Paisley Prints Etc. Reviews

23 | Minneapolis, MN

23 Reviews for Paisley Prints Etc.

Linde · Married on 09/27/2014

Angela at Paisley Prints has been great to work with. We purchased our invitations and RSVP cards through her. She was quick to respond to any questions and requests I had. I highly recommend her design work.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Absolutely the best I have ever had to work with. Angie was responsive to our wishes and needs, and her timeliness was outstanding. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 12/15/2012

Angela created beautiful invitations for our wedding in December. We are so happy with the quality of the invitations and the beautiful artwork she created for us! I would definitely recommend Angela and Paisley Prints.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Tim · Married on 12/07/2012

What can I say, Angela has been amazing to deal with and it's a shame that we only get married once because if a wedding was like a birthday, we'd use her year after year. The quality of the service and the products is second to none. To make it even more challenging, we are on the other side of the world to Angela yet it still felt like she was right next door. We are so happy to have found Angela and the comments about her products from our invited guests has been amazing. We love what she put together for us and will recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Colleen · Married on 11/21/2012

They were able to customize an existing design to my specifications and offered suggestions to scale back when I went a bit 'over the top' with my requests. Everyone LOVES the invitations and I've receive a ton of compliments on them. They are super cute and exactly what I wanted! I would definitely buy again!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Erin · Married on 11/10/2012

I found Paisley Prints through Etsy. I started working with a different Etsy vendor who was very slow to respond to my emails and all of a sudden went missing one day. So, 2 weeks before my invitations needed to be mailed I turned back to Etsy and found Paisley Prints. I liked the style of Angela's work and emailed her to see if she could step in and help me get my invitations designed in my tight time frame. She immediately responded to my email and was upfront and honest about what she could do for me. My invitations went out on time and they were exactly what I wanted and I have received sooooo many compliments on them! I am very, very pleased!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Steph · Married on 10/13/2012

I absolutely love my invitations! I was just as excited when I got then as to when I found my wedding dress, not only did she take the time to word everything perfect for me but everything was done in such a timely fashion and her replies were always fast. Also it helped that she was so polite it made everything go so smoothly. Prices were excellent

Candice · Married on 09/22/2012

Angela did a super fantastic job - the design is great, I've received SO many compliments!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Sheryl · Married on 09/22/2012

THANK YOU! We loved our Groom's Dinner invitations from Paisley Prints. They were adorable and printed on high quality paper. Angela was responsive and delivery was fast!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Fabulous invitations. Many compliments received!! Rapid turnaround.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2012

I could not be more pleased with the invitations Angela designed for our upcoming wedding. She was able to incorporate all the details I asked and the turn around time was extremely fast. Immediately after I sent the invitations out, our guests started calling to compliment us on them. Angela also designed our thank-you cards and signage for our bar and cupcake table for our reception. Her service is top notch and incredibly reasonable. I would highly recommend her for your special occasion, you will not be disappointed!
    Melissa
    Fenton, Michigan

Sent on 08/13/2012

Kirsten · Married on 08/17/2012

Made you feel very special, like you were the only person getting married.

Chris · Married on 11/11/2011

Nano they were a pleasure to work with and everyone liked the invitations.

Lesley · Married on 09/30/2011

Angela has been great to work with! We've worked with her for our save the dates, wedding invitations, and our thank you cards. She is responsive and replicates whatever design you have in mind.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Laura · Married on 09/17/2011

Would highly reccomend Paisley Prints.We got soon many compliments on our invites!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2011

I had a magnificent experience with my save the date cards & invitations! Angela was so wonderful to work with, recommended her to many friends!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2010

I was the maid of honor hosting a "garden tea party" themed bridal shower for my best friend. Angela custom designed a gorgeous invite that was perfect for the day. The bride loved them so much that she had Angela custom design the groom's dinner invites and table number cards for the reception. Angela was quick, right on spot with her designs and super flexible. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/07/2010

Angela was fantastic and customized every aspect of my invitations. She provided very helpful design ideas and even designed our bridal shower and groom's dinner invitations (and later, my birth announcements!). Her designs are classic with a touch of whimsy. Highly recommend!

Kim · Married on 08/02/2010

Angela was amazing and her designs speak for themselves. She did our save the dates, invitations, table #s, rehearsal dinner invitations, thank you cards, and menu cards. She is very easy to work with and is quick to respond to any need. Her designs are unique, classic, and sophisticated.
    She made our wedding planning so much easier. Highly recommend!!!

Kathy · Married on 10/10/2009

Angela designed and printed the invites for my bridal shower, our groom’s dinner and our table cards and each design was PERFECT. She is excellent at translating ideas into a perfect version of what you are envisioning. My husband and I loved her work so much, that we asked her to convert the groom’s dinner invite into a poster that we framed and have hanging in our house. I would gladly use her for any of my design and printing needs in the future. Her prices are very fair for the quality of work you receive. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Megan · Married on 05/23/2009

Ang created beautiful custom invitations, programs, and thank you cards for our wedding. She listened very carefully to what I wanted, made some helpful suggestions of her own, and was completely respectful of our budget and deadlines. She's a professional through and through!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Angela designed all of the printed materials for our wedding, from the invitations to the place cards at the reception to the thank you notes, and everything in between. The pieces all blended together flawlessly. Since then, we have been excited to have her design several other cards for us for special occasions such as birth announcements and birthday and Christmas cards. We have always enjoyed both the process and the results.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Laura · Married on 04/28/2012

3.5

Angela did a beautiful job on my invitations! She was so easy to get in touch with, emailed me back promptly and answered my questions. The only advice I would give future brides is to budget printing your invitations from her. She does offer a PDF that you can print yourself, but I promise it is not worth the hassle! If I'd done that from the beginning the process would have been much faster. She was however sweet enough to print them for me a few weeks after I received my proof and failed at my DIY attempt.