Ozzy Garcia Photography Reviews

21 | Miami, FL

21 Reviews for Ozzy Garcia Photography

Veronica · Married on 01/16/2016

I fell in love with Ozzy's pictures when I came across a few on Pinterest. Instantly I knew I wanted him to photograph our wedding. Aside from really liking his natural light approach to pictures, I really loved his style of photographs. He definitely has a talent for controlling the crowd (my family can be a little crazy) and getting the job done. He and his assistant worked tirelessly the whole entire time in 80 degree weather. If you have ever travelled to Florida you know this is no easy task! His assistant helped me with my dress (something she didn't have to do), while Ozzy picked out the most beautiful spots to photograph us. I think the heat was getting to us at one point but Ozzy coached and talked us through the whole thing! I'm so glad he did because we would have quit right then and there. Thanks to him we stuck it out a little longer and we now have the most beautiful images that I will treasure forever. All in all, I would say Ozzy wasn't just our photographer he felt like a friend, director, and counselor!

Christina · Married on 09/27/2015

My fiancé and I booked Ozzy and we love our photos! What a difference an amazing photographer makes. Let me share a little back story, we had a negative experience with a previous photographer and our engagement photos so we were a little worried going into another shoot. But when we saw Ozzy's work we just knew we loved his style. We shared our story with him and he was so accommodating from splitting payments, to walking us through the whole shoot, wedding, and delivering our photo gallery afterwards. We were so impressed with his skills and knowledge. The first time around we booked someone we thought knew what they were doing, and we were wrong. Within 5 mins. Of talking and working with Ozzy it's
    just really clear he understands different cameras, light, how to pose, and is passionate about the art of photographs.
    I'd recommend brides pick a photographer that doesn't just have a few pretty pictures. Look at a lot of their work. Luckily for us we found Ozzy and he delivered. Really love our pictures and were pleased with the overall experience.

patricia · event on: 07/11/2015

At first I was on the fence about hiring Ozzy in light of the some negative reviews on the Internet, but now I'm so glad I gave him a chance. Ozzy was as passionate about my photoshoot as I was and really took his time with me (even exceeded the time allotted for the shoot without extra charge). He made sure to get to know my goals prior to the big day and I really appreciated that. Then the day of the shooting, he made me feel entirely at ease. Never rushed me. He was very flexible. I received my photos within a few days after the event and they worked. They look great! I highly recommend Ozzy Garcia.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Carolyn · Married on 05/16/2015

Hiring Ozzy was the best decision we made for our wedding. We knew that the one area we wanted to splurge on was for quality photographs. We couldn't be happier with the way the photos came out and LOVE the way he uses natural light to make each photo look like art.

First of all, Ozzy is a total sweetheart and is an absolute joy to have around on your wedding day. He has such a calming presence which was so appreciated on my big day.

He has been super responsive to all of my emails and prompt in terms sending proofs and arranging to have the album and prints made.

Every time I look at my wedding photos I am so glad I hired Ozzy :)

Sent on 09/13/2015

I am so happy that I used Ozzy as my wedding photographer! I first noticed Ozzy's beautiful style of photography on Style Me Pretty and contacted him to find out more. We met first to make sure we were on the same page, and I booked him the following day.

Ozzy was wonderful before, during and after the wedding. He photographed both my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. He provided us with so many beautiful photos that it has been impossible to choose what to include in an album. His style is really unique, and I truly felt he was there for us to capture our day. He was always responsive and on time. Highly recommend. Thanks Ozzy!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 12/06/2014

We used Ozzy to photograph our engagement photos and our Islamorada wedding. He truly captured some of the most incredible shots of my Husband and I, our families, friends, the small and big details of the wedding, and so many special moments. We could not be happier with how all of our photographs turned out! From the get go we were drawn to his style of photography and he delivered exactly what we expected, which is all you want when you are planning a wedding!

Ozzy was professional throughout the entire process, communicative, and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera! We wanted someone who we could easily interact with for our engagement photos and on our wedding day and he was exactly that. He was also able to get us an incredibly talented second shooter for the wedding, which was such an added bonus.

Ozzy was timely and prompt and we never had to worry while working with him. Our wedding photos are so precious to us and it was our number one priority when we were planning--Ozzy beautifully executed his job and gave us such a great gift by flawlessly capturing our most cherished memories. We highly recommend Ozzy and I can confidently say he is also highly recommend by all vendors in the wedding industry. Thank you Ozzy!!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Words cannot describe how happy I am with Ozzy Garcia Photography. My husband and I had Ozzy photograph an elopement session for us, and WOW. From beginning to end, Ozzy was just a pleasure to work with. Ozzy is a true artist. He is invested in getting you the best possible photos, and believe me that each image you get is a work of art. My jaw dropped when we got our gallery. Now I have SO MANY photos that I love, and not enough room on my walls to display them all. Ozzy is professional, friendly, patient, and he goes above and beyond for your photos. He will calm you down when you are a stressed out bride. His energy and enthusiasm is contagious. He is fantastic at posing you when necessary, which is something many photographers have not picked up on, but that makes a huge difference in the quality of your photos. The wedding industry has often made me feel like vendors are just after my money, but Ozzy is one of the few who showed me he really cared about the art above the business. If I had infinite space on this review, I would keep singing Ozzy's praises. He gets my highest recommendation.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Ozzy was referred to us by a friend for photography for our wedding this past january. We instantly fell in love with the softeness and light in his images. The guy delivers. He shot very beautiful photos of us and caught some really intimate moments as well, although we ran super late, he still made it happend!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Photography was one of the most important things to us while planning our wedding and Ozzy was one of our top choices as wedding photographer. We're so glad he took our photos! Every time I look at them I'm transported back to that magical day. As a woman I just wanted to feel beautiful on my wedding day and Ozzy did just that!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Ozzy has great energy! He really gave us a lot of direction and helped our chaotic day run smoothly. Couldn't imagine the day with out him. We couldn't be happier with our experience and our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Our photographer was AMAZING! We loved him and he was so nice. I have a lot of families and he worked with me to get all the pictures we wanted with them. He was so professional and flexible to work with you. I loved that he kind of went with the flow of the event and lighting and he was able to give us direction as to what to do. I also love the fact that at the reception you almost didn;t even know he was there. He took lots of candid pictures. He was just amazing and already my family members from Miami want to hire him for other events. He was just so nice and you can tell he knew what he was doing. Thank you Ozzy for working with us.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Ozzy was great before, during, and after the wedding! He did take a little extra time responding at times but I think he's just a really busy creative type which I'm ok with. In the end, it was most important for us to have a great time at our wedding and to have pictures we can enjoy for many years and he definitely accomplished that. Looking back I can honestly say Ozzy does it all. We have beautiful portraits, black and whites, and reception photos. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Choosing a photographer for your wedding can be a daunting task, but once I came across Ozzy's work I knew he was just what we wanted for our big day! He truly is an artist and was the perfect fit for us. Right from the start we knew we wanted something different than the typical wedding photos, and he understood the concept. He was flexible, coached us through our photos, and made me feel and look beautiful! He also really understood lighting and what would look best. His personality really put our nerves at ease and I truly couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out!!

2.2
      3.5
      1.0

Ozzy is incredibly talented but he works/responds at his own pace.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Alicia · Married on 04/13/2013

1.2
      1.0

Everything was great until after the wedding. It's been 4.5 years and we have yet to receive our album. Dozens of amicable email exchanges and still no sign of an album. We loved the pictures but what good is it if you don't get your final product. We've been patient for way too long and are deciding to take legal action since we've paid in full but never received all the products in the contract. Save yourself a headache and book with another photographer.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • User2030990 · 2+ years ago

1.2
      1.5
      3.5
      0.5

Beautiful photos to capture the day...absolutely. Ozzy was great at working with natural light and taking beautiful candidate photos BUT at what cost. Yes, as some of the reviews suggest, he's flexible but I think that's a product of being completely disorganized and being incapable of keeping any real schedule other than his own but professional he is not. I provided him a list of the images I wanted to capture well he missed some big ones, but maybe that's because he never once confirmed that he received any of my emails or any time that he was going to show up to take the pictures. He's a creative person so I get that organization and running a business is not his forte BUT on your wedding day, I wish I had avoided the entire experience. he gave me a lot of anxiety and after the wedding, it was absolutely HELL to get any sort of response from him. I worked with a lot of wonderful vendors, he's the only one I had a problem with and would definitely not recommend him. Great talent but terrible management. If he takes great pictures but you never get them and have to fight every day/week to get them..what's the point! My recommendation, find another photographer and make sure you structure the payments so that you don't pay in full until you get your pictures in full.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Chaim · Married on 05/05/2015

1.0

Ozzy took great photos but never delivered any of them. We did not receive digital, print or negatives. once paid his fee, Ozzy and his team responded to inquiries with scorn and ridicule. It has been 3+ Years and we have yet to see a single photo from ozzy. AVOID THIS GUY LIKE THE PLAGUE IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR WEDDING PHOTOS.

Sent on 01/28/2016

simo · Married on 06/21/2012

1.0

ozzy has yet to deliver the final product as agreed. He lost the majority of our photos and has been rude and hostile when contacted regarding this matter.

I wish I had used any other photographer as any quality photos would be better than no photos.

Sent on 03/11/2014

0.0

We had a destination wedding in Florida. Our wedding planner suggested Ozzy to us. It was the worst decision we made for our wedding. Ozzy took beautiful pictures but until now I have not received my Hi rez photos that he promised over a year later, and it is devastating. He will not respond to our phone calls, texts and emails which makes the situation worse. I would think twice before making him your photographer. He takes amazing photos but he is not very professional. Every bride should be treated with respect and have awesome pictures to remember their day and I did not get that.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Marcy · Married on 01/25/2014

0.0

1+ years later we’ve yet to receive all of the products promised us. After I signed my agreement and made the deposit it seems that his service begin to diminish. First with slow responses to emails before the wedding to empty promises on delivery after the wedding. We received proofs a week later than promised and it was apparent that they were not thoroughly reviewed or edited. Prior to booking, we had a detailed conversation about how quality, NOT quantity, was important. If I had 250 awesome shots I would be happy. There were over 2500 gallery images. I shouldn’t have to spend hours going through duplicates or bad photos, that’s why I hired him. The fact that this was communicated to him and I still got several low quality shots and dup's mixed in the album let me know that it was rushed, he didn’t value me as a client nor did he take my request into consideration. There were blurry and overexposed images, and even a shot of the 2nd shooter (?!?!). Moreover, no photos of my husband’s wedding band. When questioned about it his response was “I simply forgot, I'm sorry...I'm not perfect.” All the bands were together so this was weird to have 2 rings pictured, but not the 3rd. After communicating disappointment on several aspects of the experience, he responded with a very hostile email bringing up the size of my hotel room, how messy it was, how he had to “move furniture” (a small hotel table w/help). He's the only vendor with whom we had issues. I have reframed from writing any review because I wanted to resolve this amicably. We even hired a lawyer to get our photos, and the issue is still not resolved. I advise that you find another photographer. It’s not worth the aggravation, waste of money, and potential disappointment if he doesn’t deliver. Pay attention to the reviews that indicate issues with service, responsiveness, reliability and delivery of the final product. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter how pretty your photos are if you never receive them.

Sent on 03/29/2015

katie · Married on 04/03/2012

0.0

I got married in April of 2012 and it is now 2016 and I STILL don't have my pictures. Ozzy and his "staff" do not respond to phone calls, emails, and texts- so I would avoid using them! You have to pay for his services up front and then don't get what you pay for. It is extremely disrespectful and I would never ever recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/29/2016