Orange Soda Photography, LLC Reviews

28 | Las Vegas, NV

28 Reviews for Orange Soda Photography, LLC

Richard · Married on 04/11/2017

Chris was amazing to work it. He did not met us until the day of our wedding. This was due to us having to switch photographers about 3 weeks from our wedding. He worked great with our videographers and other vendors. He knows when and how to take the best pictures throughout the pre-wedding, wedding, cocktail and reception timelines. Our guest and us had fun having our pictures taken. He helped make it feel so natural while taking the pictures.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 02/25/2017

Chris and James were so great! They kept us laughing but we're still very professional. I would highly recommend Orange Soda for unique and beautiful pictures.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Alissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris was absolutely amazing. He made us both feel super comfortable in front of the camera, and it turned out to be a ton of fun. He's very personable and super easy to work with. And not to mention the photos he shot are absolutely amazing. I'm so glad we had someone as awesome as Chris to capture our memories!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Asha · Married on 06/30/2016

Chris is absolutely amazing. Incredible. The photos turned out amazing and his attitude before the wedding was only surpassed by his attitude on the day. He was a god send.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

My fiance and I really wanted our engagement pictures out in Vegas. Las Vegas is his home away from home and we have so many special memories here. We knew we wanted a handful of our pictures at the Neon Museum. Once we booked there they gave us a list of their favorite photographers. Orange Soda was the first to contact us back. They were so responsive and professional. Having worked with other photographs before being responsive is so important! After seeing their work I knew I needed to move forward with them. They captured every image I could've dreamed of. They were so flexibile and walked around downtown Fremont street util we got the right shots. Hands down one of the best experiences I have had. You will not be disappointed if you have them take your pictures. I'm beyond happy with our pictures. The frosting on the cake is they got the pictures to us really fast! If you need amazing photos you will get them if you use Orange Soda!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

Alicia & Chris - Can we only leave 5 stars? Because we'd love to leave 10.

Wow! You two are an superior team with such a beautiful talent. Heather and I could have not stumbled upon a more exquisite, professional, kind, fun and caring team of photographers. Thank you for taking the time to get to know us, walk us through the wild wedding process, provide vendor recommendations, touching base, and ultimately, providing remarkable service, Our experience with Orange Soda Photography has left an everlasting imprint that we will cherish forever.

We appreciate you both and will refer you to everyone we know, forever.

Xoxo - Kaytee & Heather

Sent on 06/30/2015

Christy · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband and I had a tiny wedding, just the two of us. We didn't need a giant all day wedding package, just a small package so we'd have some fun photos to remember our day. I contacted a lot of photographers. A LOT. Didn't even get a response from most. I was starting to really stress that we wouldn't find anyone who would work with us. When I contacted Orange Soda, Alicia answered me right away, and we were booked in no time! The day of the wedding, Chris was there early and ready to work. We were married on the roof at the Platinum mid-day, and were a little worried it would be way too bright. He took fantastic shots during the ceremony, and we just couldn't be happier! Some great shots while we were doing the paperwork, then we went down to the lounge for more. I have never been comfortable in front of a camera, but this was just fun. Chris had great ideas, gave clear direction, and was open to our input as well. I never expected to actually enjoy taking the photos, but we did, very much! I was thrilled with Orange Soda even before I saw our pictures. And now that I've seen them I'm even more thrilled! We didn't want traditional wedding photos, but something a little retro, a little moody, and fun. We got exactly what we were hoping for! I really can't thank Chris and Alicia enough! They made our special day even more enjoyable, and gave us fantastic photos so we can remember it always!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Autumn · Married on 04/10/2015

I can't get over how gorgeous my wedding photos are. I don't know how to put it in words. Most people just tell me they belong in a wedding magazine. I have to agree they turned out so beautiful and couldn't be happier. Alicia is so nice and easy going a mom herself and she was up for what ever we wanted. It made my wedding day and the years of memories to come such a delight. Thanks Alicia and Orange Soda Photography!!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

I cannot speak highly enough of Chris and Alicia. They captured our wedding day perfectly. We are so happy with all of the pictures and cannot wait to get out personalized photo album. Chris' attention to detail is phenomenal and they are the dream team to work with. I am so happy that we went with Orange Soda!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Kirstin · Married on 03/15/2015

Chris and Alicia were so easy and personable to work with. Not only were their photos fantastic, but they made our day stress free. We did our engagement shots with them too, which gave us an opportunity to get to know them before the big day. They worked wonderfully with our videographers as well.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Nick · Married on 03/14/2015

My husband and I chose Orange Soda Photo for our wedding photography and we are so happy that we did. Chris and Alicia are such a great team and they made the whole experience really special. They are so down to earth and just so fun to work with. We had wanted to do an engagement shoot too, to get familiar with posing in front of a camera and such, and it was a blast. They were super helpful with their guidance and suggestions, and they were really flexible in accommodating our requests. We really appreciated Chris' creativity, as it is truly reflected in the incredible photos. We have received so many compliments on our photos; they are definitely wow-inducing. The online gallery is really elegant, and we were excited to have access to our photos just a short while after our wedding. (So we were able to use them for our thank you cards!) Choosing a photographer was one of our most important wedding decisions, and we are so grateful that Chris and Alicia were able to help make our special day really special.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2014

Geniuses! Alicia & Chris made my husband and I look like rockstars in both our engagement photos and wedding photos. I jokingly referred to Chris as the mad scientist on our wedding day because he finds a way to bring out your personality and style with every single picture.

Our engagement photos on Fremont Street were perfectly our style and featured the best photos ever taken of us together! We used those photos in a custom guest book for the wedding day that Orange Soda created for us. On our wedding day, Chris was great at making us feel comfortable and capturing some very special moments that I will cherish forever.

I cannot wait to have another opportunity to work with them both in the future!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Raquel · Married on 03/29/2014

We cannot express enough how amazing it was to work with Alicia and Chris of Orange Soda Photo. As an out of town couple, we had a lot going on before and during our wedding day. Prior to our wedding, Chris and Alicia were always quick and helpful in responding to all of our emails and questions. The day of the wedding, we spent about 10 hours with Chris, taking photos at different locations. During this time, he was professional, smart, detailed oriented, easy to work with, and easy to talk to. In addition, Chris was ready to help with whatever needed to get done even without being asked to help or even when it was not part of the work he was hired to do. That was priceless and we really appreciated that. And, the day we received our photos, we confirmed that in addition to being a fantastic guy, he is also a fantastic photographer. Chris and Alicia are truly a rock star A-team. I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Manognya · Married on 03/19/2014

As we embarked on the task of planning our wedding (foolishly innocent as we were, we didn't realize how arduous it would be), the first decision that we made was that we would have Chris and Alicia of Orange Soda Photo cover our wedding. I knew the couple from diving lessons three years ago, and I fell in love with them immediately. They are fun and easy to get a long with and their patience and dedication knows no bounds and I had already made up my mind then (when no thoughts of a wedding loomed in my mind) that they would photograph my wedding. My husband didn't know them, but he too readily agreed, persuaded by my comfort, even before he met them. It was the first decision we made, it was the easiest, and it was the best. They tried to help in every way they could throughout the planning process, connecting us to vendors, giving us tips on negotiation, adjusting and readjusting their schedules to fit with ours. We were vague in our estimate of time but they were on board, unfazed by the long hours and the uncertain schedule. It's not easy to plan a traditional Indian (Telgugu Brahmin, to be specific) wedding in Las Vegas, let alone in 2 and 1/2 months, and needless to say, there were a lot of changes, up to the very last minute. Even the wedding ceremony went several hours over. Chris and Alicia were patient and accommodating, and always upbeat and positive. We are very grateful to them for being there from the beginning for their support, dedication and for beautifully capturing moments that we missed. Our wedding day is more than just a vague memory, thanks to Chris and Alicia of Orange Soda Photo.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Gail · Married on 12/07/2013

From the first time we met Alicia and Chris, we knew they were the photographers for us. We had decided on a surprise wedding where our guests were believing that they were coming to our engagement party, but in reality, it was our wedding! Alicia and Chris, quite possibly, were more excited about our surprise than we were! They were willing to work with us on any pictures/poses we wanted and offered their expert advice on many others. The book they created for us was AMAZING and not only do we have pictures to treasure for a lifetime ... we also made some pretty cool friends! My husband and I highly recommend Orange Soda Photography for your wedding or special occasion ... you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Richard · Married on 11/27/2013

Great services provided by Orange Soda! Great professionalism and quality!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2012

We were referred to Orange Soda Photo by one of the managers at the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas. While we having dinner we got to talking about our wedding with him to find out he was getting married about a month after us. We mentioned we needed a photographer and he jumped right into our booth and was so excited to share the photographer he hired and some of their work. His excitement got us excited so we emailed Alicia at Orange Soda right away. We felt like Alicia and Chris were family. After our first email correspondence, Alicia suggested we chat over the phone so she could get to know us better and our personalities. It felt like I was talking to my best bud or favorite cousin. I felt comfortable right away. We couldn't have asked for two better people to be a part of our wedding as our photographers. They went ABOVE and BEYOND! They were flexible and made everything simple and fun for us. Best of all -- they captured us as a couple and our story that day. Our photos are gorgeous and creative. The lighting they created was spectacular. Chris and Alicia, you guys are cool!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Linda · Married on 08/12/2012

Alicia and Chris were wonderful throughout the whole process. They were both at the venue before I arrived and had already took some photos prior to my arrival. When I came with my bridesmaid, they had guided me through the whole process and really made me feel at ease. Alicia took some really beautiful old hollywood glamour shots which were exactly what I wanted and had visioned. While I was getting ready Chris took some shots of the gentlemen. My pictures were stunning and I will always have these pictures for memories. As I flip through the photos, I can imagine myself as being there again. I wish I could do it all over again. I will use Alicia and Chris again in the future for all my photos, family, newborn, baby,etc. There style really captures the moments and is not corny like other photographers. They are real professional and efficient.
    Thank you and I will see you both again :)

Sent on 09/01/2012

guilherme · Married on 07/30/2012

Everything went great. We arranged it through e-mail from Brazil and Alicia took care of everything smoothly. For our session we had the opportunity to meet Chris, adding a second photographer. Their work was amazing and we loved the pictures. We would definely recomended it.
    Guilherme and Thayana

Sent on 08/24/2012

Alicia and Chris are amazing! We hit off from the moment we met. They are extremely down to earth and really go out of their way to satisfy their clients. Their work is superb and beautifully executed to suit each couple and their personalities. I think that's what sets them apart from other photographers. They take the time to get to know you first, so they can capture your very best moments. I would highly recommend them to anyone :-)

Sent on 08/23/2012
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2011

The guest book they made from our engagement shoot was not only creative, it was AMAZING! I love every picture! What is great, is that they are so good at their job there is hardly any photo shopping needed (and trust me, I HATE getting my picture taken!) They make you feel comfortable and are very fun to be around! They spent more than 12 hours with us on our wedding day and followed us all over town taking pictures. Not only did my husband and I love them, our guests even commented on how great they were. Willing to work with your budget and worth every penny!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Debra · Married on 04/23/2011

I love orange soda photo. They did some exquisite boudoir shots of me as a wedding gift for my husband. Alicia also does her own printing and book binding. The books she creates are simply amazing and I love love LOVE mine. My husband did too. Alicia and Chris are so much fun to work with. Love you guys!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Kimberly · Married on 04/16/2011

My husband and I met with Orange Soda about 4 months before our wedding date.
    I have to say that the quality of service we received was outstanding!
    Each time we met with them, they were very gracious and helpful in finding our needs. When I had a question or concern, my call or email was returned within a few hours at most.
    We had both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures done by Orange Soda and they were so creative in trying to achieve what we were looking for.
    We are from out of town, when we needed to work with them they were very flexible in working with our schedule.
    We absolutely loved our pictures- it was exactly what we were looking for and more!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Arlene & Steph · Married on 04/25/2010

Alicia & Chris captured the very essence of our Wedding Day!! We absolutely LOVE our Wedding Photos. It's hard not to fall in love with their personalities, & they would go out of their way to make sure that you are completely happy with your photos & the services that they provide.

We were also thrilled with how they interacted with our guests, and made themselves part of our Wedding Celebration. We would highly recommend Orange Soda to any couple that is looking for photos that "POP"!!

Arlene & Steph

Sent on 11/04/2010

Erin · Married on 10/11/2008

We met Alicia and Chris at our engagement shoot in June 2008, we loved the pics so much that we booked them for our wedding instantly. Since then they have cataloged every major moment in our lives including the birth of our son. The vision and passion for what they do is unsurpassed and they are never afraid to take chances in order to get the perfect shot. I would never look anywhere else for photography.

Sent on 11/27/2012