Monticello, MN 55362 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Perfect Day Invitations

Perfect Day Invitations' main focus is YOU. From start to finish, we will work closely together to create your dream invitations for the big day. If your budget is $200 or $2,000, let us tailor a package that is perfect for you! Before anything goes to print, we will ensure you are completely satisfied with the final design, because we know how important your wedding day is! View our pricing for a general idea of what we charge. We can also prepare a custom quote for you if your quantities don't fall around 100 or if you're looking for additional custom items (napkins, bags, banners, etc). Visit our website and fill out a Vision Sheet or email us at info@perfectdayinvitations.com if you have any questions. We hope to work with you and create completely custom invitations for your event!

Follow Perfect Day Invitations on

2d0c0855528207d2 icon
img0367

6 Reviews for Perfect Day Invitations

Rebecca · Married on 09/10/2016

One of the first wedding related decisions we made was to have Perfect Day Invitations do our wedding invites, and we couldn’t be happier with that choice.

We started by making a Pinterest board of every single invitation that we liked. Whether it was font, wording, or style we put it all on a Pin Board and gave that to Jen. We were all over the place and somehow she was able to bring it all together and create the perfect invitation for us.

She created all of the formal pieces of our invitation suite and was able to add the whimsy we were looking for. Working with her was an absolute dream. She listened to our input and was attentive. She was the utmost professional. The day our invitations showed up I was beyond thrilled. They were even better than I could have imagined.

Our invitations were mailed out 2 days ago. I can go on and on about how great Perfect Day is, but I think our guests have said it best. Yesterday I received a series of text messages with photos from a friend commenting on each individual piece and how adorable they were as she opened the invitation.

Today another friend told me they had received their invite and was wowed by them, both the design and quality. I told her that what impressed me the most was how Jen was able to capture us so completely and to write all of the copy so it sounded exactly like us, my friend couldn’t believe that we didn’t write the copy ourselves!

Perfect Day completely wowed us. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jen and I would recommend her completely for anyone looking to create truly one of a kind invitations.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2014

Jen does great work! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

I searched and searched for pre-designed invites from various sources locally and online. We had a fairly unique situation for our wedding and needed two completely different invite sets, so I was never able to find exactly what I needed. I was SO lucky to have found Jen to do completely custom invites. I sent her links to a few of our favorite invites found elsewhere, and she was able to take elements from all of those and create something completely unique and fitting for us. She was prompt in her responses and design time, super professional, easy to work with, and worth every penny!! We would recommend Jen to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Award

Perfect Day Invitations Pricing

Perfect Day Invitations Price Rates

Perfect Day Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 5