JamieY Photography

Las Vegas, NV View map
$3,049 Most Popular Price

$3,049 Most Popular Price

Las Vegas based Wedding photographer specializing in modern photojournalism.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,463

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,049

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

Tiffany B. Married on 04/10/2022

Amazing Photos!

Jamie was absolutely amazing, from her professionalism and excellent photo ideas to the gorgeous end result! When we had to abruptly switch the shoot location, she graciously and happily agreed to meet us at another location. We have already talked about using Jamie again in the future - her photos are just stunning! Thank you Jamie!!
  • Heather
    Heather H. Married on 05/09/2021

JamieY is amazing!!

I searched and searched photographer for our Vegas wedding. I could not be more pleased with Jamie. She was awesome to work with. Communication was great and the process was so easy to plan from across the country. Her work is AMAZING. I love, love, love our photos. I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose Jamie. HIGHLY recommend.

JamieY Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heather ❤️❤️ You were all such a joy to work with. I appreciate the review. Xoxoxo
  • Isa
    Isa Married on 10/15/2020

Stop Looking Here - You Found Your Photographer

If you are recently engaged or thinking about getting married in Las Vegas or maybe out in the desert you want to elope - either way Jamie is your person! She is beyond talented and is very well connected in the area so vendor assistance is a huge plus because she can help you and give you tons of recommendations. Her artistic and fun ways of capturing your true self is perfect. She will help you capture your intimate moments, the ones you will remember and laugh at, or even take you to a tattoo shop and capture the memories that last forever. Whatever crazy, fun, unique idea you have your day - she will help you accomplish it your way ❤️ I would 100% recommend Jamie for all things for your wedding, elopement, after party - she is the best for it all!!!

She is absolutely amazing in low lights as well. We hired her for our Happily Ever After Party that we held at Virgils Las Vegas and it was dark and she killed every picture. She really made our evening with friends and family the best night I could have asked for. I asked for a lot of candid shots of everyone enjoying the evening and she did exactly what I wanted. The number one thing I would recommend is when she asks for your shot list - spend time giving her exactly what you want - even if that means holding off on completing the questionnaire until closer to your day so that you can make sure you capture everything you want. She 100% uses her shot list to work off so it will be important.

Also she is a huge plant fan and great person. We had never met her before our day and I can tell you we connected with her more than we expected. We can’t wait for the future so we can go back to Vegas and shoot our anniversary shots with her at the Neon Museum - because she freaking kills it every single time!

Real Weddings

• Nick & Andrea
    25 photos · 05/24/2016

Makeup in the 702 Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Off the hook!!!!

10565 Salmon Leap St Las Vegas, NV, 89183
Location of (JamieY Photography)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding