the style were all exceptional. Not only I was thrilled with the invitations, I was extremely pleased with the wonderful packaging they arrived in. I also ordered escort cars, place cars, menu cards and table cards. They all were truly elegant!!! The Crystal Rain Tree was absolutely beautiful and made my wedding even more special. We got so many compliments on it!!!
    I look forward to recommending Paperie Design Studio to all my friends and family!
    Thank you for a wonderful experience and amazing products!!!

Marta · Married on 06/27/2009

Very professional! Paperie Design Studio provided us with georgeous and high quality invitations and we were able to work with our budget. Everything is handmade and we were able to tailor our invitations to our personal wedding style. We are very satisfied with their final product and still receive compliments on our invitations!