Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Paisley Peacock

5 Paisley Peacock Reviews

My flowers from Paisley Peacock were one of my absolute favorite parts of my wedding- after meeting with Shawn one time she completely understood my vision. She was so great to work with & used in-season flowers to keep the cost down but still made everything look perfect. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my winter wedding were elegant, romantic, and exactly what I asked for! Sharon understood my wedding theme and the flowers were a perfect accent. My bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets were simply gorgeous. Sharon incorporated all the flowers I love and she even added some evergreen and it looked marvelous. The groomsmen wore boutineers made of holly and berries; another perfect accent!
Thank you Sharon and Paisley Peacock!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 12/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon and her team truly made our dreams come true with our wedding arrangements! From our first meeting, we were confident that Sharon understood our vision and would be the perfect florist to help us bring it to life. We were blown away by how incredible everything turned out. We received so many compliments throughout the day. Most people couldn't believe the flowers we real as they were so perfect! Paisley Peacock was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend them to absolutely anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I've always loved Paisley Peacock's floral arrangements but our wedding bouquets exceeded expectation. With the little clear direction I provided, they were still able to pull off exactly what I didn't know I wanted. :) Plus Sharon was super tolerant of my changes just a month before the day.
Simply put, I would highly recommend Paisley Peacock for any floral needs.

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers! They were on time, helpful through out the planning process, listened to all my ideas and applied them, and the flowers lasted for over a week after. Loved these gals!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/10/13, 6 Reviews