Papel Amor Reviews

4 Reviews for Papel Amor

• Masha

Masha C. · Married on 04/13/2019

Gorgeous Invitations & Signs

Elif created the invitations and signage (seating chart & "unplugged ceremony" sign) for my wedding, and she did a wonderful job. I met with her in person, and was thrilled by her attention to detail. She had lots of options for me to choose from (paper, envelopes, font, design, colors, etc.), and since I can be somewhat indecisive, gave great suggestions on what she thought would look best based on my wedding colors and style. Once I approved the final drafts, Elif had everything printed and ready to go very quickly (about a third of the time I was told by other designers), and for a fraction of the cost (about 40% less than other quotes). Many of our guests commented on how gorgeous the invitations were, and that they "probably cost a fortune". Little do they know, it was just Elif working her magic. I highly highly highly recommend working with her if you want an stunning product without paying a stunning amount.

Sent on 06/24/2019

My invitations were perfect! Elif really payed attention to my ideas and brought them to life in my invitations

Sent on 04/08/2016

Diana · Married on 01/08/2016

Wedding invitations are the first impression you give your guests about your wedding, which also sets the tone for this special day. It's so important to get them right that finding a person who understands what you want (even if you just have a rough idea) is key.

We couldn't be happier with Papel Amor! Not only because the invitations came out beautifully (everyone who sees them alludes to the quality paper and beautiful craftsmanship), but also because, as this brand's name states, you can see the "Amor" put into a piece of paper "Papel" throughout the process.

Elif, the founder, starts by understanding your style and what you are looking for, and then, with her years of expertise in this field, gives you many options to choose from (from paper, to fonts, to styles, newest trends, etc) and also provides her expert opinions when needed. Then, she sends you a file with the first draft of the invitation and now the journey begins... (font tweaks, color tweaks, content change, placement, etc) ... until you and your fiancé draft the wedding invitation of your dreams! :) that is now ready to print!

We were so pleased when Elif gave us our invitations and I would not hesitate to recommend this place. You'll be able to work closely with Elif in the journey to craft a unique wedding invitation that sets the bar high to your wedding and that will make you very happy!

Sent on 10/17/2015

My husband and I were disappointed by our invitations and the entire process due to a few reasons. However, I am updating my rating and review because Elif personally reached out to us and did what she could to fix the issue. We appreciated that very much.

Sent on 08/27/2016