JamieY Photography Reviews

18 | Las Vegas, NV

18 Reviews for JamieY Photography

Tiffany B. · Getting married on 04/10/2022

Amazing Photos!

Jamie was absolutely amazing, from her professionalism and excellent photo ideas to the gorgeous end result! When we had to abruptly switch the shoot location, she graciously and happily agreed to meet us at another location. We have already talked about using Jamie again in the future - her photos are just stunning! Thank you Jamie!!

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Heather

Heather H. · Married on 05/09/2021

JamieY is amazing!!

I searched and searched photographer for our Vegas wedding. I could not be more pleased with Jamie. She was awesome to work with. Communication was great and the process was so easy to plan from across the country. Her work is AMAZING. I love, love, love our photos. I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose Jamie. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 09/11/2020

JamieY Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heather ❤️❤️ You were all such a joy to work with. I appreciate the review. Xoxoxo
  • Isa

Isa · Married on 10/15/2020

Stop Looking Here - You Found Your Photographer

If you are recently engaged or thinking about getting married in Las Vegas or maybe out in the desert you want to elope - either way Jamie is your person! She is beyond talented and is very well connected in the area so vendor assistance is a huge plus because she can help you and give you tons of recommendations. Her artistic and fun ways of capturing your true self is perfect. She will help you capture your intimate moments, the ones you will remember and laugh at, or even take you to a tattoo shop and capture the memories that last forever. Whatever crazy, fun, unique idea you have your day - she will help you accomplish it your way ❤️ I would 100% recommend Jamie for all things for your wedding, elopement, after party - she is the best for it all!!!

She is absolutely amazing in low lights as well. We hired her for our Happily Ever After Party that we held at Virgils Las Vegas and it was dark and she killed every picture. She really made our evening with friends and family the best night I could have asked for. I asked for a lot of candid shots of everyone enjoying the evening and she did exactly what I wanted. The number one thing I would recommend is when she asks for your shot list - spend time giving her exactly what you want - even if that means holding off on completing the questionnaire until closer to your day so that you can make sure you capture everything you want. She 100% uses her shot list to work off so it will be important.

Also she is a huge plant fan and great person. We had never met her before our day and I can tell you we connected with her more than we expected. We can’t wait for the future so we can go back to Vegas and shoot our anniversary shots with her at the Neon Museum - because she freaking kills it every single time!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Shea

Shea · Married on 10/03/2019

Photographer that rocks!

Jamie was FUN. She has such a neat, unique style that made us actually enjoy having photos taken. I loved her ideas on location, poses and her vibe is just authentic! If you want something with a bit of edge, or warm & coo, she's the one. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2019

JamieY Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Shea!! You guys were so much fun. I love all your photos xoxo. It was so great to get to hang out with you.
  • Katharine

Katharine S. · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Photography!

Jamie was a dream to work with! My husband and I are from Los Angeles and decided to skip the traditional route, and hop over to Vegas for an intimate wedding with our closest friends and family. I wasn't a fan of the photographer at Caesars Palace (my wedding venue) so I started my search. What caught my eye about Jamie's work was her unique style. There was a bit of an edge to her photos that separated them from everyone else.

From our first conversation to the big day, Jamie was attentive to our needs and was great to work with. On the day of, she provided great direction and captured the most amazing shots. In addition to our couple and wedding party shots, she also took amazing candids at our reception.

I'm so thrilled with how everything turned out and would absolutely recommend Jamie to anyone in Las Vegas who needs wedding photography!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • VegasWed!

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2017

We absolutely LOVE how our photos turned out. I'm struggling deciding which ones to frame - there are so many good ones. Lots of friends and family said our photos look like they're from a magazine!

My wedding and style isn't the most traditional (think leather jackets, graffiti walls, dinosaur purse, and crazy sunglasses) and Jamie was 100% on board for everything. She is very talented and I love following her on social media. I hope we can book her again sometime in the future for anniversary or family photos!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Marian · Married on 01/09/2017

Jamie did a fantastic job with all of our pictures at our elopement ceremony in Eldorado Canyon. She was very nice to work with. We would definitely hire her again when we venture back out to Vegas.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Kristal · Married on 06/19/2016

Jamie is awesome to work with! Out of all the photographers i contacted, she is by far the most responsive. Her rates are reasonable. She made us feel comfortable with posing & we both had a good time during the shoot. I highly recommend :)

Sent on 05/28/2016

I am not local to Vegas, and was really nervous about choosing a wedding photographer I had never met. I hope this review helps someone else who is also planning from afar!

In the end, I chose Jamie because multiple photographers told me they weren't available on my wedding date, but that they recommended her. Like, six different photographers all recommended her as being professional and talented and a good choice - that's pretty remarkable. And they were right: Jamie did a great job. Everyone raves about our photos. They're interesting and fun, but they aren't overly stylized so they won't look super dated in, say, 15 years.

What I specifically liked about Jamie was her professionalism. She listened to our requests, remembered and honored all of them - even the weird ones - emailed a digital contact that was easy to use, didn't have any hidden fees or catches, showed up on time, and produced high quality photos faster than her quoted turnaround. She didn't pressure me to buy any prints or other products, and was upfront about how her fee schedule worked. Prior to the wedding, she sent a questionnaire about all sorts of details for the wedding, and incorporated 100% of my answers into her work without making a big deal about it. I can tell that she tailored her shooting style and shots to match what we said we wanted. Unexpectedly, she emailed me a list of vendors she'd seen and liked in the past, which made planning a destination wedding much easier - and her suggestions were great.

At once point we had about an hour's worth of shooting in the hot summer sun, and she was a trooper throughout. She was unobtrusive and got a ton of great shots without being noticed by many guests or even us - which is what you want in a wedding photographer. If you have a ton of specific group shots to get through, you may want to assign someone to call out names, since she tends to be less assertive with that (which is really what you want during a wedding, for the photog

Sent on 07/02/2016

Tabitha · Married on 06/27/2015

Jamie is fantastic to deal with! Easy to book and flexible! Her pricing is amazing for the quality you are getting! She makes you feel at ease and captures your emotions perfectly! She is more unique then your typical photographer and delivers photos and quality that is hard to find in a photographer! We are extremely happy we chose her! Our pictures sre amazing and we have memories to last us a lifetime!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Absolutely amazing photographer. Our photos are beautiful and so unique. The day was great fun with her and all our photos look natural, rather than the very posed ones you normally see.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2012

Jamie was such a pleasure to work with. She can do it all...formal, traditional, edgy, fun, candid. She has an amazing skill and talent for using natural light. All of my pictures from our engagement session and wedding turned out amazing. Use her...you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Kim · Married on 06/12/2012

Jamie did an amazing job with our wedding. The photographs were great, she got us through the formals quickly, and the video montage she put together is fantastic. Jamie is very easy to work with and super responsive. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Todd · Married on 05/06/2012

Jamie and her assistant Jessi were amazing! I don't know how my wife found her online but I'm so happy she did! I live in MI so it's a bit of a gamble when choosing a photographer on the other side of the country. We were a little nervous since these photos were for our wedding. Contacted some other photogs before we found her but they were wishy washy to say the least. Jaime was top notch from start to finish! Kept in constant communication before, during, and after the wedding. She also wasn't one of those photographers you hear about that take 6 months to a year to get your photos. I think she had ours processed within a month, maybe even sooner. After we ordered the pics arrived within a week as well. I simply cannot say enough good things about her. Her prices were also excellent. I would have gladly paid more for her caliber of photography. No one should have any doubts hiring her for any event that you need a photog for.

-Todd R.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Maren · Married on 10/20/2011

Jamie was great. I emailed her a lot with questions and she was always quick to respond and so nice. We didn't meet before the wedding, but I was happy to find out that she's very easy to be around. She does her homework too. I told her my hotel and reception spots and she had all our spots planned out. She did an excellent job and we got some great photographs that are both candid and posed.

Sent on 11/15/2011
  • I

Anna · Married on 07/30/2011

Jamie helped capture our special day with her amazing images! We are extremely excited that we found her. She is a very creative and enthusiastic photographer!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Mary · Married on 07/23/2011

Jamie provided the Photos of My Daughter, and Her Husbands wedding, and We couldn't have asked for anyone better! She was completly competent and Her Photos were marvolus!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Erin · Married on 04/23/2011

I had the most wonderful time shooting our post wedding session with Jamie. My husband and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Since then, I have recommended her to all my soon-to-be married friends! (As well as anyone else who is looking for a fab photog.)

Sent on 02/07/2012